News: One Swede for Another - The Victor Lindelöf Thread

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Ruud v.Nistelrooy 10, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Ashur

Ashur Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    May 31, 2015
    Riding off into the sunset
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm glad you grasped the meaning of :laugh::laugh: placed after that sentence...

What a grown man (adult) chooses to do or why is none of my business. Nor do I actually care if Vic or anyone else decides to put on a dress, wear women's panties/thongs or whatever.

2. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Vagina , Long hairs and 2 D Cups he will look more than just great.. #Freeworld

3. Ruud v.Nistelrooy 10

Staff Member

Jamaica
    Jun 4, 2006
    Antilla
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    OK...

i only care that he plays well on the pitch. his season so far hasn't been great

4. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    You're just soft.

There's been a trend of emasculating men lately.

Soon all your boys will be girls.

Anonymous_United repped this.
  5. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Him wearing a dress is symbolic of his game.

Soft.

6. Ruud v.Nistelrooy 10

Staff Member

Jamaica
    Jun 4, 2006
    Antilla
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    perhaps. his passing hasn't been as good either. would rather Bailly at this point

7. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    This is some neanderthal shit. People can be who they want to be and wear what they want to wear. Doesn't take any skin off my knuckles.

8. Amdrag

Amdrag Member+

Jun 10, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Better dressed, less emotionally stunted, less vulgar, and capable of problem solving without resorting to violence? Count me in.

9. Amdrag

Amdrag Member+

Jun 10, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Having actual confidence in one's self to be who they are, is a sign of weakness. Don't you know that johno?

10. jnielsen

jnielsen Member+

May 12, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    And half the mortality rate of men to covid-19.

Amdrag repped this.
  11. Amdrag

Amdrag Member+

Jun 10, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Anonymous_United repped this.
  12. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    What does this even mean?

13. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Yes. You can be soft as you want, as a man. No big deal. But in regards to football, ******** that. Victor needs to man up. Seeing his negatives and how he's lost certain duels this season... then seeing him wear a dress?
    Can you change a tire or change your own oil, @Amdrag?

14. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    You think wearing a dress is who Victor "Iceman"
    Lindelof, is?

15. Amdrag

Amdrag Member+

Jun 10, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That I am pro all people not being afraid of their emotions and for them to be themselves. It's better for your health. But considering we have spent centuries teaching us boys that emotions are bad and icky, it is no wonder so many feel the need to hide themselves.

16. Amdrag

Amdrag Member+

Jun 10, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yes. I have done both, multiple times. Why do you ask?

17. Amdrag

Amdrag Member+

Jun 10, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Is that Victor "Iceman" Lindelof in a dress? If so, yes. And to me, that seems a lot more "Iceman", then going on a sexist and potentially transphobic rant because a guy wore a dress. You got something you want to confess benni?

18. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Explain the sexist part.

19. Naboomagnoli

Naboomagnoli Member+

May 31, 2007
    Apt to use a clip from a film about dinosaurs given some of the mindsets up in here.

Amdrag repped this.
  20. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    What does changing a tire have to do with being a man? I can change a tire, my record is 8 minutes from flat to driving again. But my wife? She loves power tools, I can't get her out of the hardware store. She's the one that convinced me we could do numerous projects by ourselves like replacing a blown taillight, installing a ceiling fan, installing a dimmer etc etc. She's absolutely more mechanically inclined than I am, it doesn't make her less of a woman.

Wearing a dress also doesn't make you worse at football. In fact, if America's teams are considered, it would help if the guys all wore dresses, maybe they could play like the women and win something.

Let me state it so that it is explicit. There's nothing about being a woman that makes you weak. If men were strong enough to confront their feelings and communicate, they'd probably be happier and kill/rape/abuse fewer women.

Amdrag repped this.
  21. Naboomagnoli

Naboomagnoli Member+

May 31, 2007
    How many tyres do we think Leo Messi has changed? Is Cristiano the Portuguese Burt Reynolds? Has Kylian Mbappe refelted his shed roof recently? Is Bruno Fernandes turning our team around because he's brought over his extensive collection of vintage adult mags? Was Jose Mourinho's strict no dress policy responsible for Victor Lindelof being an imperious defender for most of 2018-19?

Amdrag and jnielsen repped this.
  22. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    You made a huge jump. I never said women are weak. I said a man (that doesnt identify as a women) is soft for wearing a dress.

23. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    I don't know much about Burt Reynolds but if the first line of his wike page sums him up, maybe Ronaldo is the Portuguese version.

Imperious? You're going over board.

24. Naboomagnoli

Naboomagnoli Member+

May 31, 2007
    Dude, I'm not going to take advice on whether I'm going overboard from someone who thinks a footballer is soft for wearing a dress as a joke for his wife.

25. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    It was actually a celebration for his wifes fashion line. That makes a lot more sense than the nonsense you tried to peddle, but don't take it from me.