Online Shops for Football Cleats

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by actusreus13, Feb 16, 2007.

1. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I've ordered from them a while ago. They are about 2hrs from me, and they had some AMAZING stuff in stock years back, that was long gone. He had TONS of manias when no one had any more. And chrome/lime vapors galore (no they doesn't have them anymore so don't bother emailing them!!!!!) They also had the official felt premier letters/numbers, and he personalized all my jerzeys. The guy is really cool, they shipped orders next day UPS. I haven't dealt with them in some time, but when i did, they were spot on. All the jerseys he had in stock were official, and he had some RANDOM tops at the time... Hope that helps!!

2. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    hell yeah it helped, good lookin out on the feedback, looks like ima be getting my jerseys, thanks alot dude

3. shizzledizzle6t9

shizzledizzle6t9 New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    toronto, canada
    Shipping Internationally

hey im from canada and i am planning on buying soccer cleats from east bay and then shipping them to my grandparents house in california. once my grandparents recieve them they will ship it over to me here in canada. do u think this is a good idea on saving custom charges and all those duties and sh!t? and i can ask them to declare the package as used clothes or something so they wouldnt know wat it was. please leave comments if this is a good idea or if there is something else i can do. thnx

4. shizzledizzle6t9

Jul 20, 2007
    toronto, canada
    on eastbay the legends say FG-E. wat does the E in firm ground stand for?

5. akirika

akirika New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Toronto
    magic soccer discounts doesnt ship international :( unless i pay and sign up for some forewarding company

6. somnambulist

somnambulist Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Re: Shipping Internationally

It's just Canada, I don't think there'll be that much of a customs charge.

7. shizzledizzle6t9

Jul 20, 2007
    toronto, canada

does anyone know how long it takes eastbay to ship to canada?

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Another good shop to check out in the UK - galaxysports.co.uk - not bought from them myself but pretty similar prices to elitesuperstores.co.uk and a good range.

9. FORZA AZZURRI 406

FORZA AZZURRI 406 New Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Have any of you ever used nikys-sports.com.

http://www.nikys-sports.com/

I was just wondering if this site is reliable because it has some really good deals.

10. roy16keane

roy16keane New Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Chicago
    I have a few questions..
    A) Has anyone else used elitesuperstore besides iownbuffon, and how did everything turn out?
    B) Are the original vapors really approx. $60 usd on elitesuperstore?
    C) Would an USA size 10 be 9 or 9.5 in UK?

-Thanks

11. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^ I think US 10 is UK 9 in everything except adidas... which it would be 9.5. I'm PRETTY sure, but don't hold me to it.

12. impactsoccer30

impactsoccer30 New Member

Mar 20, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    I bought an Arsenal Training Jacket off Nikys sports and it took kinda long but thats cause it was delayed by a missed train or something. So not really their fault. But Really good prices, good customer service. Would recommend

13. niketalaria

niketalaria Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Re: Weston warning

Hey i am from singapore and i actually have bought 7 pairsofboots from them. At reasonable prices too. Personally, I do not encourage buying over the net. I bought the supernova there for $140 (singapore dollars), Vapor 2 hg for $200,Pulse for $170 , absolutes $210, supremacy $220, legends $140, pulsions $90

14. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Re: Weston warning

As this is selling related I have merged it with the online shopping thread.

15. COPA17

COPA17 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    legit?

prices are sooo tempting but its east-asian based...

16. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    yup bootnr.com are legit, i have bought shinkens off them they are great too deal with.
    its run by carlty off the bootnr forum.

17. digby novascotia

Aug 27, 2006
    hey im gona order a pair of talraias off soccer.com im from canada anybody canadians order from there how much did it cost to ship and how much for duties please

18. UVaGooner

UVaGooner BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 15, 2002
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Just wanted to restate how good Soccer Magic (formerly SoccerMagic Plus) is. Their prices are incredible - I usually order from Eurosport (soccer.com), but Soccer Magic prices beat even their Goal Club prices. I just ordered a pair of Absolutes for $169, plus $8 for shipping. The same boots are $199 ($179 with Goal Club) at Eurosport. Their prices for top range balls are really good as well, and the shipping is super fast - 2-3 days tops.

19. JJV#17

JJV#17 Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Kaarina, Finland
    ProDirectSoccer

I absolutely love this place. They have the best range, the best service and the prices are quite low. Shipping is more expensive than it was a year ago, so that's a small minus for them. But I'll give them 9,5/10.

20. impactsoccer30

Mar 20, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    Isn't PDS actually quite a bit more expensive than other places? It says $240USD for vapors but on Eurosport they r only $195.

21. UVaGooner

UVaGooner BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 15, 2002
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    That price probably includes VAT (Value added tax) - they don't include VAT for US buyers, but the shipping cost is pretty high for US customers. That being said, they do have several boot styles you can't find here.

22. impactsoccer30

Mar 20, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    oh. yea i dont know about that VAT stuff. but yea thats true, they do have some stuff others dont.

23. niketalaria

niketalaria Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Does anyone know which internet shops ship to singapore?

24. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    i think a lot of places will, for a lot of money

25. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    anybody ever shop from marcapersonal.com, im about to buy some vapors off them......does it look legit to you guys??