Official end of "Koreaphobia" thread

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngrokba

youngrokba New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    huh is retarted team attacked all da time but could not penetrate wrong playrs on da field in da mid

2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    again. i express my love for those korean posters.

i feel pretty damn sorry for ki sung yong for having such gleeful fan.

yeah man..china is pretty damn weak in asia...
    if china is weak..then i think the malaysian, indonesian, sri lankan, mongolian football league must be retarded-weak lol.

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    post feb 10 reaction:

- 跟我吵那個shootdori不知道死在那裏 - 該吃泡菜上腦腦殘死亡吧 lol.
    - 看到不少post都是說中國用少林足球取勝 - well. kim jungwoo's taekwando isn't bad either.
    - 今天穿了中國足球球衣 - got few cold stares but i smile at them
    - 很多白痴都是說他們是b/c/d/e/f 隊 - 但是他們的防守會用在他們的世界盃上 = 等死.
    - happy to know there are couple of posters that are worth to be respected, while some are, as always, ignorant lol lol.

4. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Yeah, that is a typical Korean fan who cannot accept and admit the defeat. He said the Chinese team was almost full strength missing only 2 main players at most. You may tell him to read Seoul Sports because it is stated there that this Chinese team was formed with former U-23 players as core. You may tell him more specifically that this team is aiming at the next WCQ and consists of mostly young and inexperienced players.

5. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Which Chinese jersey did you wear? The white one or the red one?

6. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Thanks. So both sides have burdens released? :)

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    From random people or Korean football fans?

8. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    I think from Canadian old ladies. :D

9. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Re: Youngrokba

If this idiot isn't one of your's than he must be an Iranian. Definitely not Korean, he's been stinking it up on our boards giving you guys a bad name.
    Throw him under the bus.

btw, didn't catch the match but saw the highlights. The 3rd goal was well taken.

10. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hi everybody, Today China defeated Korea in A-level 32years..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u17-E6-KWM"]YouTube- [?????] 3?0 ????32?"??"?[/ame]

I like Korea and usually support them as 2nd team in WC, but today is history.

11. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Now I would like to us defeat Japan!!

12. crom80

crom80 New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    the third goal was a great goal. hope u guys keep beating us for the next few years like what japan did to us a decade ago so i will finally stop watching soccer and concentrate on baseball

13. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    personal taste
    hate it when they do Li W F or something

14. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    from those gooks who call us "jjangkae".

15. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    What's that mean?

16. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    It's a Korean pejorative for Chinese people.

17. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    What's the literal translation? And also derivation? Thanks.

18. Only_ONE_United

Nov 30, 2008
    Vancouver/Hong Kong
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Theres a korean pejorative for Chinese people? wtf? jealous much lol?

btw that Li Weifeng jersey is awesome. Gotta wear that proudly, even during the winter olympics here hahahaha :D

19. tohan redded

tohan redded Red Card

Feb 11, 2010
    Which gooks?

According to OED, the most authoritative English dictionary, Chinese and Japanese are gooks too(also Vietnamese and Filipinos etc).

20. tohan redded

tohan redded Red Card

Feb 11, 2010
    Why do you think there shouldn't be?

On Chinese boards most Chinese posters call Koreans by the name of "Kaoli pangz" which literally translates into "club-wielding Koguryo lout".
    Kind of funny because you also claim that Koreans have nothing to do with Koguryo on other occasions.

21. tohan redded

tohan redded Red Card

Feb 11, 2010
    If Moreno turned out to be a Korean with Korean parents and a Korean passport, the victory over Italy would have been considered tainted by most Koreans.

It does not matter whether you claim HK chinese do or don't like mainlanders. It is like claiming that a Korean referee from Kyongsang province would not favor the Korean NT because Huh is from Cholla. You would not buy that, would you?

It is just not mentioned much by Koreans because Koreans are too damned shamed of losing to China under any circumstances.

"It is CHINA. No excuse." is what is in the minds of most Koreans.(actually it is what I have read over and over again on Korean boards whenever anyone tried to bring up the comical bias issue shown by the Chinese referee. Personally I have not seen anyone like him since Elizondo.)

22. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Welcome tohan to this forum joined Feb 2010.

23. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Not at all but there's no need for you to get defensive. Are you that clueless that you're actually surprised and offended that there are pejoratives for Chinese people in the Korean language??? And all I did was to answer someone's question as matter of fact after Chinese poster used the word. I didn't use that word myself.

I actually like Li Weifeng. He plays his heart out and he's had a resurgence this past year with Suwon scoring in ACL and winning the K-League cup.

There is no meaning to that word. It's a play on how Chinese sounds to Koreans. Other popular variations of Korean pejorative for Chinese is "jjank", "jjangppang". I'm sure there are more I don't know about. I'm sure the Japanese have their own for Chinese people as do Chinese people about Koreans and Japanese.

I actually like Li Weifeng. He plays his heart out and he's had a resurgence this past year with Suwon scoring in ACL and winning the K-League cup.

24. tohan redded

tohan redded Red Card

Feb 11, 2010
    Welcome to the English language.

25. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    "mi gook".
    no i am not talking about america.