Onion Bag's US Nat Jersey offer

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by TWR, Mar 22, 2006.

1. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Even though I got mine from Eurosport, I was pleased that they sent a UPS label with return info just in case there was a problem with the jersey. Nontheless, I pimped this VERY light jersey today at the Blue Angels.:D

2. TheBaRoN

TheBaRoN Member

Jan 23, 2006
    London, England
    Got mine today from BS,fits lovely but had to pay £20 custom tax bloody Tony Blair the w@nker.

The name is great i got Dempsey but the number on the front seems little high and doesn't have the outline on the numbers either but i don't care its perfect and look forward to wearing it as ill be only guy about with one, where i live its only Brazil or Dutch shirts about apart from England of course.

3. socrne1

socrne1 Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Feb 12, 2003
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anybody know if we will have 2 home games or 1 away game for the wc? Or how is that picked?

4. dkrboys

dkrboys New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Simi Valley, CA
    Got my Dempsey home jersey from US Soccer today! Very nice! Haven't received my Convey jersey from Onion Bag yet, it still says "billing information received". At least I've got my jersey to wear tomorrow for support!

5. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least I'm not the only left in OB "Billing information received" la-la land.

6. Magpie Maniac

Magpie Maniac Member

Dec 28, 2001
    North Carolina, USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My away Donovan #21 arrived in a flash. Apparently, the more "popular" jersey combos were ready to go earlier than the others.

7. gunnersbluescardinal

Jan 13, 2005
    Wisconsin
    My Onyewu 22 shirt still says "Billing Information Received" too. I've got a friend who's facing the same thing (can't remember what shirt he got, I tried to get him to go Landycakes, but he wouldn't do it). He emailed OB several days ago to see what was up, but hasn't gotten a response.

Has anyone talked to OB to see what the hold up is, or is it all just the Nike delay?

8. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    I just emailed Iian at OB about a couple of jersey orders with them. No reply today which is unlike him. Usually they get back to you the same day.
    BTW - in my account the Nat jersey is listed as "shipped". Anyone else got this?

9. FoxBoro 143

FoxBoro 143 Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yup. Everyones jersey says shipped I believe. But if you track it,only the billing info has been sent. They most likely have not actually shipped your jersey or min eyet.

10. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I know that they got a ton of orders so for the customized ones it may take a bit. Say they have to do 350 USA shirts (which I think was around the total of the pre-order) and add to that the other people that ordered Mexico and other WC teams and they have a lot of them to do. I am sure Nike shortchanging orders isn't helping anything either.

I called today and was told that they have boxes upon boxes ready to go out and that they have been going out as they've finished them. I'm sure more people will get theirs soon. I also know that they are doing them in the order they were received so if you pre-ordered on the last day you'll have to be patient.

The reason you have a shipping number is that they were being proactive in orders, getting all the shipping stuff ready so that as a jersey is done they can simply put it into the right box, seal out and out it goes. Just keep tracking your shipping number with UPS and you can see when it goes out that way.

11. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    My tracking number says its out for delivery today. I cant wait. I got the home Donovan 21 in XL.

12. NBlue

NBlue Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Orlando, Florida
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I received my away McBride 20 from the OB in the mail yesterday and it looks great! Just in time to wear for the match tonite. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on my home Onyewu I ordered from US Soccer b4 I found out about the deal at OB. Funny, its $20 more and it takes longer to arrive . . . seems par for the course for the ussf.

13. rickinva

rickinva Member

Feb 8, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
    I am still waiting on my home and away US jerseys, as well as the new DC United jersey. OB has always done good work for me, so I'll calmly await arrival of my ***&&&&^^^^^^%%%%%%% shirts! ;)

14. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    How'd you find out the tracking number?

15. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    I think the OB e-mailed it. (This was a gift from my wife so I dont know exactly when the e-mail came) The tracking number does show billing info received 2/27/06 then it shipping 4/7/06.

16. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    If you go to the OB website, click on Shop Around up top to the left you'll see My Account, click on that, then click on Order History and you will see it on that page. Then go to UPS.com and see the status.

17. Atouk

Atouk BigSoccer Supporter

DC United
    Apr 16, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you go to "my account" on their site and log in, then pull up your order history, then click through to that particular order, it's listed on that page.

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Thanks, found it.

19. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right. They are clearly avoiding this issue because they usually respond immediately. They've got people waiting for MLS jerseys that were supposed to ship March 1. That offer and the national team offer were up about the same time in late February.

20. doliveti

doliveti New Member

Jul 20, 2000
    Denver, CO
    My US jersey from the O.B. has been listed as shipped for well over a week.

21. Patrick18

Patrick18 New Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Milwaukee
    Mine also says "billing info recieved". I'm not that bothered that I don't have my jersey yet. It's actually MORE irritating that ob won't respond to our questions.

22. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's the whole pre-label thing. Mine's been "shipped" since Feb. 28.

23. Longshoe

Longshoe New Member

Mar 6, 1999
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    I ordered a DCU jersey and it's the same thing with the "billing info received" deal. No response to emails. When I called, they said that they were still "waiting on the shipment from adidas". I'm not sure what the deal is on the Nike side of things, but I'm starting to wonder...

24. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I spoke to Gabe, one of the OB's owners. He told me that a load of jerseys went out the door today and that they are doing them in order they were received, plus printing which is not exactly a swift process.

As for the MLS shirts, Galaxy, DC and Chicago shirts due in literally any day now and that they have confirmation from adidas these are on the way.

25. UpTheMetro

UpTheMetro Member

Jun 3, 1999
    New York
    The UPS guy just dropped off my US jersey. It looks awesome.