Official CSL 2007 thread [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Feb 14, 2007.

1. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    [​IMG]
    Kingway Beer (金威啤酒)

2. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    but that is the sponsort of the last year right? what about the new one?

3. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
  4. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    ok we misunderstand. I don't mean the CSL main sponsort but like on the shenhua jersey is write Shen Hua on front, like Lu Cheng (i think not sure) for Zhejiang, like nothing on the Liaoning shirt :p or like AIG on the Man U jersey

5. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    So you want the different shirt sponsors of all CSL teams. I thought you wanted the one company that sponsored all the shirts.

Shenzhen Kingway
    [​IMG]
    Kingway Beer (金威啤酒)

Qingdao Zhongneng
    [​IMG]
    Qingdao International Arts & Crafts City (青岛国际工艺品城)

Xi'an Chanba
    [​IMG]
    Chan Ba Peninsula (浐灞半岛)

6. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Dalian Shide
    [​IMG]
    DuPont (杜邦)

Liaoning FC
    None

Shandong Luneng
    [​IMG]
    Yin Da Trust (英大信托)

Shenyang Ginde
    [​IMG]
    Gin De Valve Systems (金德管)

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Qingdao Zhongneng
    [​IMG]
    Master Kong (instant noodles) (康师傅)

Henan Jianye
    [​IMG]He looks like Li Tie!
    Henan Construction & Residential Group, Da He Daily (newspaper) (建业, 大河报)

Wuhan Guanggu
    [​IMG]
    Wuhan China Guang Gu Area (武汉中国光谷)

8. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Zhejiang Lvcheng
    [​IMG]
    Ba Bei Green Town Properties (巴贝)

Changchun Yatai

[​IMG]
    Ya Tai Cement (亚泰水泥)

Xiamen Lanshi
    [​IMG]
    Stone Lion (石狮)

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Shanghai Shenhua
    [​IMG]
    Shenhua (申花)

Beijing Guo'an
    [​IMG]
    CITIC (bank) (中信银行)

10. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Dalian vs Shandong, exciting match.

Both Zhao Xuri and Zhou Haibin have nice goals.:)

11. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Former Boro striker Hamilton Ricard signed with Shanghai Shenhua:

http://sports.sina.com.cn/j/2007-06-04/16252962614.shtml

里卡德简历

2005/06 努曼西亚 16(出场数) 2 (进球数) 西班牙 2 8

2004/05 尼科西亚希腊人竞技 15 6 塞浦路斯 1 2

2003 湘南大海 12 2 日本 2 10

2001/02 索非亚中央陆军 0 0 保加利亚 1 3

2001/02 米德尔斯堡 9 0 英格兰 1 12

2000/01 米德尔斯堡 27 4 英格兰 1 14

1999/00 米德尔斯堡 34 12 英格兰 1 12

1998/99 米德尔斯堡 36 15 英格兰 1 9

1997/98 米德尔斯堡 9 2 英格兰 2 2

12. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I've noticed the swithc in Ginde's name to Changsha. Is that only for convenience because the team isn't playing in Shenyang or does it indicate a permanent move to Changsha?

Also, is the CSL really playing 2 games tomorrow afternoon? Why in the hell are they playing midweek games in the freaking afternoon? Was hoping to attend my first Shenzhen game, but no way I can get out of the office for the 4 pm start....

13. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Shenyang moved coz no more stadium in the city, and i think Ginde have more interest in hunan , but for the permanent move i duno, if is the case that can be good, coz have already 3 team in the same area (changchun, dalian, liaoning).

have some contradiction between sina and Sinosoc. On the sina is write 4pm but on sinosoc is 7.30pmand on the shenzhen page of sina is write 7.30pm too. so i dunno. in case u go don't forget to take pics ;)

14. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Yes, I didn't bring up the contradiction, because when it is between sinosoc and sina, I would definitely put my faith in sina. I also saw something on tv mentioning coverage would start at 3:50, which surprised me because I originally checked sinosoc and saw the 7:30 listing...

In any case, that doesn't answer the important question, why on a non-holiday would 2 midweek games be played in the middle of the friggin afternoon? This makes absolutely no sense, does the CSL expect people to skip out of work like for American baseball? I simply can't understand it...

I know why the Shenyang move happened (and probably was one of the first to post on it), but the original talk was that it wasn't to include a name change and only be temporary. This whole situation feels a bit like deja vu, the same talk and reassurances and the same trashing of them as Liao Zu's move to the capital. Not sure what you mean by "the same area" as Dongbei is an area about the same size as France and with almost double its population that is also famous for having China's most rabid soccer fans.

The fact that Changsha was chosen speaks volumes. Jinde was hoping to build up its marketing there and also had its largest factory (or something like that) there, so no matter what they'd never be at a loss for fans. There is also the fact that Changsha is a "glitzier" city (if it is even possible to say such a thing) in comparison to the local alternatives like Anshan, Benxi, and Jinzhou.

In any case, I could see dropping "Shenyang" for the season, but to start calling it Changsha Jinde seems a bit much...Sina seems a bit conflicted, one second they are calling it Shenyang Ginde, 2 seconds later (literally!!!) they are calling it Changsha Jinde...Sometimes they drop the city name alltogether and just call it Jinde...

Thusly, I'm still curious and would appreciate it if anyone knows if this is a permanent move or not...

15. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    i mean by area north east of china :D that is maybe 2 time bigger than france :p . I still think CSL need to have more city in the center and maybe develop football over SIchuan on the north west but that is another story, hope team from sichuan can come back to CSL like that will be good for the geographical repartition of the team, coz if u look 95% r on east coast, except changsha, Wuhan, Henan and Xi'an.

16. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  17. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Skipped out of work early to attend the Shenzhen-Ginde game. Was actually surprised how many people did the same, the crowd wasn't huge, but much bigger than what I was expecting. The game was, quite possibly, the most boring game I've ever seen in my life. I don't say that lightly as I've seen some pretty horrible matches, and I'm talking pro (all levels) and amatuer. Neither team looked like they wanted to play and Ginde was definitely playing for a draw. I would blame the heat, but it really wasn't that bad, well, its only going to get worse when the teams come back in August...Chen Tao was non-existent and was rightly subbed off at the 60th minute or so...Shenzhen's only strategy was to play balls into the box and hope their tall foreigners could get to them. Ginde's defense had huge holes but Shenzhen players would do exactly the opposite of what they should have: when they would have tons of space to keep the ball and run at the defender they'd pass (and usually turn it over), when they were being marked tight, they'd try to go around and get the ball stolen from them. Ref was calling everything, including some truly horrendous dives and even gave Shenzhen a pk which they failed to convert...

One more 0-0 draw and bottles being thrown at the Shenzhen coach (one barely missing him and causing him to stop in his tracks) afterwords....Could not have been happier for the game to end and the misery to be over...

18. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Was at SHenhua - Tianjin last night - what a game. A thrilling match where I lost count of the number of shots on goal or near misses. Hamilton Ricard scored the winning goal with 8 minutes left on the clock after Shenhua were behind twice to make it 3-2.

A fantastic advert for Chinese football.

19. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Yeah great game, I watched it on ppstream. Lots of action. Nice to see Shenhua come back from behind.

But unfortunately not every game in CSL is as exciting as this. Just ask Chengb02 ...haha

20. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    hey how is the stadium in Shenzhen? I went to a game about 2 years ago and the consession sucked big time - the only thing they had for sell were watered-down cola and a few junk food. The "VIP" room sucked too - the only difference between VIP room and standard seats was you get to sit in an air-conditioned room.

With regards to the Shenzhen team. Can't really blame them. They're not a big money team, they have no big name players, and the players are young and inexperienced. But then again, BIT is an amateur team but they could still tie Guangzhou Yiyao....

21. dalianho

dalianho New Member

Dec 30, 2005
    Toronto-CDN
    it seams like Dalian is going thru a rough time these weeks. 1st they lose to Zhejiang, then Lin Lefeng steps down as GM, now they tie nil nil in the Liaoning derby at home.

what is going right for Dalian.

good thing is that the player hav a break to look foward to, and many national team players will be with the MNT.

22. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    how come thta marek play has striker for shenzhen, during the Hilights of the 14th round all the chance was with him as forard. he is not suppose to be sweeper or central defender?

23. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    because shenzhen doesn't have good forward. Inexplicably Shenzhen signed center half Marek and his brother Bogdan but not a striker.

24. ruazn2

ruazn2 Member

Jul 25, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Highlight of the match in case you missed it:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1l3HLDCeA

25. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Ha ha, good to see the game was as good as I can remember. As Forza rightly points out, we need to see more games like this in the CSL. Credit where credit was due though - this was a cracking game.