Online Shops for Football Cleats

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by actusreus13, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

JustSocca is legit, I know a few people who have bought from there.

2. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anyone who lives in the US bought anything from PDS? If so, how long did shipping take?

3. bigal007

bigal007 New Member

Aug 30, 2008
    i go shopping at a couple of local stores and one of them also sells online. they don't have a huge number of selection in compare of those other sites you mentioned but what they have they sell it for good price. It's here in north San Diego. Store name is Soccer Nation and their address is SoccerNation.com

4. soccerO8

soccerO8 New Member

Mar 13, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hey, just wondering if anyone has used www.soccerpost.com's customer service number. They have yet to return my e-mails. I was just wondering if their number is toll free from Canada?

5. ats494

ats494 Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Where can you buy Nike MErcurial Vapor IV's for less than $130 dollars?

6. ats494

ats494 Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    other than there..

But thanks.

7. toeball

toeball Member

Nov 29, 2005
  8. chopper8

chopper8 New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Yes, soccercorner.com is legit. I've ordered from them and they are decent.

9. alarh

alarh New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    www.galaxysports.co.uk
    What do you think about this shop? Are they trustable? I'd like to order pair of vapor ii sg's. I'd like to now your opinion as fast as possible.
    Thanks!

10. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just after spending a few minutes on the site I'd say it looks legit.....

11. JZPalermofan

JZPalermofan Member

Jul 24, 2006
    New York
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  12. ats494

ats494 Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I ordered some referee stuff here for my friend once. It wasnt the ussf logo on it but yeah its nice stuff. Its no knockoff. What they post in the picture is what you get.

13. digby novascotia

Aug 27, 2006
    has anyone from canada ever ordered off prodirect ? tell me how it went?

14. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hey, does this place seem legit to you??
    http://www.soccerlockerusa.net/

they have some incredible deals....however, they dont have a size selector at all on the boot's main page, which seems kind of fishy to me

15. Yid_Army99

Yid_Army99 Member

Jul 16, 2007
    That site does have some crazy deals, but there are no sizes, which makes me think it's not legit. I didn't see a location of the store either.

16. Rightfoot5

Rightfoot5 Member

Dec 27, 2004
    Richmond, VA
    I've had some trouble ordering from prodirect from the US. I ordered a pair of vapors Friday, I received I quick response saying that this required a security check and a confirmation email would be sent. I sent them an email asking about it today, and I've had no response. Would something like this take longer than a day?

17. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yah ive tried emailing them, no response. i even thought, maybe you select the size after checking out your cart? i got to the credit card information page, and just didnt feel right having to give credit card information before selecting the size boot you want....so i stopped before entering any info in.

so far they havnt responded to my emails. a person on soccerpulse.com said that they think the store is legit because there is an actual soccer store by them with the same name, so he is going to ask about the website and not being able to select sizes.

who knows, i think either A) it is a real site, but a new one and they published the website online without it being 100 percent done yet or B) its a shady fake site that is using the same name as an actual soccer store to fool people.

i guess we'll see what that guy on soccerpulse says when he calls them

18. brian.

brian. New Member

Jun 4, 2009
    any hidden gem sites haha, doubt it

19. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WARNING:

THIS WEBSITE IS NOT LEGIT.

http://www.worldsportjersey.com

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A PAIR OF WHITE LASER 1 SOCCER CLEATS FROM THEM AND THEY ARE BLATANT RIP OFFS / KNOCK OFFS / FAKES.

its very obvious, being that i not only own a few pairs of laser 1s, but also this exact colorway, so its real easy to compare and contrast the real deal and these FAKE laser 1s. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSTORE.

I am currently in the process of asking for my money back, and am thinking about contacting NIKE with photo documentation showing the MANY blatant differences between these knock off boots and the real deal.

I would think selling FAKE nike cleats and claiming they are authentic is illegal, and i would also think Nike would not like to hear about this.

I will let everyone know how things turn out.

20. ats494

ats494 Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  21. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    to be honest i didnt spend too much time on the site, was in the middle of doing something at work, saw that they had white laser 1s, and ordered them without really looking thru the site.

stupid on my part, but thought i might as well warn others that tend to jump the gun like me lol

22. Quaresma18

Quaresma18 New Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hey Guys , I Have A Favour To Ask.

I Am Looking To Purchase Nike Mercurial Vapor Superflys Platinum, At The Moment, The Only Websites I Can Find That Have Em Are Soccer.com and Prodirectsoccer.com and i feel as if they are overpriced, and shipping would be alot from ssome sites, i jsut wanted to ask if any had any good sites, that are legit that you have purchased from. I understand these cleats are not for sale jsut yet, bt maybe some sites have on pre order or maybe in the future will ?

thanks in advanced

jordan

23. Halamadrid26

Halamadrid26 New Member

Jul 9, 2009
    hey everyone,
    looking for Citron or marina vapor 4 SLs for about 200$, no higher, in size US 11.5. Do u no of any websites that have them on sale besides prodirectsoccer.com
    ???

24. legalgooner

legalgooner New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do not buy the superflys that you find on ebay right now! They were manufactured in October of 2008 and are most likely defected cleats. Furthermore, after August 1st, you may be able to find some better deals on the Vapor Superflys. WorldSoccerShop has them on preorder but still at around $350 I believe. The best deal is to look for a coupon on soccer.com for 10 or 15% off and either sign up for the goal club or find a friend tht has one. You can get them for around $280 then. All currencies in US. Again, if you wait until after they are acually released, I am sure more retailers will have them at competative prices. Kitbag shipped to the US is like $320 or something...