One reason to watch Food Network

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by rokstedy, Sep 11, 2003.

1. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Mad_Bishop

Mad_Bishop Member

Oct 11, 2000
    Columbia, MO
    While shes not terrible to look out (not outstanding, either) she has got to be one of the most annoying people on television. She has the most annoying little laugh/giggle that she does after saying just about anything. "Arugala is one of my favorites...heee!!!) Shut up, already.

3. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Wow! I woulda never imagined her posing for a pic like that. I've been nuts about her ever since "$40-a-Day" started airing. She always came across as the girl-next-door type.

You'll find though that some posters in here don't like her cuz of her personality.

4. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, what a hottie! As for Rachel Ray, I just watched my first episode and I can see how she is annoying. She's still cute, but I see myself pressing the mute button once in a while.

6. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    This totally blows my image of her. Not in a bad way, mind you. But I've seen parts of that show once or twice and she seemed like the type of person that has NEVER had an impure thought in her life. Kind of like a female Ned Flanders.

So seeing this is pretty much confuses me. But she is hot, and it's all good.

7. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Ya' know....did they slim her body down using Photoshop? I've seen the Oahu episode of "$40-a-Day" and she was wearing a bikini when she took surfing lessons and she sure as hell didn't look like that FHM pic.

8. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    Her weight goes up and down. I watch her show a lot and she always looks different.
    She can be a bit annoying but i like her (not like you boys do)
    But this is so from left field. Never thought of her as the type.

I'm disapointed in the thread though. :p I expected to see pics of Bobby Flay with his hair on fire from his own BBQ. I hate that guy.

9. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Yet you like the pic of Mia jumping on Abigail after Abigail nailed the game winner in FC3.....
    :D:eek:

10. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It said in her pictorial that FHM called her 3 times before she finally gave in. She probably thought it was weird that any guy would see a culinary woman as some kind of sex symbol.

11. Frieslander

Frieslander Member
    Staff Member

Feb 14, 2000
    North Jersey
    I thought this thread was gonna be about Good Eats. man, do I love that show. I consider Alton Brown a personal mentor.

12. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alton Brown at first I found annoying, but now he is king for me.

Also that Tyler did on Food 911 rocked with the New Haven pizza show.

13. PSU92

PSU92 Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Annandale VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Amen to that.

14. Soccer-Six-Shooter

Soccer-Six-Shooter New Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Arlington, VA
    I've seen her show a few times. I'm thinking about buying her cook book. I saw her the other night on "$40 a day" show and she had a black biker type jacket on. That was a cool jacket. Shes kinda cute and can cook too!