Official: CSKA Moscow Thread

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Karol redded, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Bigpapa42

Bigpapa42 Member

Dec 15, 2004
    The Wastes of Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Read a rumor that CSKA are after Brazilian defender Edu Dracena from Cruzeiro. Anyone heard anything along those lines?

2. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    Yes, I've heard. It was said about 7 M Euro.

3. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Aren't Dynamo Kyiv also after this guy?

4. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva

Last I heard CSKA backed off the deal and DK are front runners for his signature.

5. Bigpapa42

Bigpapa42 Member

Dec 15, 2004
    The Wastes of Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Any reason CSKA is losing interest? Just the money? I've heard Dracena is one of the more highly-regarded defenders in Brazil, and CSKA seem like they could use some help at the back...?

6. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Just wanted to commend the directors of your club for purchasing both Daniel Carvahlo and Vagner Love. You guys have two of the best young Brazilian players. Too bad Dunga is going to be calling them up a lot more. Well too bad for CSKA, but for Brazil, it's a good thing. They're both young and hungry for success with the National Team. Something some of the older and more experienced Brazilian players might not have had during this years WC. Also, would anyone know where I could purchase a CSKA jersey? Thanks, and good luck in the Champions League!!

7. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    23.08.2006 22:15
    Champions League 2006/2007 Qualification
    Second match
    Stadium: Ruzomberok

Ruzomberok 0 - 2 CSKA
    5' Carvalho, 28' Vagner Love

5-0 on aggr.! :)

Great!!

8. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    Well said ElMuneco. Thanks a lot.
    Also Jo is a great Brazillian player.

on to jersey, you can have a look this one, (its Russian) http://www.soccershop.ru/shopping/index.php?id=128&pid=28&type=1

9. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    I didn't watch the game, but my mate told me that CSKA fans fired flares after Carvalho's goal and match stoped about 5-10 mins.

I hope it won't be a big problem for CSKA.

10. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    What a tough group :(

Arsena,Porto and Hamburg. I'll be happy if we can finish the group 3rd.

11. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva

Why not top two? This isn't the Porto of Mourinho or even the one we faced two years ago. We can beat Hamburg, no doubt about it. But imo we will have problems with Arsenal's pace, our defense isn't exactly very fast.

12. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    Hamburg passed Osasuna and reached the group stage. Vincent Kompany, Raphael Wicky, Mehdi Mahdavikia, David Jarolim, Guy Demel (former Arsenal player) and van der Vaart are really great players.

I except that we might finish the group with 4 or 5 points maximum. (Win Porto at home, draw Porto at away, maybe draw Hamburg at home)

13. Forza Moskva

Forza Moskva New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    Mila Kunis' Crib
    Doubt your assessment. Osasuna is a good team but it was it's first 2 games of the season in which Hamburg beat them. Honestly, I think CSKA and Shakhtar can make it to the next round. You can win against all 3 teams home ( you have the potential to do so ), and you can atleast tie Porto once away.

14. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva

4 or 5 points? dude wtf ru talking about? U need to let go of this Eastern European football inferiority complex.

15. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    It is not about that mate. I am just worring about midfield battles. Especialy against Hamburg, because they will be the main rival for us. They are rebuilding and has strong players in every department..

and currently Porto is not so bad as we faced 2 years ago. you'll see they aren't as weak as you are assuming.

Of course this is football. anything is possible and yes we have the potential to beat these 3 teams in Moscow as FM said. But I can't really see that CSKA are able to do very well in this group. I really hope I will be wrong. :)

16. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva

Whatever man, I'm just dissapointed at your lack of optimism.

17. Sheva7

Sheva7 New Member

Jun 22, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I think CSKA can get 8 points.

Arsenal (H) - Loss. Draw would be a big upset.
    Arsenal (A) - Loss.
    Porto (H) - Win. Possible draw.
    Porto (A) - Draw. Possible loss.
    Hamburg (H) - Win. Must win match, draw is possible too though.
    Hamburg (A) - Draw. Anything possible here, but CSKA will have to get their points off Hamburg or Porto.

18. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva

Guys we can't just sit here and predict in detail eveyr home win and every away loss. Let me just say that CSKA should expect to beat Arsenal in Moscow! For one it's Moscow and we should expect to win every game in our capital in front of our great fans! Second, Arsenal have traditionally sturggled when travelling to Russia, remember their 4-1 loss to Spartak in the CL?

19. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    I watched Arsenal against Manchester City. They conceded 3 goals in last 3 games. So as I was expecting, Arsenal would have serious problems in the defence after A.Cole and Campbell departures.
    I think we can score goal against the Gunners, but the thing is can our defence stop Henry and Van Persie like Sylvain Distin did today? :(

20. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    27.08.2006, 17-00 мск, Чемпионат России, 17 тур, ст-н: "Шинник"

Шинник 0 - 1 ЦСКА

90' Олич И

Olic saved the day and another good win for CSKA.

21. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    Today is the birthday of our club!
    We are 95 years old!!
    (Actually 95 years ago first football match played football section of OLLS (ski society) vs "Vega" 6-2.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST TEAM OF RUSSIA!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    Terrible news :(

Three-pronged torment for CSKA

A spate of injuries may leave PFC CSKA Moskva without Vassili Berezutski, Jô and Daniel Carvalho for the start of their UEFA Champions League campaign.

Munich trip
    Berezutski pulled up in the warm-up to Sunday's Russian Premier-Liga game at FC Shinnik Yaroslavl, which the Moscow side struggled to win 1-0. Tests have shown that the 24-year-old Russian international defender has a groin problem and he is expected to undergo surgery in Munich this week.

Knee problem
    The Premier-Liga's 14-goal top scorer, the 19-year-old Brazilian Jô, will join his team-mate in Munich after it was revealed that he damaged his left knee in the second leg of CSKA's UEFA Champions League third qualifying round victory against MFK Ružomberok. He is likely to take three weeks to recover from his operation and could spend this period at home in Brazil.

Carvalho concern
    Finally, 23-year-old midfielder Daniel Carvalho is also in the South American country following minor surgery for an unspecified complaint. Having scored one goal and set up the other in the 2-0 win at Ružomberok last Wednesday, he has been ruled out of Brazil's London friendly against Argentina on Saturday but should be back to fitness by 9 September. CSKA's Group G challenge begins with a trip to FC Porto on 13 September.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=449718.html

23. Bigpapa42

Bigpapa42 Member

Dec 15, 2004
    The Wastes of Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Read that earlier today. Not good. Right in the middle of a title race in the RPL, as well.

24. Kevski

Kevski New Member

Jan 25, 2005
    Moscow
    got a source for those pics. Is it just the cska web site?

K

25. BuRaK

BuRaK New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Famagusta,Cyprus
    Yes my friend, they are from the CSKA official web site.