official REBUILDING Process for Guatemala thread

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by Guatefc, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    OKay. Facts are facts we have been eliminated from the wcq

its time to move on, there is No possible investigation on jack warner and all that bullS***

so lets forget the past and write new futures.

this thread you can post anything related to the future of the guatemalan NT
    like who will be around in 4 years you will be gone anytime soon
    or crucial Intl retirements from other countries that will effect us as well
    like wanchope or brain mcbride, guevara etc...

disscuss devolping players, possible new coach for the bicolor, tournements and how we rank in the concacaf
    lets make this thread a interesting one

I DONT WANNA HEAR COMPLAINING ABOUT TYT OR MEXICO!!!! ITS OVER!!

cuase we all know what happens wwhen we start arguing .we start a lot of dumb arguments that take up 6 pages

hope you answer the poll

2. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Hey Mods could you fix the poll question and take off "of" it doesn't make sense, i try to put "of the Concacaf" but it didn't fit

3. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    there's been rumors that Getafe (spain) is interested in RuiZ, since his contract with MLS is going to expire this year, BUT it's just rumors for now. That's what i've been hearing in other forums. ;)

4. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    thats good , it will humble him more
    are they in the 1st division or the second?

5. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    i can not edit poll questions....sorry

6. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    1st division, they're currently in 1st place in the standings. ;)

7. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Ruiz must go to Europe soon, he is too good for the MLS

8. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Players possibly out in the rebuilding process

Juan Carlos Plata(i hope for the love of god no more forwards who are 5'4)
    Mario Acevedo( not effective)
    julio giron ( who ever calls him up agian is retarted good holding mid for 45 min then ineffective)

freddy garcia ( not a crucial part to the rebuilding but might play the veteren role like giron did)

pando ramirez( could be another vetern, backing up Mynor davila)

Klee ( its time for motta to step up)

chalo romero ( didn't do much then,and wont do any later plus his age he will be 32 then . we would of been better off with martin machon running behind pezza and ruiz)

Players who will still be around :

Ruiz/ he will play that borgetti/Cua blanco role

pezzarossi ? could be in europe and thats good enough

cabrera: maybe will learn a thing or two from eddie pope learn to bea world class defender and proably fend for himself on the international level

melgar will be a veteren defender, hopefully soild and add great in the air play

sanabria :youngest player on the team , who likes to push up will have good chemistry with mynor davila maybe will good overseas to play

Mario rodriguez; the mls will make him more physical , he will have a more accurate defined cross, and could proably learn to score more

hernan sandoval :could be a soild 3rd forward if they ever decide to play a 4-3-3 or a pezza replacement . he is big and physical and can shoot the ball from outside the 18 yd box

all we need is a magician in the mid field and few large backs who aren't scared of mexico or the carribean big two(TYT and Jamaica) and where in the top 6 again next time around . we also need A coach who can make use of the Gnl player and the overseas players i want a german or dutch coach or may an englishmen. who has expiernce with european teams bring a new organized system that will make are mid usefull and our defense effective and not vulnerable .

9. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Sigi Schmidt is a good pick, he coached Ruiz when he won the MLS cup with the LA Galaxy. ;)

10. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    An american, i don't know,but he is more of coach than el primi was and he knows how to find talent and he'll put a better coaching staff then primi did too , but do u think he can handle guatemalan life? the food , the people the language, driving around the streets.

i like that suggestion , but i think he is comfortable with his job on the usa youth squads, he might got to the mls before taking over a national team

11. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    To start rebuilding your team you need the big teams (muni and comunic) to start using young players and stop buying old (about to retire) centralamerican players

12. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Only comunicaciones do that , Muni just has old forwards Plata and acevedo

they'll start getting rid of there old players soon

13. El Tanque Pezzarossi

Oct 19, 2005
    Canada
    Hopefully for the next World CUp Qualifications Dwight Pezzarossi and Carlos Ruiz will be up front as a Sick striking force I hope that both of them go and play in europe :)

14. El Tanque Pezzarossi

Oct 19, 2005
    Canada
    I think that Guatemala should get a european coach for once and see how that works look at T&T they have Leo Beenhakker and they made it to the play-offs so Why not give it a shot

15. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    welcome Tanque........... ;)

16. El Tanque Pezzarossi

Oct 19, 2005
    Canada
    Hey ppl iknow this doesn't concern the rebuidling process but does anybody know if Guatemala will be in FIFA 06 for XBOX 360 hahaha that would be sick big morale booster showing that Guate is in the game and not T&T

GUATEMALA WILL BE AT SOUTH AFRICA 2010

17. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

well on all formats of fifa 06 they only have the same international teams from 05
    so no guatemala NT but they have a handfull of guatemalan players like
    Carlos Ruiz .FC Dallas
    Mario "el loco " rodriguez. Columbus Crew
    Guillermo " el pando" Ramirez .LA Galaxy
    Luis arturo swisher salguero. Polonia Warsaw

4 overseas player but technically in real life there is 5 if u add Gustavo Cabrera who plays for Real salt lake but he got signed after the game was already made

jus a lil tid bit

There is alot of Chapines up there in cold ass Canada

mando saludos desde la U de maryland a todo los chapines en canada

;)

18. El Tanque Pezzarossi

Oct 19, 2005
    Canada
    In the FIFA 06 Version for XBOX 360 there is 72 International Teams and the Qualifying stages think FIFA 2002

Here's the list Bro

Albania
    France
    Netherlands
    Andorra
    FYR Macedonia
    Nigeria
    Argentina
    Georgia
    Northern Island
    Armenia
    Georgia
    Norway
    Australia
    Germany
    Paraguay
    Austria
    Greece
    Peru
    Azerbaijan
    GUATEMALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Poland
    Bahrain
    Hungary
    Portugal
    Belarus
    Iceland
    Republic of Ireland
    Belgium
    Iran
    Romania
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Israel
    Russia
    Brazil
    Italy
    San Marino
    Bulgaria
    Ivory Coast
    Saudi Arabia
    Cameroon
    Kazakhstan
    Scotland
    Colombia
    Korea Republic
    Senegal
    Costa Rica
    Kuwait
    Serbia-Montenegro
    Croatia
    Latvia
    Slovakia
    Cyprus
    Leichtenstein
    Slovenia
    Czec Republic
    Lituania
    Spain
    Denmark
    Luxembourg
    Sweden
    England
    Malta
    Switzerland
    Estonia
    Mexico
    Turkey
    Faroe Islands
    Moldova
    Ukraine
    Finland
    Morocco
    United States
    Wales

Hahaha there is alot of chapines up here forsure hahaa and it's getting cold ha

Saludes!

19. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    damn o don't have X box

jus my slim ps2 my girl gave me :( maybe for christmas ill get one , and all look in to fifa 06 and see if they have guatemala

lets get backto topic... now

20. El Tanque Pezzarossi

Oct 19, 2005
    Canada
    Yeah Man forsure anywayz I really hope that Guatemala could get A european coach it's seem these days that with a european coach u can go far for example even tho i don't like T&T they brought in Leo Beenhakker they made it to play offs so If possible i would go european. Or even in Guatemala there is good coaches My uncle coachs down in Guate not to sure which team but 'll be playing in Guate soon :cool:

21. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    its tuffer than it looks i had a stint with petepa especial u 20 this summer and played 3 games and i played HS school ball for the best prep team in da MD/DC area and they were better competition ,professional with each touch, they didn't play around no fancy ******** jus get the ball, there paced 12times faster than Ncca ball
    but with school and all i wasn't guaranteed a 1st team spot with the 1st team i came back to my second year of college

22. El Tanque Pezzarossi

Oct 19, 2005
    Canada
    Yeah I understand when i go down to Guatemala soon I'll probly be going to a prac session with CSD Communications to watch or w/e u know but when i'm old enough to play with them hopefully i will be able to!

23. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    make sure your fit cause there more psychical down there . do some conditioning, your gonna have to be extemly special to make a team like the cremas, u can proably make there youth systems they start from u14 up to u20 and the u 20 ocassionaly you can get called up for 1st team action unless the 1st team is short player due to injuries, and you have to live there during the apertura and clausura and get paid crappy money compared to 1st team players and you train as much as them too.
    its a sacrifice ,its a job, its football

good luck

24. El Tanque Pezzarossi

Oct 19, 2005
    Canada
    Thank you man God Bless Bro I'll Try My Hardest People call me tank i'm 6'2 I play up front but i'm working now on Conditioning and Agility so In time I will get better

Thanx Bro

25. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

fvck fifa!!! Winning eleven rules!