Official San Jose Earthquakes @ DC United POST Match Thread [R]

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Knave, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
  2. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ah ha! Leslie, Thea and I were in the ladies room during the anthem singing and as we were leaving this gal in a sequined costume came in and she was all huffy and upset. We all looked at each other like, what the hell was that about? (more so for the costume as we didn't realize she sang the anthem).

Ooops!

K

3. VAsoccermom

VAsoccermom New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Alexandria, Virginia
    I guess its safe to say she won't be doing any more national anthems anytime soon..... :eek: Glad I missed her yelping....
    Didn't miss the game though..... Awesome!!!! I wanna see a repeat perfomance on Wednesday against KC..... cause' lord nows we didn't show up to play against them that last time around..... now that we are on fire... KC watch out..... there is a can of wup ass with your name on it and it will be hand delivered to you on Wednesday!!!

4. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    He jawed at somebody; you could hear him through the sideline mikes.

5. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    They replaced the entire infield instead of filling in the cutouts. That way there is only a single curved seam in the field of play instead of there being baseline seams and the home plate seam. Much better footing. Hey, I thought the original method might work, but I guess I was waaaay wrong.

6. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    And DaveBrother got some camera time!

7. spidergoose

spidergoose Member

Nov 2, 2004
    Annapolis
    Club:
    DC United
    That damn Dave Brother is taking over the media man. First comcast, now cweed and diceson's show!!! :mad: