Oh Henry, Where for art thou?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by CHICO13, Aug 27, 2002.

1. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dang, he really has a face only a mother could love, doesn't he? (Not that there's anything wrong with that, keeps the gadflies away!)

K

2. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    My mother thought he was ugly.

Sachin

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well, here it is Thursday afternoon and we still haven't heard squat about Zambrano. Did he fall in a black hole? Or do we just not give a sh!t anymore?

4. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Um, Chico check out the Practice Notes from yesterday at UnitedMania.

According to them, Zambrano showed yesterday...

BTW - Where for actually means why not where...As to why Henry, I guess his mom had a thing about English names...?

5. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thanks for the heads up Rev. Just seems strange no one's really discussed what his being here does for us. I guess most fans are 1) taking a wait and see attitude or 2) just don't care.

6. GDopplerXT

GDopplerXT Member

Jun 12, 2001
    DC Area
    I'm interested to see what Z's got. But I (and probably most others) am just worn out waiting for Moreno, Quaranta, Curtis, Lassiter, Quintanilla, and now Zambrano, to SCORE SOME GOALS.

Do any other MLS teams have 6 forwards on their team? (and, while leading the league in FEWEST goals scored?) :(

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!!!

7. BroonAleMagpie

BroonAleMagpie New Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Me too. And I haven't seen him playing in Colombia and wherever else he's been lately, so all I have to go on are Dice's fairly optimistic notes from one practice. I don't think whatever he did several years ago with the Metros is likely to be a good indicators of where his skills and fitness are now. Let's just see what happens. He, Curtis, and Q2 can rotate up top for the rest of the season; let's not see any more &*$^%@#$ 4-5-1 lineups, please!