OKC team named named Energy FC

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Energy FC' started by G Enriquez, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Laramie

Laramie Member

May 5, 2010
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    This will be an exciting time for Oklahoma City as two soccer organizations carve their marketing niche into the Oklahoma City market. Much like the Land Run in 1989; everyone trying to stake a claim.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oklahoma City Energy has established a temporary home field at Bishop McGuiness High School's Pribil Stadium. A coach for the Energy has been named. Season ticket packages are available.

Let's lend support for the two organizations (USL-Pro & NASL) for their interest and investment with bringing soccer to our city.

I plan to be in the stands for the inaugural USL-Pro at Pribil Stadium and NASL at Taft Stadium. Wish the best for both of these organizations.

I supported the Oklahoma City Slickers & Oklahoma City Stampede during their brief seasons in OKC.

Not knowing what to expect after seeing the battles going on in the various BS forum threads; things may have changed. Stay positive soccer fans as a new chapter of soccer enters our diverse market. Hang tough!

mrbogangles repped this.
  2. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. 30King

30King Member+

Jul 22, 2013
    Rocklin, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    You must have missed it; all over CNN. People on foot, horse, 4-wheel drive rock crawlers, a few helicopters. Craziness.

I think Walmart ended up with everything, though

4. Laramie

Laramie Member

May 5, 2010
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City

Correction: 1889; lost 100 plus years in the process!
    [​IMG]

5. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To be honest, I only knew because I watch movies:
    [​IMG]

6. mangerson

mangerson Member+

Sacramento Republic, San Jose Earthquakes
    Jan 8, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just saw a guy wearing an Energy t-shirt out here in Sacramento. Nice to see proud support for USL teams. Best of luck to you and your franchise.

FCjason repped this.
  7. Skippysasquirrel

May 11, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just thought ya'll should know: I was at Pacific Beach in San Diego last night and a guy walked by wearing an OKC Energy shirt. I was shocked and impressed