Official United - Revolution POST Game Thread [R]

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by ursula, Sep 7, 2002.

1. BudWiser

BudWiser New Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    If you don't count Olsen as a forward, and I don't, then we had the one-forward lineup again.

When we were tied at the half, we stayed w/1 forward.
    When we were down 1-0, we stayed w/1 forward.
    When we were down 2-0, we stayed w/1 forward.
    When we were down 3-0, we stayed w/1 forward.

I mean does anybody in the coaching staff give a s??

I used to think the incredibly stupid people belonged to other teams. Take Wes Unseld of the Bullets/Wizards as a complete and utter moron, for example.

However, I'm starting to wonder about DC United now. It seems the ability to be complete losers and morons is permeating the coaching staff

I heard Trask is responsible for the d, if so great job. Who's responsible for the ridiculous offense? Is it just Hudson? At least I can give Hudson some credit for the d.

I'm all for keeping Hudson around another year. But man if he continues w/that one forward lineup on the road next year, he WILL be gone

2. NewRevsFan

NewRevsFan New Member

Jun 4, 2002
    I don't think Convey is really that bad at all.

I haven't seen a game since they last played the Metros but every game I've watched he's open waving his arms somewhere near the box looking like he's doing jumping jacks and get's ignored. The poor guy is never on the receiving end of a pass on the offensive side of the field.
    For whatever reason the playmakers don't want to pass to him. That can't be entirely his fault.