[Olympic NT Friendly] Korea vs Sweden 2016/07/29 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jitevra, Jul 28, 2016.

1. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Any proper HLs?

2. Rob_Brighton

Rob_Brighton Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    All this talk about whether these young guns are good enough, considered in isolation, for KNT is rather meaningless.

When you have players that are comparatively small and weak, team chemistry becomes extremely important. If there isn't sufficient movement and passing options on the part of their teammates, these players are not likely to be very successful. Tactical organization is far more important for smaller sides.

3. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Kind of harsh comparing Hwang Hee-chan to the other Koreans playing in the lower European leagues. Unlike them, Hwang Hee-chan actually performs.

If it wasn't for Kim Seung-jun stepping in at the last moment and the fast response from the ref, Shim Sang-min would have retaliated. Also, Tohir Shamsitdinov was banned from football for a year because of this incident (+ additional penalites).

If the KFA has any brain, they would stop accepting invitations to these amateur mickey mouse tournaments. That shit is rigged and filled with amateur ASEAN refs who were probably taking bribes.

4. Goguryeo

Goguryeo Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Not the best quality, but shows all the goals.

5. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Holy shit I knew HHC was good but now I'm getting really excited. With his bulldog mentality he's going to make life so much easier for his teammates. And with SHM/SHJ drawing the main attention of defenders, I suspect he'll find plenty of joy of his own in Brazil.

6. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Are you a believer?

7. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    His 'off the ball' is also really good! (SHM should learn from him) I think I will buy his shirt. ^^

8. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  9. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hopefully we have found someone to play in SHM spot if he plays like sh1t. hopefully HHC can light a fire up SHMs crack to work even harder and that even he will not automatically start.