***Official tolucafan thread***

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by tolucafan, May 25, 2010.

1. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    getting outplayed and we cant ********ing hold ball whenever we have it. jesus christ chepo, do you even have a gameplan? wtf is it?

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    omfg esquivel you retard

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    looool bunker time for monterey. chepo, please counter by taking off rios and putting in cerda/nava

4. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    gtfo calderon, never ever come back

5. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    just noticed chepo put in gamboa for mario mendez. nice to see you are actually thinking now chepo.

gonzalez-gamboa-duenas-manolo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than having gonzalez play CB and playing mario mendez play RB,

i swear to god i can do better

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    rios out and cerda in

ffs chepo, thank you for getting this one right

now we just gotta score

7. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    chupete, yuo are such a **********, get your ********** ass up you ************

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    jesus ********ing christ we run sooooo fkn bad.

ugh gamboa, you have been awesome, just soooooooooooo ********ing unlucky. gg monterrey you pieces of shit

9. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    gjsdpgosdfphiojsbisdfopijsdfisdissifjphosihjshgisehjwepohijegfioseiopjgiopadfhjaiofha[hjadfh[jdasf[hjsdf[hjd[sfhjsdfoph sphj sgjsdp[gj sdpgsj dp[fsdp[sfp hjsdfhjsdp[ jsdhjodshsdfh[sdpfjo hsdfp[h sdpohj sdp[fhj sfp sdj hjs hp[sjdfhp[oshjsjhs[phj[tihj stihjs[hoijs rth[ioj rh[shsi[vmksdh;snrthl kpohotpht rhjoi

jesus ********ing christ we are super unlucky

stfu stupid retard fans

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Toluca - Puebla

Chivas - Toluca

Toluca - San Luis

Estudiantes - Toluca

Toluca - Atlante

if we can manage to get 11 points out of this, it will be enough to get us into liguilla

we should win our 3 home games pretty easily, getinng 2 points from the two away games seems pretty easy.

11. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    loooooooool pachuca

we are basically in now because they fail so hard

12. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    gasso is such a retard, thats never ever a red.

i really liked what chepo did. after nova got the red, i was telling my older brother that i was sure he was going to put in Mario Mendez but that the correct move would to put in Gamboa. thankfully he made the right choice and put in Gamboa.

Trejo coming in for Esquivel was great too. the kid was great against Puebla over the weekend and i cant wait to see more of him in the future.

Cerda for Mancilla was meh. i would have proffered for Cuevas to come in for Zinha, but i guess it isnt that bad.

and LOL at chepo telling Duenas to go crazy with the long balls. As everyone saw in the match, Duenas isnt an accurate enough player to be doing this.

overall im happy with the point because we will surely get the last 9 points and get in as a 4 or 5 seed.

and lets all hope America and San Luis tie tomorrow

13. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    and LOL chivas, they are soooo bad

14. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I want to see more Trejo too. Calderon and Esquivel got boring, too predictable. They arent doing anything special.

Mancilla looks old and slow, same for Sinha. We cant rely on the attack being just them 2.

Cuevas might become a better player, but for now he isnt worthy of a foreigner spot.

15. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    yeah, mancilla and zinha really have to get in form for us to do go in the playoffs.

and a big LOL to San Luis. they are such the opposite of clutch. up 1 man for 60+min at home in the biggest game of the season and that not being good enough is just simply pathetic.

San Luis 22pts (@toluca, santos, @cruz azul)
    America 21pts (Estudiantes, @Atlante, Pumas)
    Toluca 21pts (san luis, @estudiantes, atlante)

toluca and america end 1-2 while San Luis likely to get one of two

my guess is that the following make the playoffs:

Monterrey
    Santos
    Tigres
    Toluca
    America
    Cruz Azul
    Jaguares
    Pumas

if we lose/tie to san luis on sunday, im stabbing myself

16. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    jesus ********ing christ chepo, WHYYYYYYY DO U START MARIO MENDEZ INSTEAD OF GAMBOA. STUPID POS MARIO MENDEZ ISNT EVEN DEFENDING. WHY ARE YOU SO RETARDED. AND HOW ********ING UNLUCKY ARE WE, THEY SCORE IN 3 MINUTES AND THEY OBV BUNKER. JESUS ********ING CHRIST WE ARE SOOOOOOO UL.

CHEPO, U FKN RETARD, PUT IN CUEVAS FOR RIOS AND PUT IN CERDA FOR ESQUIVEL ASAP. I WILL TAKE A TIE NOW EVEN THO WE SHOULD OF ********ING WON

17. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    sdfsdfsfhsgfiushgisufh sdfiushd gisdugrhsiog sgius gisduh sdifsdh fisdufh saiofu fi i just had a long post of how retarded is but i accidently erased it. ********kkkkkkkkkkkkk

he seriously is terrible, i for one am glad he is on his way out. lets bring in someone who isnt tactically retarded.

18. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  19. Gucci

Gucci BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 7, 2010
    The Gym
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    did you do it yet? :D

20. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :D:D

**heheheheehehehe**

21. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    meh, i wont deny that this wasnt a major choke job by toluca. but jesus, chepos poor managing played a hugeeeeee role in the result

as of right now, we have like a ~65% shot of still getting in. i checked and it is mathetically impossible to miss playoffs if we win our last two matches.

if pachuca or pumas lose even one point in the last two weeks, we can make 4 points and still get in, but there is absolutely no reason not to get the 6 points.

but now instead of getting a 4 or 5 seed, we'll likely get a 7 or 8 seed.

22. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    im just in shock right now.

there is no ********ing way this is happening.

fgklghghklgjhghklfhgperghhogihsahklghsaghogrehoiguheoirgehoigu vfoivfevfnerureiuverufherfjre fieruj eiuvf eifuj erifj erivfuernvwuvtivb wuveuiveuv evc evuergegwiebovjnvfksdogvfojgvbhoeibhoeiughioghweigheiou rghiuorguihwgoeriughoeruigher ghieg eiourgh eiorghoe75857hg ri

23. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007

Oh it's happening........it's almost amazing how Toluca has not been able to solidify their spot to la liguilla yet.

24. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    lol america fans. you all finally make a liguilla and think your hot stuff. have fun losing in quarterfinals

25. Gucci

Gucci BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 7, 2010
    The Gym
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    my little friend why you mad ?:D