Official Poli Timisoara Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Romania' started by Borussia, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    16 games without losing in championship, i hope that will be the same after playing dinamo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPriT6a42qI"]YouTube - peluza sud Poli Timisoara-Otelul Galati 2-0 galerie, coregrafie fumigene culoare violet[/ame]

3. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1st loss for Poli, 2-3 at Rapid. 2nd place with 7 games left.

4. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Poli lost the championship title today (matchday 33) due to a 1:2 defeat in Galati (who are the new champs). Pity.

Btw: Is there still anybody posting in the Romania section? :confused:

5. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Otelul won the game, 2-1. They were the better team.

6. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  7. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    The link you mentioned, doesn't work. So I'm not long time following news from Poli.
    I used to be a fan long time ago.

8. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's really hard to believe what happened. What a tragedy for the faithful Poli fans.

9. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    hi my friends,like you know we are in second league now, just played home in first match with Fc Bihor 2-0 win,and in Cup match with Fc Resita 0-0 (4-3) alfter penalty.

We hope that this year we can win second league to go in the firs league,and i hope that a better owner buy ower team

10. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Hi ViolaSud
    I want to thank you about information. I was in 70-ies big fan of Poli Timisoara. Registrated and known in city. As I moved from Romania i lost information about.
    As I heard some strange things about name and other I would be pleased if you write a short story about Poli in last time.
    I am Timisoara born, and as you see I took username ripensia, a well known name of big football team of Timisaora.
    Thank you in advance.
    Have a nice time.

11. C3sar

C3sar Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Cluj-Napoca
    Club:
    FC Rapid Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania

How? From what i know you do not have permission to promote for 3 years.

12. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    What kind of ban is this? Three years? Then why play? What if they are the first in second echelon? Who's promoted then? Second one? It is not fair.

13. C3sar

C3sar Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Cluj-Napoca
    Club:
    FC Rapid Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yes, the second one. It`s sad but that are the rules for now.

14. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    It is very difficult to keep a team three years together. Everyone want to play in first echelon. This affect other things in punished team itself.

15. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    others say that we can others that we don`t, you know how is the deal in our league,... we will see

in other words, we won with Slatina and Fc Olt in the second league ,and with Sebis in Cup Mach.

we will play in 16 cup with Ceahlaul and the next mach league will be away with Bistrita.

i hope we do good:D

Pos Echipa M +/- Pct
    1 Politehnica Timisoara 3 4 9
    2 Gloria Bistrita 3 5 7
    3 FC Arges 3 3 7
    4 Gaz Metan Severin 2 3 6
    5 FC Chindia Targoviste 3 1 5
    6 Unirea Alba-Iulia 3 1 4

16. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    ViolaSud
    Thank you very much. Its revealing how it bring me back to my youth.
    Tell me please if Poli has his site? Also in Timisoara was CFR a big rival of Poli.
    Once they play in second echelon. I remember Poli when was Stiinta Timisoara. After fail from first echelon, in 70-ies, there were a years of play in second echelon. The biggest rival was FC Bihor. After that they come back in first echelon of Romanian championship. I remember all generations from 50-ies to 80-ies. Curcan, Lereter, Mitaru, Tanase, Manolache through Bungau, Fulop. Giuchici many generations passed.
    High rival was CSM Resita. I was everywhere with team supporters.
    That time all Romania considered us like English supporters, because we were singing on the streets of every town.Something like:
    In orasul de pe Bega, este o echipa ceva, o echipa de victorii care se numeste Poli.
    And:
    Poli e echipa mare, bate acas si-n deplasare, Poli e echipa noastra a adus un punct acasa.

17. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    www.politimisoara.com and yes i know that in the past the peoples in Timisoara loved football and had the mentality for the vest, like in this days,but more modern

you can see that in the videos i posted earlier on some pages, on on youtube

18. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Thank you very much. As I see some standard teams are now in second competition. Like FC Arges and UTA. We were every evening, in center of the town, where is Opera de Stat, there was a cafee. Inhabitns of that buildings used to throw water, because we stay and argue late in the night.
    There was a shelter for policeman, which supervised traffic.We used to stick on that shelter a label: carne de porc in suc propriu.Porc meat in self juice. :):):) There was a first traffic lighter in the town, and policeman duty was to stop anyone who trespass on red light.
    Those were the days.

19. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    Gloria Bistrita-Poli 2-2.

20. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Thank you for information. Due to your effort to write me, I think I'll start to follow again Romanian football. Especially of course Poli results.
    Have a nice day.

21. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    UNIREA ALBA IULIA 1-1 POLI after we scored 1-0 and they got one man out,bad luck.. we are 1 point from Bistrita.

In other word in 2 days we`ll play in Cup Match with Ceahlaul ,on our stadium..i home we win :D wish them luck

22. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Its good. Thank you!
    How they name that stadium? Its name was First May. In sixties I was, between thousands, volunteered their. Our place (fans) was opposite main lounge. I suppose now is totally different.

23. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    Dan Paltinisanu..

24. ViolaSud

ViolaSud New Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Timisoara
    Club:
    FC Timisoara
    POLI - Ceahlaul 2-0 in cup mach (we are in the last 8 teams now)

25. ripensia

ripensia New Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Pancevo Serbia
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Thank you so much. Do you have any links, where can I inform myself about Romanian football? Or sport generally?