Official Players En El Exterior Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by gringolimon, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    LOL

How is our dad watching Bolivar in HD?

Yea--that's pretty funny though. Our guys just have to get to the bigger leagues they were once considered for in their primes. I remember Etch' in Chile, Platini in Portugal, Baldi in Argentina, Chocolatin too, Cristaldo too, Oscar Sanchez too, Sandy too, etc.

We need to get back to that point--but our NT isn't at that level anymore. Our talent is getting better though and their names are starting to become of interest again in Brasil, Argentina, Mexico, etc. big countries where games are easy to catcdh.

2. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You don't get Fox Deportes HD? And you meant "our dads", right? :)

Another thing is that although the "farther" leagues in which our players are signed to are at most times a better competition than MLS, I sometimes think it's better if they'd play in MLS; if anything they would have more exposure to catch interest from other clubs in bigger leagues.

3. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    sergtp repped this.
  4. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Looks like there is some truth to the rumors....hope it does happen for these guys, and if it does they should take that opportunity and win a starting spot and not come back to our league for a very long time ( like Chuma).Greece has a very competitive league with good exposure, if they do well others will follow.

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No! :( Directv doesn't have it in HD yet.

And Diego Bejarano is off to Greece.

Veizaga to Levediakos is interesting. That's Janmi Callejon's old team.

6. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I didn't make that connection! but perhaps that's why they're looking at our league! Also maybe they saw them both at the game Bolivia vs Greece. I'm sure they're very inexpensive players for their league.

7. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I found this: http://www.calciosudamericano.it/bolivia-loriente-petrolero-saluta-mojica-accordo-in-arabia/

Mojica to Najran SC from Saudi Arabia's first division, we all know no team in America can compete with the kind of money Middle Eastern countries offer. I think it's a good deal for him, he's getting old and he's not that good IMO.

Idk if it's a done deal, I can't find any other source, but he's on that team's wikipedia page! LOL!

On that same article they mention Alcides Peña may follow to that league. I also heard Jhasmani Campos may go there too. (Campos just extended his contract with Bolivar until July 2016, Bolivar says they found him a team, rumor says it's in Saudi Arabia.)

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That sucks for Campos if true. He's a serious talent. I am sure he's chasing money and is already a known talent on that side of teh world.

Mojica makes sense as you said, given his age.

Pena is a bummer too--very talented and deserves to be at a top club in SA or any club in europe (as long as it's respectable).

9. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That sucks man! Watching them in la Copa on HD has been an incredible expericence. If you can, I recommend you go to a friend's house or bar or something that has another provider that does have it in HD to watch the game.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  10. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Found this article on Rudy Cardozo, It says Bolivar gave him permission to travel to Morocco to negotiate with Wydad Casablanca from their first division. I hope it's not true. I think he could do better if he waits for the winter transfer window considering he will be playing Libertadores.

http://www.le360.ma/fr/sports/wac-un-attaquant-bolivien-en-approche-17977

dreyx2000 repped this.
  11. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    To be honest with you I don't think Cardozo will get much action in Libertadores if Bolivar has a full healthy squad. He has moved down in the depth chart and the young kids are moving ahead of him. I don't think he has been the same since his injury, I do hope he stays and is able to show his game the way it once was, that would be the smart and patient choice. It's also a risk because he is not "the man " anymore, he will need to fight for minutes,and that probably makes him want to cash out now.

sergtp and Bolivianfuego repped this.
  12. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Really wish he'd come here to the US...why are there no more Bolivians inMLS?

nanoGVSP and gringolimon repped this.
  14. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Back on the horse again.... Same situation he was in last year, a newly promoted team in a irrelevant league. I hope he's at least getting paid because chances are he won't get a call up from who ever our national team DT will be.

15. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If there was a couple of Bolivians in the MLS I would follow their team and even go to RB arena when they came to play them. I was so hoping Galindo would stick in Colorado, I guess we can alway wait for Copa America 2016 to see Bolivians play here:thumbsup:

sergtp and Bolivianfuego repped this.
  16. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivianfuego and dreyx2000 repped this.
  17. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  18. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Gustavo Pinedo plays in San Martin de San Juan from la Primera B of Argentina . he had a great pre season debut but suffered an injury during the game.

19. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    he'll probably be out due to injury for 6 months like any good Bolivian! :rolleyes:

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If anyone wants to watch Pinedo in the second divsion, all argentine games are given live and for free on youtube through the channel 'futbol para todos'

21. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Pinedo got injured on the first game he played, not sure if he got back on the field yet.

22. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Here is a copy and paste from their website on Pinedo

30/07/14Enfermería Verdinegra
    Zabala desgarrado
    Finalmente, se confirmó que Gustavo Pinedo Zabala posee un desgarro en el aductor derecho, por lo que estará fuera de las canchas por 3 semanas. Además, Mauro Bogado deberá someterse a estudios para determinar el grado de la lesión muscular. Las buenas noticias son que Oscar Carniello y Carlos Bueno llegarían sin problemas al domingo.

23. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  24. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va