Official non-League Club Football Thread [R] - part 2

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by shuvy87, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    English wikipedia for the Regional leagues is under construction (see 2009 and 2010 seasons) – it takes too much time to create the entire league section with all necessary templates for table, results and maps. But I'll finish it before a new season starts, that's for sure.

2. Bass0r

Bass0r Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Tokyo/N. Velidhoo
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Matsumoto Yamaga, Machida Zelvia and V-Varen Nagasaki are the main three in the JFL trying to earn promotion to the J. League. By the time you're doing your stadium hop, all three should have J. League-standard stadiums and would be worth looking at.

I personally really like the look of Matsumoto Yamaga's. It's a lot like a cauldron and when it starts filling up it looks great (their JFL-sized crowds aren't anywhere near as spectacular as when they play a J. League team in the Emperor's Cup, but still sound good).

3. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Won't the NT play a game there in 2011? or is it a Kirin game between two foreign NTs?

4. Bass0r

Bass0r Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Tokyo/N. Velidhoo
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    If they will, I wasn't aware. That would be an excellent move. Guaranteed max capacity and surely a great atmosphere in such an intimate stadium!

5. m_darmanto

m_darmanto Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    We all know that Machida Zelvia's promotion postponed because of their stadium not meet the J.League criteria. Is there any news about the development of new stadium or renovate the old one? How about V.Varen Nagasaki? Are they also have stadium problem too?

6. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Zelvia is upgrading their current ground, and because of that haven't actually played in Machida since July. Their last "home" venues were:

R24 vs Sony Sendai, Sep 11 – Tama Municipal Stadium, Tama, Tokyo
    R27 vs V-Varen Nagasaki, Oct 1 – Edogawa Stadium, Edogawa, Tokyo
    R30 vs Yokogawa Musashino, Oct 31 – Nishigaoka Stadium, Kita, Tokyo
    R32 vs Blaublitz Akita, Nov 14 and R33 vs Sagawa Shiga, Nov 21 – Asamizo Park Stadium, Sagamihara

I think it will continue in 2011.