Online Shops for Football Cleats

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by actusreus13, Feb 16, 2007.

1. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    They're legit, I've been to their store here, and they are a great soccer store.

2. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    yes, i know the guy that started marca, their original store is 5 minutes from me, they are definitely legit

3. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    good lookin out guys, im about to order them

4. man_u_4lyf

man_u_4lyf New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    does anybody know any shops that sell MVIII red/white and ship to australia...?

5. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    Half off clearance sale at soccerpost

I thought this deserved it's own thread, move if needed.
    Some exclusions, but a lot of stuff on sale @ soccerpost

6. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Re: Half off clearance sale at soccerpost

This does not deserve a thread in the main forum considering the fact there is a whole forum dedicated to selling at the top of this forum list. It is called the SWAPSHOP so use your eyes in future before starting threads and assuming a mod will move it.

7. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003

well considering it's not personal items (or my shop for that matter) i thought it should go in the main forum cuz if you read the guidelines (#2) ;)

booyakasha!

8. brabbit429

brabbit429 New Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Mississippi

Would anybody happen to know when the sale ends?

9. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Ok smartass, merged with the online shop thread that we have. Hope you are happy that it is now in the right place.

10. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003

Yes, I'm very happy :D, but gutted we lost to the f*cking scum

11. iamaredneck13

iamaredneck13 Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC

ok anyone ever order anything from acasports.co.uk before? How are they??

Also i got bored because i've been barraged on ebay when i put up several pairs of boots asking if there was anyway to get different sizes. . . . i started lookin around for stuff cheap and ran accross some stores in china like nikecentre.com and all-sport.com. . . . . they seem to sell deadstock cleats in bulk to sellers in the US and the UK. . . they make me a little uneasy because of the fact they are coming from china and not directly from the factory. . . . i don't want to buy anything thats not the real deal and i really don't feel like getting ripped off. . . but. . . . if they are legit i was thinking about giving them a chance you know? Soooo anyone who has any insight that would be greatly appreciated THANKS!!!

12. Brady24

Brady24 Member

Sep 20, 2007
    mad props about the soccerplus.net store, just found a jersey i've been wanting for awhile, 03 United 3rd Kit in white long sleeve, beautiful, thanks bigsoccer forums!

13. Soccertes

Soccertes Member

Jan 2, 2001
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WorldSoccerShop vs Soccer.com

I want to buy an Italian National Team Jersey with Cannavaro's name and number on it. I normally just go to my local soccer shop and get it there. But this exact Jersey hasn't existed for the last 6 months. Everyone's been waiting for the new Jersey to come out and stock up on that. My only chance now is to get it online and have it customized.

My worry is that by having it customized will they actually place the authentic font and coloring of the name and number on the Jersey? Will this number and lettering that they place on the Jersey actually stick or will it peal off after several washes? What experiences have you had with either WorldSoccerShop or Soccer.com? Is one better than the other?

On a side note I also want to say that a few years ago my wife gave me a Man United shirt with Tim Howard's Name and number on it for Christmas. This was a customization, the shirt was not being sold like this. After several times of wearing it and washing it the number and name began peeling off. this shirt was bought from Soccer.com (EuroSport). Another time she gave me a Real Madrid Beckham shirt. This shirt was already being sold with his name and number on it so it was not a customization. I've worn it several times and washed it and the numbering and lettering is still on there. No Problems. So I'm just a bit hesitant of customizing my Jersey. Is the customization always a crappy job regardless of where you buy it (Eurosport or World Soccer Shop)? What's been your experience?

Any opinions or suggestions are greatly appreciate!!! Thanks in advance!

14. Tottino

Tottino Member+

Mar 19, 2005
    Frosinone, Italia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    i was wondering if anyone from canada has ordered from Fox Soccer Shop. they have the same prices as soccer.com, but soccer.com i ordered from them a few months ago, but i had to pay UPS at the door like around 100 bucks more for 2 cleats!

And if anyone can recomend me to site that sells Nike Vapour IV for cheap. thanks

15. DrSkillz1800

DrSkillz1800 Member

Apr 13, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Anyone every buy anything from www.showdownsports.com? They have a lot of older boots on there which leads me to believe it hasnt been updated in ages.

16. XTerryX

XTerryX New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Beaverton, OR
    I am going to buy nike henry barcelona jersey online from nikys-sport, but i kinda worry about the size, i dont know what size i am, and the chart really doesnt help me at all (http://www.worldsoccershop.com/size-chart.html#Nike). I am just worry if the shirt end up too long, I am about 5 feet 6 or little bit shorter, so i wonder what size would fit me the bet, can you guys give me opinions. It's my first time buying clothes online.Thanks aton!

PS: Do these jerseys shrink after you wash them?

17. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Go to a shop and try it on :confused:

And no they do not shrink.

18. XTerryX

XTerryX New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Beaverton, OR
    I cant, I cant find any local shop near where i live, I live in oregon so..There is addidas store but not nike so..but thanks anyways.

19. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i'm a little over 6'1 and i wear a medium.
    nike and adidas sizes aren't very different, except that nikes are a little bit more snug.

20. kumazou

kumazou Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Where in Oregon do you live? The Portland and Eugene Niketowns both carry soccer shirts.

21. XTerryX

XTerryX New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Beaverton, OR
    Really? I live in Beaverton, I dont know directions well but u happen to have their addresses? That'd be great. Thanks for replying, guys. I appreciate it.

22. XTerryX

XTerryX New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Beaverton, OR
    That does helps, thanks alot. But I couldnt find barcelona home jersey or henry's (I cant find in the nike website), and the preview said they dont have great section on soccer. So i guess i gotta buy it online. Anyways, thanks alot for ur help.

23. alarh

alarh New Member

Nov 19, 2007
    Can somebody tell me online shop, who's selling MVII in Gold/Photo Blue/Team Red color? It could be UK's shop, because form UK it's easier to order:eek:

Thank You!!

24. shiggity789

shiggity789 New Member

Sep 12, 2006