ON TOPIC "Screw This" Thread -- Ultras too.

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by IBleedTeal, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    More than just "after consideration" please, and also to post what I was in progress of posting before it was closed.

Sure, play the age card on me ;)

This thread was about ME stating that I am very displeased at Amanpour's interview. If you didn't notice, we did have a pro-Amanpour banner at the Columbus game, but after reading his interview my opinion changed. There was nowhere to put it, so I started a thread.

Also, I never said South End for me me and only me. Hell, id would have rather had 135 to ourselves from the beginning. It was just a matter of they didn't want to give us anything. Its all been worked out.

I know alot of you people dont like the Ultras, or dont like me personally, but we dont care, and I dont care. We have fun at every Earthquakes game, and thats what its all about. You don't like what you hear if you sit around us? Im sorry. I didn't realize the other 30,000 seats in Spartan were filled.

2. Smurfquake

Smurfquake Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Carlos, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Explanation Wanted - "Screw This" Thread

This was the very first response to your original thread:

Relax. Later this week, we could find out that our team is going away to Texas next year, and if that happens, it won't matter whether it's bought by Iranians or Mexicans or Martians.

If people want to post about the relative merits of having a team in SF vs San Jose, there's another thread for that. If people want to post about the Ultras or make anti-Iranian comments, then this thread is going to turn into a flame fest and will get closed.

3. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Well then, thread title changed.

Since The Ultras' thread is far-gone and everybody demerits me for being a teen and a member of them, post more conerns right here.

4. masoo

masoo Member

May 31, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    I don't care how old you are or what groups count you as a member. You're anti-gay, anti-Iranian, anti-who knows what else, and you posted a message wishing that someone you didn't like would have died in the World Trade Center on 9/11. All of that is despicable no matter what your age or affiliation. You can call it smack talk if you want, but it's hate, simple and plain.

5. mitquinn

mitquinn Member

Oct 17, 2003
    I make a motion that we treat IBT on these boards the way fans have decided to treat the Ultras.

Fans have moved en masse from their corner. They are clueless that no one can hear a word they chant due to the wind in their faces.

Here's the motion: I propose that no one respond to anything IBT posts.

Do I have a second?

6. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Yeah, as we all know Section 135 has attracted so many fans over the years, and the Ultras' have made them flock away.

I guess someone 20 years younger is more educated on Parlimentary Procedure than you, as you cannot "motion" something. You can "move" to treat me like fans treat the Ultras, you can't "motion" to do it.

I move to yellowcard MitQuinn for his personal attack in a thread that was made to have a clean slate.

7. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    I move that we end this "discussion."