Official Schalke 04 thread 2005/2006 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany' started by BongartzUndRivera, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BongartzUndRivera

Sep 24, 2004
    NYC
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Let me get the honor to start mit der offizielle Vereinslied "Blau und Weiß".
    Are ya' guys n' gals ready to ROCK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blau und Weiß, wie lieb ich Dich,
    Blau und Weiß, verlaß mich nicht,
    Blau und Weiß ist ja der Himmel nur, der Himmel nur
    Blau und Weiß ist unsere Fußballgarnitur.

Blau und Weiß ist ja der Himmel nur, der Himmel nur
    Blau und Weiß ist unsere Fußballgarnitur.

Hätten wir ein Königreich
    Machten wir's den Schalkern gleich
    Alle Mädchen, die so jung und schön, so jung und schön
    Müßten alle blau und weiß spazieren gehn.

Alle Mädchen, die so jung und schön, so jung und schön
    Müßten alle blau und weiß spazieren gehn.

Mohammed war ein Prophet,
    der vom Fußballspielen nichts versteht
    Doch aus all der schönen Farbenpracht, der Farbenpracht
    hat er sich das Blau und Weiße ausgedacht.

Doch aus all der schönen Farbenpracht, der Farbenpracht
    hat er sich das Blau und Weiße ausgedacht.

Tausend Feuer in der Nacht
    Haben uns das große Glück gebracht
    Tausend Freunde, die zusammenstehn, zusammenstehn
    Dann wird der FC Schalke niemals untergehn.

Tausend Freunde, die zusammenstehn, zusammenstehn
    Dann wird der FC Schalke niemals untergehn.

STEHT AUF WENN IHR SCHALKER SEID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    Re: Official Schalke 04 Thread 05/06 [R]

Yes, but f...., the season cards are selled out again, and they`ve new rules for guest.
    The normal guests are continued, but for the special guests, e.G. U.S. and outta Germany, the reservation is higher.

I thought about to buy a season ticked, but I must work too often at weekends, so it`s possible I can use only 25% of the season and that`s too expensive.

So I'll do it like seasons before: find a way in, correct or not.

3. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet

Und demnächst fliegen die sogar mit dem FC Bayern zum Mond. Oh ich vergaß die waren ja schon mal da. Lach Lach. Mit Bayern?

4. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet

They've new rules,l cause the WC is coming.

5. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet

Forget this comment, l't was for a different thread.l

6. BongartzUndRivera

Sep 24, 2004
    NYC
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma

Ailton might miss the opener agianst Kaiserslautern on August 7th becuase of an injured thigh muscle....... :(

Today a friendly match against Fulham in Gelsenkirschen, wo ist PileD?

7. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Probably at "Der Schalker"!! LOL!!

8. BongartzUndRivera

Sep 24, 2004
    NYC
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma

Knappen - Fulham

Lead 3-0 until the 60th minute and gave up two later.

Schalke: Rost – Altintop, Bordon (46. Waldoch), Rodriguez (61. Kläsener), Krstajic (46. Müller) – Bajramovic (61. Gündogan), Poulsen (46. Klinger) – Varela (46. Hoogland), Lincoln (46. Cziommer), Kobiashvili (61. Baumjohann) – Sand (61. Laumann)
    Fulham: Drobny – Volz, Leacock (83. Rehman), Green (81. Milson), Rui Jorge (61. Fontaine) – McDermott (55. Malbranque), Timlin (61. Radzinski), Pratley (55. Elrich), Legwinski (69. Pembridge) – James (58. Jensen), Ehui (61. Cole)

Goals: 1:0 Kobiashvili (10.), 2:0 Bordon (11.), 3:0 Lincoln (37.), 3:1 Timlin (60.), 3:2 Jensen (75.)

Attendence: 2500 (Capacity: 12,000)
    Franz-Fekete Stadion (Kapfenberg, Austria)

9. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet

Can`t go to "Österreich", my wife break her leg and holiday is over.

But normally I didn`t went there, cause I planned at this time to stay in Canada, and next week in the US.

The plan (holiday) is over.
    But vs. Laurern I'll be in the Arena.

Bongartz, where do stand or sit?
    Possible to meet.

But I get the result Schalke vs Fulham, Schalke wins 3:2 (3:0).

10. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet

In German "the Spielbericht":

Copied from the S04 Site:

13.07.2005 Strong first-half showing sees Schalke to 3-2 win over Fulham
    The Royal Blues played 45 minutes of very attractive football on their way to a 3-2 win over Fulham in Austria last night. Only after several substitutions had been made were the London side able to make it a more acceptable scoreline.

In front of a reasonable crowd at the Franz Fekete Stadium in Kapfenberg Schalke pressured their opponents from the off, frequently winning the ball to launch a series of quick, direct attacks.

The first came as early as the second minute when Ebbe Sand won possession and immediately set up Levan Kobiashvili, whose drive from the edge of the box was punched away from the top corner by Fulham keeper Jaroslav Drobny. There was nothing the Czech could do in the tenth minute, though, when the Dane and the Georgian linked up once again. Hamit Altintop sent in a cross, Sand flicked it on with his head and Kobiashvili nodded home from close range.

Within a minute Schalke had extended their lead. Lincoln struck a sweet free-kick straight to Marcelo Bordon in the penalty box, and the Brazilian defender chested the ball down and dispatched a fierce shot into the roof of the net.

The Londoners struggled to cope with Schalke's slick passing game and were unable to launch a single constructive attacking move in the first period.

After 23 minutes Drobny prevented his side from going even further behind. Christian Poulsen sprang Fulham's offside trap and passed the ball to Lincoln, who back-heeled it into the path of Gustavo Varela. Under pressure from the advancing keeper, however, the Uruguayan put his shot over the crossbar. Four minutes later Lincoln found Kobiashvili with a superb pass, but the Georgian was a little too fancy, lobbing the ball over both keeper and crossbar.

Ralf Rangnick's men eventually ended the half with a scoreline that reflected their superiority. On 37 minutes Sylvain Legwinski prevented Bajramovic's through ball from reaching Lincoln with his hand. And in the manner we have been accustomed to in the Bundesliga, the Brazilian stepped up to curl the resulting free-kick into the left-hand corner of the net. Five minutes later Legwinski drew some encouraging applause for Fulham when he fired off a salvo from outside the area. It may have missed Frank Rost's goal by quite some distance, but it was their first shot of the game.

Rangnick made five changes at half-time, and the new Schalke formation needed ten minutes before being able to resume the pressure on Fulham. But it still came as something of a surprise when the Londoners pulled a goal back on the hour. Chasing a long through ball, Michael Timlin exploited a gap in the centre of the Schalke defence and slipped a shot past Rost into the right-hand corner to make it 3-1. Eight minutes later they almost struck again, but Rost pulled off a fine reflex save to deny Steed Malbranque.

On 73 minutes it was Schalke's turn again. Hamit Altintop, along with keeper Frank Rost the only outfield player to feature from start to finish, teed up Mario Klinger, whose left-foot shot was saved by Drobny. The English side did narrow the deficit two minutes later, though. A half-cleared cross landed at the feet of Claus Jensen, who made no mistake from 14 metres. Just before the end Fulham could even have grabbed an equaliser. Former England international Andy Cole tried his luck from outside the box, but Rost tipped the ball over the bar. On account of Schalke's first half showing, however, a draw would have been nothing like a true reflection of the game.

Schalke: Rost – Altintop, Bordon (Waldoch 46'), Rodriguez (Kläsener 61'), Krstajic (Müller 46') – Bajramovic (Gündogan 61'), Poulsen (Klinger 46') – Varela (Hoogland 46'), Lincoln (Cziommer 46'), Kobiashvili (Baumjohann 61') – Sand (Laumann 61')

Fulham: Drobny – Volz, Leacock (Rehman 83'), Green (Milson 81'), Rui Jorge (Fontaine 61') – McDermott (Malbranque 55'), Timlin (Radzinski 61'), Pratley (Elrich 55'), Legwinski (Pembridge 69') – James (Jensen 58'), Ehui (Cole 61')

Goals: 1-0 Kobiashvili (10'), 2-0 Bordon (11'), 3-0 Lincoln (37'), 3-1 Timlin (60'), 3-2 Jensen (75')

Attendance: 2,500

11. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

Bye bye Ailton? SkYSports

NEVER COME BACK :mad:

12. Hexenmeister

Hexenmeister Member

Aug 9, 2000
    Kearney, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    France

Even without Ailton, you guys would still have a formidable pairing up top with Sand and Kuranyi.

13. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I think Schalke 04 is making a huge mistake here. You don't give up on a guy like Ailton after one bad season.

Bremen almost did that and they would have regretted it forever.

Anyone who's ever been to Bremen and Gelsenkirchen knows that despite the two places being in the same country, if you've made your home in a place like Bremen for so many years and then all of a sudden just move to a place like Gelsenkirchen, there's going to be some culture shock.

For those here in the USA, it would be like living your formative years in a rich fishing town on the coast of Maine and then all of sudden being dropped into a depressed former steel town in western Pennsylvania.

It takes some getting used to.

Everyone is so quick to put all their hopes in young Mr. Kuranyi. Just wait and see. He's going to miss Stuttgart and it's going to show in this first season.

It's easy to point fingers and say "You suck!" or "You sorry MF!".

Try looking at the reasons behind the bad season.

People say Ailton is "out of shape". Ailton didn't look any different to me than he did the season before.

The difference wasn't in anything physical. The difference was in his attitude and how he fit into his team. He needed to get used to Schalke as a club and Gelsenkirchen as a city. Which, at the risk of offending the Schalke faithful, is really not a nice place, especially in comparison to Bremen or Stuttgart.......

Take it how you will. I feel Schalke are making a huge mistake.

14. kuschelwuschel

kuschelwuschel New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    GERMANY
    Schalke 04

Der beste Fußballverein in Deutschland !!

15. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Threads merged

16. wolfsburgh

wolfsburgh Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA

Have to say I agree that Schalke is making a mistake in letting Ailton go. I'm surprised by the move. Schalke is thin at forward right now, with just Asamoah, Sand and Kuranyi. Sand is on the downslope of his career, Asamoah is injured a good bit and not really an out and out striker, and Kuranyi, while talented, is not a Roy Makaay-type sniper. They'll have to spend some of the Ailton money for a replacement. BTW, living in a depressed Western PA steel town isn't as bad as you make it out to be (I live a mile from the former site of the Homestead Works, which in its heyday was the biggest mill in the world) :)

17. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    I expect Schalke to try to swoop Saviola or maybe even Baptista.

18. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln
    OLE OLE
    lets go schalke, even without Ailton we can do good, i didnt think he was that good anyway

19. BongartzUndRivera

Sep 24, 2004
    NYC
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma

Well just because you play for Schalke doesn't neccessarily mean you have live in Gelsenkirschen, especially if you are rich enough.....

Technically I think Ebbe should have been the one to be out, but for the team unity maybe it was the right decision to have Ailton go.

I don't think you can only blame Schalke for his departure.
    I also think "Pay me more, I'll play with any tema in any country" kind of attitude might have damaged the team spirit.

Anyway he is gone so be it, but will Larsen arrive?
    A 4th Striker is definetly needed.

20. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

They won't spend that much. They are going to poach the Swedish (?) kid Soren Larsen.

21. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

They are certain they will seal the Soren Larsen deal with part of the Ailton money.

Schalke already reportedly offered 1.3M. If they close the Ailton deal, I think they'll raise that offer to 2M or 2.5M

They HAVE to get Larsen if they let Ailton go.

I needed something to compare to Gelsenkirchen. And that's the closest thing I could think of at the time. I should have actually used a depressed central PA coal town. That's actually closer to what Gelsenkirchen is. And you notice, I have to pick on "our state".

I say "our state" because I'm originally from Philadelphia.

22. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

IMO, that whole area around Gelsenkirchen is crap.

I don't think they should have let anyone go. But if Ailton was being a "cancer", then yes, you had to cut him out.

Where did I say that?? I think you are assuming I meant something I didn't.

I asked everyone not to just blame Ailton and look at the reasons he was unhappy. And I said I thought Schalke was making a mistake in giving up on him so quickly.

Just how is that "only blaming Schalke for his departure"??

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. Schalke had already given him the money he wanted.

Money wasn't the problem. He was unhappy with the club and his surroundings. He just didn't like Schalke because he was pining away for Bremen. Why is that hard to see? It was completely obvious.

Werder Bremen is in Ailton's blood. He and Schalke thought the club's money would change that fact. It didn't.

I expect him to pull the same s#it in Turkey. I think he's trying to worm his way back to Werder Bremen.

After all, he did use the press to try to get Bremen to buy him back after last season.

Predictably, they refused........

Schalke almost has to get Larsen now. If Larsen's Swedish club still refuses Schalke's improved offer, which I think they will accept, expect Schalke to look at Nuernberg's Markus Daun. They should be able to get him for 1.5M.

23. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    Is anybody tomorrow (today) at the opener party?

Ok, I think footy is not there, but anyone else?
    But, footy you are good informed. Congrats, and that means real congrats.
    That is not sarcastic or anyway, thats a compliment.

We will go tomorrow with 12 people there.
    Normally we'll go with 32, but there was trouble in and outside, don't would comment it.
    But next time I think we go with all again.

24. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

No big deal bro! We deserve all the ridicule we get right now!! :(

25. sting-ray

sting-ray New Member

May 16, 2005
    Bad Zw'ahn
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Duisburg and Gelsenkirchen are the ugliest german cities i have to say..