Official Seleccion Peruana - Rebuilding for WCQ 2014 part 3 [R]

Discussion in 'Peru - National Team' started by julinho97, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Jode la ligereza de la prensa deportiva chicha que fiel a su estilo "adorna" las noticias con el solo proposito de vender tiraje... Morales esta lejos de ser revelacion de la Bundesliga.

Pero hablando de futbol... Lo de Toñito no es cuestion de futbol, es un problema de biotipo, señores... A Markarian y el comando tecnico no le gusta para nada la idea de tener que poner un jugador que a duras penas llega a 1.65 m... Esa es la realidad de Antonio Gonzales.

No se si muchos saben esto... Cuando el comando tecnico evaluo a los arqueros, se quejaron y hubieran preferido que sean mas altos :eek:

That's how important talla y biotipo es para Markarian y el comando tecnico...

Respecto a Ballon... Creo todos coincidimos que es clave que recupere su nivel porque futbolisticamente es el mejor de todos... Ballon tiene que recuperar ritmo y confianza.

2. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    yea he can, he can also call up this kid and make him play for like 20 minutes and and secure him in case he turns out to be big

3. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    nevermind the fact he also "wants" to play for the USA

he can turn out as big as he wants, anyone that also wants to play for another NT can kindly ******** off

give me Tonito and Ballon any day

4. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    where did this pride come from? :rolleyes:

5. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    question is where did your pride in the NT go?:rolleyes:

6. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    always been there, so im guessing you are just mendoz's number one fan defending his remarks on why he doesnt sing the national anthem or saying "he only score where he gets paid"....in my eyes we should always have our national team to favor on everything, we secure a prospect whether its big success or a flop...if they turn out a success we keep em, they flop, we never call him up, could careless if he doesnt play for any national team

7. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    Mendoza always showed up when called

shit he showed up after the ecuador miss

that alone makes him more peruano than most

he is a flawed character but there is no doubt where his loyalty lies

la sele is not a club

8. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    [​IMG]

9. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    with fans like you im surprised he played for us again

10. Vonnegut

Vonnegut Member

Jul 8, 2010
    People are so quick to judge, I was going to say 'los Peruanos' but lets just stick with people.

words can be taken way out of context. the reporter asks 'Mendoza in what club are you going to play next?' he replies 'i'll play & score goals wherever they pay' the prensa prints it as "Mendoza only scores if he'll get paid" which leads to Peruvian_6663's post above.

Manco is another prime example, the kid ain't a saint but seriously... if Vargas were to say "tocame que soy realidad" to some girl la prensa would print "Vargas todo un vacilon!". Walk in the streets of Peru and you'll find more Manco's in the streets then the humble and wise illusion you want to hear.

El comercio / el bocon can make you hate or love someone to their likings...the other day "Manco flips off fans" front page news. Obvious trolls... shits too easy and it's sad how people easily fall for it.

11. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    thank you for the lesson on how the media works Einstein...anyways it was a video interview i saw years ago...

12. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    really? are you superfran or something?

13. rick100

rick100 Member+

Jun 4, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    its like that everywhere.

as per morales, again , i m going to wait for markarian to go over to germany to talk to the kid

Im sure mago is going to tell us if the kid is playing for peru or not once he spoke to him.

All i know is that , now its not a matter of if morales is good enough to play for us , because he is already playing in the bundesliga, he is young and he plays in a position where we could use more players. Its just a matter of whether he wants to play for us or not

I also agree with condor , if he doesnt want to play for us then we shouldnt be begging him. If he decides to play for us , he better give 110% and be one cholo mas on the field. We dont have time for divas. This aint a club , this is a national team

14. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    yeah really

the ammount of crap he got for a miss that would not have qualified us anyway was unbelivable

the fact he would even wanna play for Peru again speaks volumes about how much he actually cares to play for Peru

doubt you can actually understand that do

so carry on hating on players that have represented us to the best of their ability and lay down for the ones that are not to sure if they maybe possibly could potentially play for us if nothing else comes up

15. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    or that he's only peruvian and can only play for peru

if mendoza had the chance to play for the US he would play for the US at a drop of a hat, mendoza es un convenido de m1erda, that's no news

16. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    newsflash

he dosnt have to play for Peru

ever heard of International retirement?

in fact playing for Peru is usually more than trouble than its worth, ask Solano how Bobby Robson viewed his playing for Peru

17. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    LOL great excuse

right cause playing for a national team does get you noticed?:rolleyes:

and it gets you playing time with his favorite soccer players so he can collect they're jerseys :rolleyes:

18. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    yes thats what its all about

once your out there u dont need the NT team to get noticed

you think he got hired by Morelia and Crew because of just NT?

or maybe what he did for other clubs kinda counts aswell

Solano could have quit the NT and it wouldnt have made much impact on his carrear, it certainly didnt stop Chemo when he also quit

19. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Tio Condorito, call it quits..

Stop defending nero Mendoza :D

Let's move on into more important stuff, guys.

20. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    the already made solano and chemo? :rolleyes: .

yea it had to be the fact that he was called up cause it sure wasnt his pass in romania or russia

21. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    last played for Peru in 2007

since that time he has played in 4 leagues

yeah its the NT that gets him contracts

22. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    if I dont who will?;)

yeah lets move on now

23. rick100

rick100 Member+

Jun 4, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

more like the status of being a former national team player which is fading away. I wouldnt be surprised if mendoza is back in peru next year or stays in mls. Being call for the national team will surely open new doors for him.

Just look a chiroque who was always a good player but he was never part of the national team , now after copa america, he has been link to foreign clubs.

However it is true that mendoza has always managed to scored some goals , but he hasnt been able to stay at one club for more than a season in the last 5 years

I m with the others now that mendoza has not place in the national team , unless pizza, guerrero , fernandez. aguirre , are injured.

24. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    El huevon de Osores menciono algo sobre esto la otra vez. De los 11 titulares contra Paraguay, solo Farfan y Yotun median 1.75 o menos y solo Yotun era chato y flaco.

Tal vez sea pura coincidencia pero los seleccionados ahora tienen talla, de eso no hay duda. Y en la posicion de Tonito hay dos grandazos en Ballon y Balbin asi que esta jodido.

Pero de todas manera yo lo tendria como primera opcion entre los enanos. El chato tiene sus limitaciones pero rinde.

25. julinho97

julinho97 Member+

Jan 17, 2009
    Lima, Peru
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    lo del biotipo(salvo arquero y centrales) es un INVENTO. Gary medel 100 veces mas jugador que Ballon y Balbin juntos mide 5'7