Olympic Qualifier - Oct 6th - Denver, CO

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by wixson7, Aug 19, 2015.

1. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    AO deadline is Thursday night

https://www.theamericanoutlaws.com/articles/olympic-usmnt-qualifier-tickets

CONCACAF Men’s Olympic Qualifying (Group Stage Third Match)

Date: October 6, 2015
    Time: Group A Doubleheader, TBDvTBD 5:00pm, USAvTBD 7:30pm
    Price: $30.50 (member) / $33.50 (non-member)

Deadline: is Thursday, August 20th at 11:59 pm MT

2. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really would be nice if they picked one single platform to sell all their tickets on.

3. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Agreed, this new one is weird. Run by TM and looks like AO will outsource all tix services to USSF. I noticed no typical TM service fees, though i assume they are just built in.

The AO ticket fulfillment has always been an issue with USSF as AO never gave them the names/info/data on who was buying AO tix. Looks like that problem has been solved, and have to assume manually mailing/tracking tix became a pain in the butt for AO.

4. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It told me I had an account, then when I tried my ussssc and ticketmastt passwords it didn't work and eventually locked my account. Sent them an email asking them to let me take my money thank you very much!

5. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    USSSC ticket info:

CONCACAF Men's Olympic Qualifying First Round, Match Day 3 in Colorado

Supporters Club members have the opportunity to purchase tickets during presale windows for the upcoming CONCACAF Men’s Olympic Qualifying event in Colorado.

Group A Doubleheader
    Canada vs. Cuba at 5 p.m. MT
    USA vs. Panama at 7:30 p.m. MT
    Dicks’ Sporting Goods Park
    Commerce City, Colo.
    Thursday, October 6, 2015

Priority Presale (available to Star Club and above)
    Presale begins Monday, August 24 at 10 a.m. MT and ends Tuesday, August 25 at 8 a.m. MT. All tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Ticket orders are subject to a limit of eight (8) tickets per member.

Advance Presale
    Begins Wednesday, August 26 at 10 a.m. MT and ends Thursday, August 27 at 8 a.m. MT. All tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Ticket orders are subject to a limit of eight (8) tickets per member.

The ticket link and code will be available inside the Supporters Club member portal at ussoccer.com/supporters.

6. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    CORRECTION on email above, obviously game is on Tuesday Oct 6th, not Thursday. Way to go USSSC.

7. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I couldn't login for the AO tickets and now USSSC can't login. I guess us soccer just really doesn't want me to go to this game.

8. Eddie Stiel

Eddie Stiel Member+

Sep 27, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Here's something I discovered. The presale code also works for October 7th's Group B Doubleheader.

9. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can someone message me the code as it seems to not be available anywhere in my USSSC account

10. dredgfan

dredgfan Member+

MLS
    Nov 5, 2004
    Denver or NOLA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm a few miles from the stadium and looking for a ticket. Anyone?

11. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    3,000 people. Rainy. Sit wherever you wanted. Supporters section maybe had 50 people, they were in good spirits. Field looked incredible as always.

A bit different to watch these guys in that environment, it was kinda cool. You could here all the players and coaches.

And huge kudos to Jordan Morris who stayed after and signed every autograph and even jumped into stands to high five a couple kids.