Officials

Discussion in 'Referee' started by MPJ334, Oct 3, 2003.

1. MPJ334

MPJ334 New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Chelsea,New York, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hey, what happened to the behind-the-goal ladies that they were going to be experimenting with? :) and am I the only one that thought the 4th official in the Canada/China game looked somewhat like a gameshow hostess (ie. Vanah) during subs? i liked it. and for some reason i think i recall her having pants (as opposed to shorts on). is my mind playing tricks on me? i didn't think about it last night, but that was the first thing in my head this morning. thanks

2. Ref Flunkie

Ref Flunkie Member

Oct 3, 2003
    New Hudson, MI
    Crap, I missed that 2nd match of the night (past my bedtime!). A Vanah-esque 4th official, not a bad idea. :)

3. MPJ334

MPJ334 New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Chelsea,New York, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i watched it when i got home from work. i should've studied for me US history Midterm. and something (maybe it was the pants she had on ;)) made the ugly green jacket not look so ugly. y can't they go blue?

4. kevbrunton

kevbrunton New Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Edwardsburg, MI
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. MPJ334

MPJ334 New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Chelsea,New York, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i was just about to post that...it's on my clip board.

6. billf

billf Member+

May 22, 2001
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You'll often see the fourth official wearing a full track suit with long pants. It gets cold just standing there! I've worked about six or seven fourths wearing pants.

7. MPJ334

MPJ334 New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Chelsea,New York, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh, OK. i hadn't ever seen it before. it was cold in AL last night, i'm sure it was in the north on the left coast.

8. MPJ334

MPJ334 New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Chelsea,New York, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Vannah

Vannah was the center in the sweden-canadia game last night. i liked her game.