Official Quakes Gossip Thread...

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by SoccrGirl4, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I freely mention this because it was announced by the Quakes, and earlier this season he flew back to Argentina to be with her since it was reported during the games.

It's full knowledge so thus I can state it.

If you get the media guide there is a chock full of data, big and small that you can find out. A lot of the personal scoop is mentioned there. There's also the Quakes website but it's not as detailed.

It's worth the money and makes for good gossip.

2. SoccrGirl4

SoccrGirl4 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Blackhawk, CA
    Wow Nap, you must have a lot of stories from all the traveling. I think its good to have those experiences and I can imagine how cool the post MLS Cup celebrating must have been. :) The photographers you mentioned take amazing pictures, and it would be so cool to hear some of their stories. Your stories sound really memorable and it's so cool to have that to keep!!

I love how in soccer in the US, the players are so accessible, and easy to meet. It just makes the connection between player and fan that much more, and that explains a lot about why soccer fans are so passionate and into their teams! I think it's so cool, and I love how you only get that in soccer!

3. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

You mean Landon reads my posts?!?!? (Landon, quit the off-season job, you know, the seal thing. Alot of people were upset by that and it could taint your image. Also limit the number of spotted owls you shoot to three a day. Screw the rainforrest though, those damn Brazilians have the World Cup, why are they worrying about stupid rainforrests?)

PS- Landon Donovan is IBleedTeal. :D

4. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

If she didn't have a head, she would be dead silly. :D Although it is rumored that spejic has a cardboard cut-out head sports taped to his shoulders because he has no head. I won't go into the location of his brains because it's kinda gross. :D

5. QuakeFan256

QuakeFan256 New Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Auburn Univ.
    Although this thread seems to be geared towards teenagers and the fact that gossip is usually not true, I like hearing about the players off the field. MLS isn't big(compared to other sports) and the players are out there, around San Jose.

Going to college in Alabama, I don't get to see much of the Quakes or my favorite player(the best defender in the world) Wade Barrett. Does anyone know whats up with Wade(especially his love life,lol).

6. elainemichelle

elainemichelle New Member

Jul 20, 2002
    lol...If LD is IBT that means he hates me...hahaha...

7. That sucks you can't see the Quakes play! Watch the game on Sunday on ESPN though! :) I know Wade has a GF as he leaves with the same girl after every game, but she's REALLY sweet!