[Olympic NT Friendly] Korea vs Sweden 2016/07/29 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jitevra, Jul 28, 2016.

1. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Tbh I don't want to see KSW ever again in KNT. Even at his prime he wasn't able to shine. That's why I agree with you about K-Leagues niveau. JJG or YDH won't help the KNT either.

2. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Tuhon's why I'd love to see Lee Jong-Ho. He's a decent striker but has a very strong will.

3. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Yea I mean, a scrub is what a scrub does. These guys in form just means they just less of a scrub, but a scrub nonetheless.

What's KSW? Not very good with acronyms. I only think of Kwon Sang-woo and he a scrub too LOL

aeh1991 repped this.
  4. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Then sign him up! I value tuhon. More competition the merrier but I'd probably drop him after a game or two LOL

5. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Kim Shinwook. I hate that too, but everyone's doing it so I do it as well xD

6. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    i dont think ive seen lee seungwoo make a clean pass ever. he always gets the 강약조절 wrong. i am talking 10 passes out of 10

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Not sure if I agree as I think he's turning out as a Korean versin of Santi Cazorla but I can see your point.

So why not have Ki show him how it's done? I'm sure the kid will get a boner and he'll learn / adapt quickly.

8. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    About LSW I was never talking about calling him up for the next qualifiers. But as soon as he gets regular playing time for Barca B, which is on professional level, he should be called, no question.

9. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    nah just get Iniesta to teach him. Or better, Messi.

10. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Ki should get his lazy ass worked first. He's been a disappointment since last season.

11. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    So let me ask you this. Let's assume that he just as good as he is now, when he plays regular Barca B. It seems that he's the standout player on the squad. What difference does it make when we call him?

12. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    As a fellow Korean, I cannot criticize him. He's about the best Korean standards are as they come. But I agree :)

13. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    You know what...it's conflicting but I don't want him getting gooked up at the same time. Maybe its better for him to not be on any Korean national level for a very long time. Especially U23 level. I cringe at the thought that he has to pass to some Korean college kid.

14. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    i dislike the use of name acronyms in this forum (it takes what? one more second to spell it out fully? probably less than that ) but i can accept it as a tradition. you know what i absolutely cannot stand? people who use the wrong spelling to abbreviate and make me squeeze out brain cells trying to figure out a player who ultimately does not exist. i will choke the next guy who misspells their acronym

15. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    I'm just not sure about the timing. He has potential to be arrogant so if we call him even before he is officially a Barca B regular, he might be too proud of himself, especially in a country like Korea where medias are always making a god out of him. I'm just saying he should get called if he is mature enough but I don't know if he is already.
    He is obviously the outstanding player atm, but many regulars are missing because they train with the first team (Alena for example).

Edit: in this matter, I think PSH is "more ready"

16. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    probably because stielike still needs to build a team that will get him through the qualifiers and it requires players who are in form&have at least some experience playing against senior players

17. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    What's wrong with arrogance? Sounds like something we need; I call it confidence. Maturity is subjective and I don't rate players based on their level of maturity. As long as they can get the job done, I'm willing to accept anything. We're Korean - we don't have the luxury of quality players where we need to judge them based on personality.

18. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I don;t find that being mutually exclusive with playing a future star for 5-10 minutes when we're beating China by five-nil :)

19. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    I don't have a problem either with that, but it could heavily influence his career if he can't focus on football (SHM the best example). That's why I am a little careful. And the difference between Juvenile A between Barca B is not to underestimate. In pre-season he might shine, but we have to see if he can retain his form in important matches, too.
    I want to see him playing regulary on professional level first. And no one knows yet where he will play next season.

20. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Hopefully he riding the bench with Arda Turan :)

A dream, I know.

21. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    h/l clip plz

22. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Poor friend xD I'll continue searching.

23. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Until there is a long version:

TaegukRedDevil repped this.
  24. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  25. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I think we found our false 9. Another attacking option, over traditional long balls to Chinooky or to Lee Jung-up (aka nothing better) who was maybe slightly better than Tripple J.

AND to top it off, he might just be the most athletic baller I've seen and even more coordinated than Dr. Cha.