Oh My, The Day I Made Ebay

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Benvolio, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well, this was reported ages and ages ago on soccerpulse, and to be honest i thought it was a one off from a seller. But no, more and more sellers are using my 'edited' picture of the +Pred Absolute.

Remember when a friend of mine emailed me the pictures of the new Absolutes, I posted them on here straight away. A lot of us were curios as to what the boots would look like with the tongue pulled far down ala Becks, wel i spent like 3 minutes on paint just messing around editing the original picture, for those of you self-proclaimed paintshop pro's, don't complain about the lack of quality in my editing skills, bothered? If you remember, heres what i came up with........[​IMG]

Now, i was browsing some German fellas ebay shop, and he's got loadsa Absolutes for sale, but instead of using actual published pictures, he's using mine, haha, quality is'nt it!

Here's the link to his shop......

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GINELLISPO...ercQ5fviQ5frsccQ5fpr4Q5fpcnQ5fQ5fstoresQQtZkm

2. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Haha,

Odd topic,

BUT

It is pretty interesting. I would feel kinda proud of myself if people were using my pics! ;)

3. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    not if it was squelid!! :D

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yea, that idiot, lol :p

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Its cool that ppl are using your pictures but some ppl might think that the tongue is actually better than it is - lol

appleCORR