Open Debate

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Green Tabasco, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    I propose, posters that have read it all,

And are sharp enough, for...

All the forums that COUNT.

2. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    I lost it.

Just like that...

Ready to Gamble?

3. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Put the house on it.

4. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Ready?

Lets play.

GO.

5. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I think its a good idea. Going down this road is better than the circus in WR. Hey lets get rid of WR all together ;)

6. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So was Israel justified to act out with such veracity over the capture of two soldiers on thier northern border?

I say no. They had every right to go after Hezbollah, but I don't understand why they're completely destroying Lebanon's infrastructure. They are after all a much more western friendly country over there than most.

What's your stance? Is this a futile topic since you may agree?

7. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    I don´t give a fvk.

Ready?

8. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Okay. Go.

9. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Lets dance! :rolleyes:

Can this work? :D

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really think we should keep this to Soccer. Everything else becomes too much of a mess.

How about the proposal that instead of 2 yellows it will take 3 yellows in group play before a suspension is issued?

11. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Imagine every time the US was missing a soldier whether because of kidnapping or murder in Iraq or any of those arab nations. What should we have done? :eek:

12. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He brought up politics as fair play, so I bit. I'm all for this staying footie related as I really do think it will get too hot otherwise.

I like the naturalization idea. I still don't see the point in debating anything yet, if we still haven't come up with judges and all that other shit Wonka proposed.

Are we just screwing that idea and just winging it from here on out?

13. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ironic that at least Israel had a reason for attacking Lebanon, although it was a pretty weak reason at that. How many civilians have died in Israel as a result of it. Crazy trade off if you ask me.

Meanwhile the US completely fabricated a reason to invade Iraq, when they had never technically attacked us at all. Never even captured a soldier or anything. Kind of weird and messed up.

So I guess what I'm saying, is that although Israel has reacted with a dispraportionate response. It was much more justifiable then what the US did. I find it odd, since the US has traditionally asked Israel to hold back. Weird.

14. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Yeah. well....

I´m game.

You wanna dance?

OK. Lets GO.

15. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    About what? Pick a topic, take a stance and dance.

Quit being so ambiguous.

16. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Cmon you know Iraq had WMD. And you got to admit, US does feel a little safer after we handle Iraq. Sure it had repercussions, but so do most actions. So dont agree with your "or anything" comment regarding Iraq being Angels.

Last I heard, US told Israel to protect themselves by all means. This is going to get ugly fast. They're already talking about a World War. With Iran, and Korea acting up, I wouldnt be surprised.

17. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think iran is one to worry about getting involved. They may try to take a shot at the US in the area.

Korea will be kept in check by China. They do not want a major war right on their border. They have their own plans.

18. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Never said they were Angels. Never said Sadaam wasn't a bad guy. He most definitely was.

When he was in power, we had him under our thumb. We knew when he took a shit or blew his nose. We also had a stable situation. What do we have now?

And I guess you haven't been paying attention, but there weren't any WMD. This administration has got egg all over thier face now

So we have a WW III looming and somehow you have the audacity to say we all feel safer now?:confused:

19. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    HOW ABOUT:

TEXICAN ROCK n ROLL?

NO?

20. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Did I say now? I said, or was trying to say when we took over Iraq. Now, well noone feels safe. But taking over Iraq was the right thing. We now need to take over those other trouble makers. ;)
    Anyways, never said now. Thank you.

21. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The US screwed up invading iraq when they did. Plus the reasons were bullshit. I used to feel the opposite but as the situation continued and I educated myself more I saw the truth behind the war and why it was a mistake.

Taking out saddam was the best thing of the war though. Although he wasn't a threat to the US, I do think he was a serious threat to other iraqis. Just like Slobo was in Serbia.

22. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im totally with you on feeling better on tossing out Saddam, but would feel better if we tossed him in the middle of the ocean with lead chains after placing a strategic bullet in his neck.

As for Korea just send over some guy from Hiroshima with 10 dicks, hopefully they will get the picture.

23. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Lets be real here. Bush reached their goals with invading Iraq. Outcome: Charge US citizens and arm and an ass for gas. The end.

Oh yeah, Iran is going to be trouble.

24. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I have never and will never argue that Sadaam isn't a piece of shit. I know it and everyone else knows it. That said, he ruled with an Iron fist and spread fear. There was order and obedience albeit really ugly.

The idea of spreading democracy over there is a farce. A great idea in theory, but look what it has brought us. Hamas being elected in Palestine and plenty of radical muslims being voted into office in Iraq. All we did was make the situation worse.

It's not our job to save poor people. Why haven't we done it in Africa? Plenty of really really ugly things happening over there.

Why don't we care about millions being chopped up with machetis on the streets in the name of ethnic cleansing there?

Why, because there is nothing to gain there monetarily.

25. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't know anything about Texican rock n roll? Is it real or are you being fecetious?