Official Players En El Exterior Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by gringolimon, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Dustyvinyl repped this.
  2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What a shame. I rather see him here in US. Romanian league is CRAP now a days...

nanoGVSP repped this.
  3. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's a shame! I haven't heard of Chumacero even coming in as a substitute in the past month. Before that he would play the last 10 mins one in three games.

Funny thing is people were chanting his name before and the coach would not play him at all. What a waste for him, why would they get him if he's not gonna get any minutes.

You can follow the team here. http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/brasileirao-serie-b/

4. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You are right he would do better for himself in the MLS, who knows where he could go from there. Romania probably has less exposure. Another one that may as well come to the MLS is Marcelo Moreno, my man has been riding the pine for a long time now.

Eber1990 repped this.
  5. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Moreno was loaned out until December so he'll be go back to Gremio, unless they reach a deal. Gremio changed coaches a while back, so maybe he'll have a better chance there.

Chuma I think should stay in Brazil one more season, he's still young. The problem was he started out with an injury and went in mid season... I think now that he's going to be part of the pre-season he has a much better chance to prove himself. Also his team just got promoted to the brasileirao, which is just behind the top european leagues tbh.

6. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The fact that Recife moved up to first division is a double edge sword for Chuma, yes he'll have a full pre-season and have the chance to play in one of the best leagues in the world. In the other hand competition for spots on the team gets tougher and teams are looking to improve and use every roster spot on a productive players, if Chuma doesn't prove his worth early on they may ship him back to a second division team. I really hope he's able to latch on and get an increased role on the team, the time is right for him to show what he got.

7. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well it looks like Chuma either didn't want to try for the preseason and go for a chance at staying in Recife, or the Bolivian media has got it twisted. But looks like he's on his way back to Bolivia. I think he should have at least waited before he expressed his wanting to come back.

8. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I expected a bit more hunger from Chuma tbh. Sure he was benched but at least keep going until they force you from training and keep quiet in regards to media. At this point Libertadores isn't even a sure thing for him.

9. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn, that really sucks for this kid... Hopefully he's able to get back in form and Recife goes easy on the transfer back to the strongest... good thing is he's still pretty young and the strongest already has Libertadores in the bag, they only need one point out of six. So hopefully he'll be able to show himself there and get another shot in other country.

10. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This is probably just me but I think the main reason he wants back in Bolivian (the ONLY reason any bolivian would want to go back to the Bolivian League) is because although Recife is going to the 1st division next year, he's gonna be playing in the Libertadores and his talent will be watched by many in in the Americas . . . that being said, I think there's a good chance he might be able to return to Recife if nothing pans out. It's a risk he's taking but if this is the reason he's taking it, then I would take it as well.

11. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Chumacero back to The Strongest according to Globo

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  13. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It seems to me like you are reading correctly. I'm far from fluent, but I get the same from the article. Chuma staying in Brazil is music to my ears. We need him to do well there, He had such a good reputation in Bolivia, if he fails there it will give our league an even worst name internationaly. Isn't Vitoria where Martins played? and I think there is a Bolivian Keeper there as well. Hope this works out for him.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  15. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hope that's true, cuz in the Bolivian media day after day they're saying he's going back to The Strongest wich kinda sucks for his career...

16. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    chuma staying in brazil, would be ideal.

17. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #1943 Emperor Adriano, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    how's it ideal?? you know Vitoria is a hot mess right even though they had a good season? They fired Caio Junior for slipping out of a libertadores place ffs..

18. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i meant ideal in the decision for him to stay in brazil and not go back to bolivia. Staying with any brazilian team would be 10 times better.

19. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The fact that Vitoria is a mess right now is news to me, I hope they get it together. I would still like to see Chuma succeed in Brazil even if it 's not in the best of situations. He has done it all in the Bolivian league, granted he would get to play Libertadores, but still IMO he has a great deal more to gain by doing well in Brazil for an extended period of time.

sergtp repped this.
  20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Rumors that Ricardo Pedriel is being looked at by an unknown team in MLS.

Personally I hope it's DCU, but we just got Eddie Johnson sooo...

dreyx2000 repped this.
  21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivar is looking to lure him in too.

22. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    More likely Bolivar I'd say....with rumors of Ferreira to Dep. Cali in Colombia on a free transfer....but we'll see.

23. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I really hope Bolivar gets this guy, at least for a year or six months. If he moves on to the MLS after that, it would be cool.
    I saw an article in one of the Bolivian papers that there is no real interest in him or any player from Bolivar. If they do sign Pedriel that front line will be crowded. Worst part is Suarez will be the odd man out. IMO Bolivar should loan these young guys out to teams that will give them playing time, then when they're ready, bring them back. Guys like Suarez, and the back up goalie ( I forget his name) could benefit.

24. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You're probably thinking of Quinonez? He's actually the out and out starter for NT and Bolivar now. Suarez I agree, should be loaned out if there's no plan to use him.