Oooh! Petro Dollars Buys EPL, UEFA & FIFA.. But Can't Buy Youuu! Hey Jude! Bellingham Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's ridiculous that FIFA is starting the new CWC in the summer, but keeping the old one in the winter. That's an obvious one to scrap.

S1na, Ahmadi8 and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They want money from all corners. Small good news is that CL champions don't have to play two games in mid season Intercontinental Cup. We are directly in the final and will face the winner of continental playoffs.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  3. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    They still have to travel to wherever this game is being held. Seems a bit ridiculous.

Stiliyan and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  4. Broadwater Farm

Millwall
    Jan 21, 2024
    The Farm
    How thoughtful, not to place a mountain of lead on the poor lad's shoulders ... predictable (╯︵╰)

Shay Z and dooda repped this.
  5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Well, on the bright side they are making a heck of a Balon campaign for him with all of this mounting the entire country's hopes on his shoulders.

Jude doesn't cave.

The problem though is his form isn't what it was before.

6. Broadwater Farm

Millwall
    Jan 21, 2024
    The Farm
    Precisely, they have slaughtered him since January, ping ponged his position, never took him off, slaughtered.

He has lost so much flexibility & pace. I had my shoulder f'kd way back. I had to change cars to automatic, I could not change gear for two years without pain. Even now, ten years later I can't reach round with my left hand to touch my spine.

Slaughtered ....

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If he wants to play at the height that he aspires to the expectations are a part of it.

Excape Goat, Saeta Rubia and J-Mezzy repped this.
  8. Broadwater Farm

Millwall
    Jan 21, 2024
    The Farm
    #1183 Broadwater Farm, Jun 13, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
    Yes indeed I agree totally, however he should have been sub'd many times around the sixty/seventy mark. Or surgery in Nov & back at work Feb for CL.

Name one match "post shoulder injury Nov 5th" where he played the whole 90mins with such intensity/flexibility/pace as Aug-Nov.

There maybe one, am merely emphasising that he, the said one, should not decide to stay on. Teachers told the pupils " Get the f'k outta the classroom. Now!"

They did so.

They need a Nurse Ratched .. "it's Medication time Jude" = Surgery !

9. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    The quicker Jude gets his shoulder operated on and fixed, the better. We'll have players to replace him next season so we have the luxury for him to be out for a few months to get it sorted.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Real Madrid doesn't work for the English NT nor do they plan their player usage around with any NT goals in mind.

The club is trying to win trophies, not ensure we keep your players warm and in-form for your NTs to win them

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. Broadwater Farm

Millwall
    Jan 21, 2024
    The Farm
    I couldn't give two fux about the Euros, Was merely thinking of Madrid losing out on his top "play" during latter CL matches. The player was my concern. Fk England.

As per my first post .. the expectations are on the player's shoulders. Fk the team. Think prior to kindergarten assumptions you mug.

12. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Stop crying bitch, Jude is well and okay with huge expectations and doesn't run from them... he has always embraced them.

It's literally why he is such a great player with great character at such a young age.

Just because your failure ridden ass caves at the sight of pressure doesn't mean everyone else does or even needs you to white knight for them.

13. Broadwater Farm

Millwall
    Jan 21, 2024
    The Farm
    You lost the debate, profusely .... figures

As I posted here before, my fav at "your" team is by far AG.

Bravo

hector_br repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    This wasn't a debate.

I literally was agreeing with your original point until you said something stupid... which seems like a character trait for you.

15. Broadwater Farm

Millwall
    Jan 21, 2024
    The Farm
    Indeed, the "you mug" was uncalled for. I'll give you that.

Good banter back from ya'. Beats patronising auditors in our company on a Thursday lunch time.

Tres Bon

16. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I normally dislike adidas' ads, and it has nothing to do with Messi. This one is cool. It summed up England!

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

18. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

19. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Don't see that at all. Everyone wants to be jack of all trades.

Excape Goat, Shay Z, 4x4s and 2 others repped this.
  20. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Yeah I see the opposite. Football gave away from the ultra technical skilled guys for Jack of all trades for todays total football

I liked the old style better though this is more efficient

Ahmadi8 and Excape Goat repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Correct, the main reason the classic number 9 striker is not as hot isn't because there's a lack of talent, players have just started to shift away from the position into becoming players that create for themselves and others, hence becoming more valuable for teams.

Even defenders have become being comfortable in almost every defensive position on the field, with some even being adept in the midfield

Broadwater Farm, Ahmadi8 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Shay Z and J-Mezzy repped this.
  23. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Can we now say that, in part, due to Jude's brilliance on and off the pitch, the expectations have now crossed into the territory of being unfair? The English press is the best at hyping people to the point that it's impossible for them (or anyone) to live up to this manufactured standard, they did it with Beckham and i see parallels to that with Jude. We also know how our shitty society works, all this buildup is to then have the masses gorge on the tear down job which will eventually arrive. Fans and media perpetuate the narrative of the individual while football is more a team sport than many other team sports (e.g basketball).

24. Broadwater Farm

Millwall
    Jan 21, 2024
    The Farm
    Bello was somehow the last to know they would be playing Slovakia in the last 16 ???? Was he really bothered?

~~~~

@ Josh Denzel
    'All eyes on Sunday now,’ Denzel said to Bellingham and England team-mate Trent Alexander-Arnold. ‘We’re playing Slovakia, how we feeling about it?’

Bellingham responded: ‘I didn’t know [who we were playing] until you just said. ????

On Slovenia match :-
    Bellingham said. ‘I felt absolutely 'DEAD' towards the end of the last game but you hear them (fans) singing and chanting and it keeps you going.

Slovenia Stats for Bello :- @ Felix Keith
    Zero shots.
    Zero chances created.
    Zero successful tackles.
    Zero successful passes in the attacking third. Just 12 per cent of passes going forward.
    And, perhaps most starkly: 16 instances of possession lost.

~~~~

One seriously wonders what is going on ... poor Bello. How will he be, come August/Sept ... Shoulder?

Oh & .. Arda, yesterday = The Man, not The Boy (─‿─)

25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And English media's toxic side as expected.

England need to change – and that means dropping Jude Bellingham

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...hange-and-that-means-dropping-jude-bellingham