Offseason Transfers

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by SoccerFan8270, Jun 29, 2005.

1. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Discuss offseason transfers here..

2. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Besiktas have acquired Güven Kocabal from Istanbulspor. Güven has been with Istanbulspor since 1997. He has signed a one year deal with Besiktas with a possibility for another year extention. He has had several foot injuries in the past couple years. Güven did not play between December and April but still had 14 appearances. Though Istanbulspor got relegated, Güven remains in the SuperLig. He is the fifth new player at Besiktas, following midfield duo Ali Tandogan and Adem Dursun, goalkeeper Volkan Ünlü and striker Souleymane Youla.

3. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Fenerbahce have signed Bursaspor goalkeeper Serdar Kulbilge. He has been signed with a three-year contract. Serdar will be replacing reserve keeper Recep Biler, who is moving to somewhere where he can start. Serdar will be competing for the starting position of Rüstü Reçber, who is unsure of if he will stay at Fenerbahce or go back to Barcelona.

4. Gringocholo

Gringocholo New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Dublin
    Greetings,to the point I have heard a few Peruvians being linked with a move to Turkey,i'm not sure and dont wantto get my hopes up.Could you help me. :) (Aguirre,Garcia)

5. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Fatih Sonkaya 24 year old RB, ex-Besiktas, just signed a 4 year contract with FC Porto.

[​IMG]

Any additional information on the player would be greatly appreciated.

6. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Fatih Sonkaya is one of the talented young player in Turkish league..

He was the one of the star in Turkish National team in Confederation Cup in France, ''when was Turkish National team get 3 place''.

Fatih is, young,talent,very fast,strong and teqnique player .

FC Porto did very good sign .
    Congrats.

Its my opinion. ;)

Hope some other users can comment more useful things about
    Sonkaya Fatih.

Sincerely.The Bull.

7. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    +

Fatih Sonkaya
    Data de nascimento: 01/07/81
    Naturalidade: Oitu, Turquia
    Nacionalidade: Turca/Holandesa
    Altura: 1,80 metros
    Peso: 82 kg

Clubes anteriores:
    1998/99 FC Roda (Holanda)
    1999/00 FC Roda (Holanda)
    1999/00 VVV (Holanda)
    2000/01 FC Roda (Holanda)
    2001/02 FC Roda (Holanda)
    2002/03 FC Roda (Holanda)
    2003/04 FC Roda (Holanda)
    2004/05 Besiktas (Turquia)

8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Sezer Öztürk has joined Germinal Beerschot.
    [​IMG]
    Öztürk leaves Leverkusen for Belgium
    8 July 2005
    KFC Germinal Beerschot Antwerpen have recruited midfielder Sezer Öztürk on a 12-month deal from Bayer 04 Leverkusen.

Strong pedigree
    The 19-year-old comes to the Belgian Cup winners with a strong pedigree in international youth football. Öztürk was a runner-up with Turkey at the UEFA European Under-19 Championship in 2004, before scoring three goals for his country at the FIFA World Youth Championship in the Netherlands earlier this summer. Öztürk had been with Leverkusen since 1996 and broke into the first team last season, making seven substitute appearances.

uefa.com

9. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Thanks a lot for the info Bull.
    If he's in the NT he's gotta be good.

10. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    you wellcome my friend ;)
    anytime.

ps:

He will give a lot ''+'' for ''FC Porto''.

again congrats you guys :)

11. Portoholic

Portoholic New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Thanks for your input on Sonkaya. One thing a lot of Porto fans are still wondering though, is why did he seem to have such a small roll for Besiktas last season? Only 10 games I believe he played in?

12. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Trabzonspor have signed Jefferson Oliviera de Galvão...
    [​IMG]
    Trabzonspor turn to Jefferson
    Thursday, 7 July 2005
    Turkish Superleague runners-up Trabzonspor have signed goalkeeper Jefferson Oliviera de Galvão from Brazilian club Cruzeiro EC for an undisclosed fee.

Eyeing success
    Jefferson arrives on a three-year contract with an option for a further two seasons and joins his new team-mates at their Swiss training camp on Friday. "I know Trabzonspor are a big club and I think we can be successful in the UEFA Champions League," said the 22-year-old, who added: "Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira has told me that if I do well, he might take me to Germany 2006."

Loan spell
    Jefferson started his career with Cruzeiro, making 26 appearances, before being loaned to Botafogo FR for two seasons, where he played 44 times. He is a former Brazilian Under-20 international.

uefa.com

13. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG]
    Tolga says hello to Shakhtar
    Friday, 1 July 2005
    Turkish international defender Tolga Seyhan has joined FC Shakhtar Donetsk from Trabzonspor in a €3.1m deal.

Three-year contract
    The 28-year-old former Malatyaspor and Dardanelspor AS player has signed a contract with the Ukrainian champions running until summer 2008. Capped 14 times by his country, he becomes the first-ever Turkish player in the Ukrainian Premier League.

New defenders
    Tolga will link up with Shakhtar's newly-recruited defensive trio of Vyacheslav Shevchuk, Vyacheslav Sviderskiy and Oleg Karamushka in a season that begins with the Ukrainian Super Cup against FC Dynamo Kyiv on 9 July, four days before a Premier League opener against FC Volyn Lutsk. On 29 July, Shakhtar will learn their opponents in August's UEFA Champions League third qualifying round, while Trabzonspor start a stage earlier against FC Dinamo Minsk or Anorthosis Famagusta FC.

uefa.com

14. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    SASA ILIC at GALATASARAY.

[​IMG]
    Galatasaray have signed a three-year
    contract with Partizan Belgrade midfielder Sasa Ilic. The move was
    announced Friday afternoon on Partizan's official website,
    and was later confirmed on Galatasaray's official site.
    The 27-year-old Serbia-Montenegro international began his career
    at Partizan, and stayed there almost 10 years before a six-month loan
    at Spain's Celta Vigo in 2004.

SASA ILIC :

1996-1997 Partizan Belgrade - 1 match
    1997-1998 Partizan Belgrade - 25 matches, 3 goals
    1998-1999 Partizan Belgrade - 23 matches, 14 goals
    1999-2000 Partizan Belgrade - 32 matches 17 goals
    2000-2001 Partizan Belgrade - 30 matches 19 goals
    2001-2002 Partizan Belgrade - 28 matches 12 goals
    2002-2003 Partizan Belgrade - 25 matches 11 goals
    2003-2004 Partizan Belgrade - 14 matches 6 goals
    2003-2004 Celta Vigo (loan) - 13 matches 1 goal
    2004-2005 Partizan Belgrade - 22 matches 16 goals

Congrats Galatasaray.

15. johnnie

johnnie New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Middle of Sweden
    Genzlerbirligi have signed defender Risp from Göteborg and Jardler from Helsingborg and, if I understand the homepage corretly, Bayram Toysal from Sebatsspor, Hasan Ugur from Konyaspor and Tolga Dogantez. I wish Genzlerbirligi and the swedish players good luck! :p
    I wish all turkish teams should have a english version of their homepages, I dont understand many turkish words.
    And, do anyone know when the next season starts? And with which matches?
    (My english is not perfect either...) :eek:

16. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    At first,
    Thanks for the comment .

July 12 ,, the new season''2005-2006'' match program will be service.

I will try to open new topic, about new season matchs in 12 july :D

by the way,
    Genclerbirligi ,,very good team.
    They play everyseason attractive football style.

This season they will do same way i gues..

About new player,Risp etc..
    Lets see what they can give for Super League and Genclerbirligi..
    Hope he and others will success in new season ;)

17. johnnie

johnnie New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Middle of Sweden
    Bull, quick answer! I look forward for the new topic and I look forward for the new season! :D

18. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    :D

new season its gonna be very balance football in the Turkish Super League. :D
    I mean ,Galatasaray,Besiktas,Fenerbahce,Trabzon,Genclerbirligi,etc.. every team getting very good ''player'' for ->new season..

My gues is: its gonna be _football journey_ :cool:

19. johnnie

johnnie New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Middle of Sweden
    Yes!! :D
    The fixture for the season 2005/2006 is now released. First round looks like this:
    Denizlispor - Ankaraspor
    Diyarbakirspor - Rizespor
    Erciyesspor - Besiktas
    Galatasaray - Konyaspor
    Genclerbirligi - Fenerbache
    Samsunspor - Gaziantespor
    Sivasspor - Malatayspor
    Trabzonspor - Kayserispor
    Manisaspor - Ankaragügü... and will be played 5-7/8.

And what can we say about this? Well, Denizlispor, Besiktas, Galatasaray, Trabzonspor are the winners in this first round. Fenerbahce? I think they get a little problem here in the first match against Genclerbirligi. And the new teams? I think that Manisaspor have a great chans to take three points against Ankaragücü. Erciyesspor will have big problems when they will be visited by Besiktas.
    I hope someone start a new tread so that we can follow and comment every round in the Süper Ligi! ;)

20. johnnie

johnnie New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Middle of Sweden
  21. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    As i told you my friend :cool:

i start new thread..

enjoy the new season ''Turkish Super League 2005/2006" :)

22. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Galatasaray chase Pires
    July 7, 2005

ISTANBUL (AFP) - Turkish club Galatasaray have reportedly made Arsenal's France winger Robert Pires an 8 million euro offer spread over three years.

Pires, who has a year left on his contract with the London club, could be leaving Arsenal because he wants a new two-year deal but the English Premiership side will only offer 12-month contracts to players over 30.

And Arsenal would rather sell the 32-year-old now rather than allowing him to leave as a free agent in a year's time.

Galatasaray were reported to have offered Pires a three-year deal worth 2.75 million euros a year.

Galatasary were also said to be chasing Feyenoord's Belgium striker Bart Goor.

23. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Galatasaray will not be getting Goor. He has went back to Anderlecht...

24. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Ilic goes to Galatasaray
    Wednesday, 13 July 2005

Galatasaray SK have signed the Serbia and Montenegro midfielder Saša Ilic on a three-year contract from FK Partizan.

Many honours
    The 27-year-old has already joined his new team for pre-season training in Germany. Ilic had a hugely successful spell at Partizan, where he was captain, helping them to four domestic titles including last season. The switch to Turkey is not his first move abroad as he was loaned to Spain's RC Celta de Vigo during the 2003/04 campaign.

Aiming high
    "I am very happy to be part of a great club like Galatasaray," said Ilic. "I know Galatasaray very well. I will do my best to help the team win the championship this season." The Istanbul side enter the UEFA Cup in September's first round, while Partizan are nearing the start of their UEFA Champions League challenge, beginning in the second qualifying round.