Online Radio Webcasts of Premiership matches?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by Achilles, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Achilles

Achilles New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Arizona
    Back a couple of weeks ago there was a Monday Premiership match I caught at work on the internet as a streaming audio broadcast.

I have no idea what site I went to for this.

Anyone know where there are some live streaming broadcasts of EPL matches?

Usually they are going on right before lunch here in the states, so it's fun to catch a half before heading off to lunch.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    www.socceraudio.com

best site i've found. links to all the audio live feeds. except the pay sites.

has MLS too.

4. whirlwind

whirlwind New Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Plymouth, MI, USA
    That is awesome.

5. Warren Van Orden

Feb 29, 2000
    Richmond CA
    Although I don't know whether this is permanent, or a promotional entry point, or a mistake by the World sites, my site has direct entries for all the World sites that have worked for most matches so far.

At this point, unless they change things, you should be able to get live commentary at no charge for all EPL teams except Liverpool, as well as most of the Nationwide teams.

(If you are aware of access to Liverpool or have any other suggestions for the site, go to
    http://www.socceraudio.com/ and click on the funny looking icon to the right of "Please Send us your Feedback".

(If you have a better looking image, maybe a mailbox, that would be welcome as well)

6. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the tip. Hope it stays that way for atleast another couple of weeks.