Oohh! Eduardoooh! Eduardoooh! Florentino Gazes As Emir's Cries Go Unrequited - Bienvenu Camavinga!

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It really doesn't matter where he plays. He just balls. Out of all of our players I think Cama gets the worst of the officiating decisions.

Ssr9, xmaje, Shay Z and 4 others repped this.
  2. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Camavinga officially locked in for 6 more years! Beautiful

Loving all these renewals. More to come

saadomar, ImadEdd, Shay Z and 7 others repped this.
  3. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Camavinga is amazing. As I said before, his Angolan roots do it for me. He is EXTREMELY fun in and out of the pitch. I used to have Angolan neighbors, and those were some amazing people. Probably the friendliest people I've ever met. Cama extending his contract with us makes me very happy.

4. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fantastic news! This really makes me happy. I just adore this kid. Such an incredibly talented player and an absolute joy to watch. One of my favourite players currently, extremely likable!

MiamiNative0722 and Bear Crotch repped this.
  5. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well deserved.

MiamiNative0722, Ahmadi8 and Digital repped this.
  6. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He's actually doing us a massive favor

7. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Very happy with this.

Now to get a manager that would amplify his talent.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  8. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who wouldn't want to come play with this kid? :cool: 6 years is a long one too

9. PeXXeR

PeXXeR Member

Real Madrid
    Sep 24, 2023
    I'm fuming, the lad is injured so is Vini >:c

if my counts is correct thats 9 injured players

Courtois, Kepa, Militão, Tchouamen,i Camavinga, Ceballos, Bellingham, Arda Güler, Vinicius

ffs

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  10. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Crap. Speedy recovery. We're just bad without him on the field.

11. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    When is he due back from injury?

12. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    what the heck happening this season???

13. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Like what?, he got injured on national team duty and now he’s back training with the team

14. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Camavinga's update?

15. PeXXeR

PeXXeR Member

Real Madrid
    Sep 24, 2023
    Cama oo Cama oo

16. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

17. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

This reminds me of a story

I remember once our keeper, who was really good, didn’t show up and our back up was injured. So they asked me to play goalie. The whole time I’m nervous saying please stay away please stay away. My team played their hearts out and we were up 1-0 at the half and I had to very little. They were playing like mad men

the keeper showed up at halftime and I was so relieved as was everyone. We lost that game 4-1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RMadrid2222, Doni, Shay Z and 8 others repped this.
  18. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In a good team, a gk has to do as little as possible.

RM has been so lucky in in recent yrs to have GKs who answer the call when needed. San Iker, Lopez, Navas, Courtois and now Lunin. I hope we retain Lunin for a long time. He really impressed me. He made us barely miss the best GK in the world. That is no easy feat for someone so young and inexperienced.

19. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Eduardo Camavinga chosen as the number 1 draft pick by ESPN FC panel for football (soccer) stars born after 2002. Why? Because he's Mr. Swiss army knife.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/insider...ccer-mock-draft-2002-camavinga-pedri-gab-juls

Top lad.

PigBenis, Raul-7, Saeta Rubia and 5 others repped this.
  20. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I want to try and kick off a discussion around Camavinga. Two years ago, he came into the semi-final against Manchester City and for me completely changed the game around. This year, his deflected shot went in against City in the quarter-finals and he started the final which we won.

However, I still feel like there is a bit of doubt whether he's good enough to hold down a starting spot in the squad. I really like him as a player. I do feel like he over-dribbles and it would be good to see him score and assist more as he definitely has it in him.

Start 11 mainstay for the foreseeable future or not?

21. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Alongside Jude, he is the one of our 4 young midfielders who excites me the most. Not just his skill and ability on the ball, but I do think for his age he is already a very good defensive midfielder. This will only develop I'm sure. I would like to see how he does further up the pitch though, if he as given some creative freedom I think he could really shine. I guess part of his problem is he is so good is multiple positions that we can't see him stick to one to see how he can really develop. All of this not to mention his personality, he is clearly loved by all the players and Carlo.

22. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    I say starter 11. He’s been moved all around and never had consistent minutes at CM and also playing next to Kroos, changes his scope.

Agreed he over dribbles at times and brash with challenges but he’s made significant improvements in those areas over the last two years.

I’d like to see how the 4 of Jude, Fede, Tchoumeni play together for some consistency. Camavinga is an elite talent, has a good head on his shoulders and I would think continue to get better.

23. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Eduardo was giving me semi-heart attacks when he would try to take extra touches against Borussia.

I think he's good enough to start and the only reason he wasn't a regular starter is because of Kroos. But expect some growing pains along the way.

24. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We’ve just got too used to Kroos and Modric over the years, absolute peace of mind when those two are on the ball, we’ve been spoilt by them. No other fan base has had that feeling when their midfielders were on the ball in the past decade, or even close.

Shay Z and Anon. repped this.