OG (2005) fan in need of some ticket help!

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Chivo, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Chivo

Chivo Member

Mar 31, 2005
    San Diego
    Hello!

I'm looking for some ticket help for the Chivas USA v. Galaxy match this June 23rd. I have been an original Chivas USA (saw that very first match v. DC United in '05!) and have been able to convince my friends from San Diego to come check out a match with me this year for my birthday. I currently attend UC Santa Barbara so it would be an added plus to go see Dan Kennedy haha

We are all in college, so any group discount rate would be greatly appreciated but we were also hoping to sit with either the UU or the BA's. There would be about 7-10 of us going.

Thank you so much for the help!

2. dino1er

dino1er Member

Jun 5, 2009
    east side of la
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pm'd you. My bday is June 21st. I'm part of ba1850. Hope you come out and we can celebrate our bdays together at the best match of the year. FYI our group is very college atmosphere.

3. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    All get you a good deal on tickets brother just hit me up when you have the quantity of tickets you need
    I’m a Rep. of the Union Ultras..
    if you want your friends to experience 90 + minutes of none stop passion {puro Awante} for the red and white section 101 is the place to be at ….
    Not to mention our tailgates beer, music, food and great people to chill and talk about the beautiful sport of Futbol
    Awante Chivas
    Rey 818-799-2069
    rey@unionultras.com
    hay tamos mi chiVo
    [​IMG]
    una foto que abla mas ke mil palabras
    A picture that speaks more than 1000 words