Official Real San Luis thread [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Clubs' started by El_PoToSiNo, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Alright well im going to take the advice from a certain someone on starting this thread and just do it even if im the only RSL fan :D Posting news about the team and game results and of course their standings in the table of decenso. If anybody gets news about my home team than put it here to let me know. Hopefully this isnt as sad as it seems like its going to be but non the less I do have to represent.....PARA LOS POTOSINOS!!!! :cool:

2. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Official Real San Luis thread

Real San Luis is a small team that the only two things they have done in their history is winning the Primera A divisions and going into the Primera division TWICE!! They won Pimera A in 2002 than again in 2004. When they entered the primera division resulting from their first title they had a ok year for a new team but of course lost most their games only coming out with a couple of wins.....My personal favorite was against PUMAS 4-0 :eek: and Hugo Sanchez was kicked out of the game ha ha ha that was a great game. NON of this mattered because they soon were back in A. This year seemed like it was going to be diffrent bying a lot of players winning their first game against sub champions TECOS and all that. BUT again ending in dissapointment with another bad season and now in last place of the DECENSO TABLE :(

3. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

San Luis 4 victories 4 ties 9 loses 16points
    better than PUMAS, Atlante, Veracruz .

DECENSO
    Veracruz 1.213
    Dorados 1.176
    San Luis 0.941

So I am hoping that RSL will be able to top any of those two teams. These are bottom three spots of the Average Points Per Game table by the way. All they have to do is get some points and hope either DORADOS or VERACRUZ crash and Burn.

4. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América

Good job on getting Cardozo

5. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: I had heard about a possible deal with him but I didnt keep myself informed.....I didnt think it would actually happen thats why. BUT u are sure? SURE SURE cause im excited now if thats true :D :D NO DECENSO FOR ME!!!!!!

6. fuerza monarca

fuerza monarca New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    San Fran
  7. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D :D :D

**im happy** :D

8. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001

I added an [R] to the title so that upcoming results can be posted in the thread.

9. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

COOL!!! :rolleyes: u so nice!!! lol.

10. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
  11. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  12. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Well on ESPNdeportes they say that it might just be a strategy. Don't lose hope yet.

13. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah San Luis president is going to talk to the Toluca people to see if there is any way for Cardozo to play in MEXICO again but not for them. Hopefully they can make an agreement but if not than START LOOKING!!!!lol but yeah guess there is still hope.

14. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well as you all know fecha una de la liga mexicana just began today. Im watching Real San Luis @ U.A.De.G and they look like a new team :D that makes me real happy. RSL was scored on in th e first minute but....RSL has been playing THE BEST i have seen them since they got back in to primera division. The first half just ended they are tied 1-1 lets see how they do second half!!! but San Luis is looking like a team again and thats the most important.

15. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    You do know that game is old.

16. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Is it really?????? wow well i didnt know that.......but dont tell me what happens im enjoying the game:p ok. lol. when did they play it???

17. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    They played last night

18. Bo650

Bo650 New Member

Dec 9, 2003
    Chicago, IL

Don't worry, you are not the only San Luis fan here!! Are you from San Luis?

It doesn't look like we started out very well...lost 2-1 at UAG.

19. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

HOLY ********!!!!! I never thought the day would come........yaaahhhhuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa:D Ahora somos dos.lol.

Yup im from San Luis was born in the Capital San Luis Potosí. Im still suprised I found another potosino fan here like im in shock:eek: like that. So you from San Luis as well??

~sigh~ yeah that loss hurt cause they dominated most of the game and had a couple shots that should have been in but ended up getting nothing......but oh well I was pretty happy with their style of play it has been a while since I saw our team with that hunger to win.

*BUT i am truly happy to find another San Luis fan not too many of us.:p

20. Bo650

Bo650 New Member

Dec 9, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Ha, I also did not think that there were any other San Luis supporters on here! No, I am not from San Luis, I'm actually from Kansas, but I have lived in San Luis Potosi for the last five years and there is noooo way that I am leaving!!

21. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Second half against Toluca and we are losing again damnit!!! 2-0......."San Luis trae la sal" were the exact words of the Univision commentators cause they have missed every open oppurtunity or it has been blocked accidentally by Toluca defendors and when you only generate 4-5 goal opportunities you cant be doing that.....:mad:

22. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Gol de San Luis

23. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Todavia tenemos vida........come on all I ask for is a tie. Thats all I want.

24. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    God Damnit!!!! 3-1

25. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

No creo que empaten. Mala suerte para san luis, y lo peor es que tienen juegos dificiles la proxima semana.