Official Naturalizados Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by nopalnation, Jun 3, 2009.

1. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    FIFA investigará a México por naturalizados

Joseph Blatter dice que los naturalizados sólo pueden ser seleccionados si radican en su país de adopción desde los 18 años

NASSAU, Bahamas. Jun. 3, 2009.- Al concluir el 59 Congreso de la FIFA, el organismo rector del balompié mundial puso los ojos sobre el futbol mexicano.
    Las miradas están enfocadas en los naturalizados de la Selección.
    El órgano distingue los derechos adquiridos mediante las leyes de un país para obtener la ciudadanía y la legislación de FIFA para ser un jugador elegible con otra nacionalidad a una Selección.
    "Puede recibir la nacionalidad del país, pero para la identificación nacional, para jugar en un equipo nacional, un jugador debe estar presente en este país durante cinco años y desde la edad de 18 años. Naturalmente estamos siguiendo el caso de México que es un tema actual, vamos a investigar exactamente qué pasó o qué quiere pasar en ese país, en otros países ya hemos parado", dijo Joseph Blatter, presidente de FIFA.
    Pero existe otro asunto que debe resolver México, tras retomar las relaciones con Conmebol.

http://www.televisadeportes.com/futbol/seleccionmexico/068444/fifa-investigara-mexico-naturalizados

Yet Televisa can still own 3 teams..:rolleyes:

2. mexibeatle3

mexibeatle3 Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So all this talk about respecting nacionalizados, that they fight for their spot like anyone else, and that they make painstaking sacrifices to leave their native countries in order to live in a country that they now love, have a wife in, raise children in, and live their lives in........ is all a bunch of bs?

I knew they weren't worth a damn. And that the only thing they deserve is the fiery flames of hell.

But I thought México was acting racist with all its anti-nacionalizado smack talk.

I had no idea FIFA thinks Mexico is too liberal about this.

....hmmm..... I'll be goddamned.

3. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL

I heard the question when it was asked

Some stupid Central American reporter for Espn Deportes asked Blatter about Mexico having "mas de cinco naturalizados"

Blatter responded that they would have to look into it and that the rule stated that a player has to have lived in the country for 5 years to be eligible to play for the national team. He seemed clueless of what was happening in Mexico and just said that they'd have to look into it.

The dumbass crew from the Jorge Ramos radio show then got all carried away and said that Mexico might have violated Fifa Rules with Guille Franco and Vuoso.

After an hour and a half they finally read the rulebook and concluded that this 5 year rule had taken effect in 2008, thus Guille and Zinha were fine. And that Vuoso and Leandro had lived in Mexico for 5 years by the time they played for Mexico.

Everything is fine

Non story

4. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  5. mexibeatle3

mexibeatle3 Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    aw hell.

I should've known better. There's enough snake oil that mexican sports shows try to pass off as real medicine.

I guess I fell for the goddamned snake oil.

6. ЯR

ЯR New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Morocco
    I guess paying someone off to play for a national team is perfectly within Fifa abiding law also.

7. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico