OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.late.com.bo/la-parte-y-contraparte-del-incidente-entre-cardozo-y-soria/
    My take, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Cardozo seems like the insecure type who probably doesn't have the wits to keep up on the mental speed, so he resorts to the physical. I bet he wouldn't do that to Tenorio! That being said Valdi should know better, as a grown man you should know how to avoid that stuff specially in a position of authority.

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    #952 Bolivianfuego, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Cardozo should get a pretty big ban here. Right or wrong...he messed up

On another note--my old man is in Bolivia and it turnout through family we have a connection in Baisa.

He was supposed to go in the locker room and meet the guys, but Azkargorta didn't let him. Imagine if he was there when all this went down! LOL That would have been intersting.

Edit: I meant Suspension.

3. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If he doesn't get a suspension, that will just show once again the bullshit that the LFPB conveys and not only that but the favoritism it has for "greater" clubs or should I say, clubs with cash to spend to make things go away. I'm a Bolivar fan for life and I'm not trying to instigate anything but if the LFPB wants to re-image the governance of the league, this would be a good start to show that that they are not going to allow this type of bullshit anymore with any players and/or coaches. That being said, I know most of the members of the LFPB are corrupt but, (and I'm sorry if this sounds messed up), they are either going to retire soon or "meet their maker" and lets just hope the young blood that is coming into the corporate structure have and will continue to have the strive to clean this league up and not get corrupt. Reading what I just wrote, I myself think that the person who wrote that is a fool hoping for a miracle. SMH.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  4. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    it looks Cardozo might get transfered at the beginning of 2015.i got this from reading some postings from the official account

5. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I read something about that. So now Bolivar is going to reward him for acting like a punk? Cardozo has tried a couple of times to go abroad, never worked out. I imagine if Bolivar is gonna transfer him to another league or even within our league they will need to take less than actual value( which isn't much). At the end of the day Cardozo gets what he always wanted. Not a punishment in my book. I know he's young and we all make mistakes, but by rewarding him it makes things worse. I hope this guy gets his head together and starts to play the way he did before the injury.

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I would think they loan him like Lizio. He's probably in for a couple of games ban by the FBF too.

Loaning him they don't pay his wages, and potentially have him sold. I think he goes to Chile too like Lizio.

7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Claure not happy with how things were handled with the Cardozo-Soria controversy:

8. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Im not sure a 3 game suspension was a good call.really sucks that this had to happen.
    contract recision is probably the best and only way to handle this.by next year its possible we'll have another coach as well and maybe this means trouble for Soria too.

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No doubt soria will get in trouble. I am with Claure.

How this even came to light is the problem. If this was kept in house it would be great, but it happened all right in front of the press, Soria getting that interview wtih his face all over the papers with his nose broken.

Cardozo instantly spewing his side to the press too--this was a BIG fault on our club and the PR guys who failed to manage this.

Fights like this happen, it may leak to papers, but they will never know the official story and will in the end be lweft guessing because it won't show to the publci if there's turmoil.

Cardozo needs to go, needs to be banned and Soria may need to be relieved of his job too. I love Soria, but he ********ed up talking crap about Cardozo saying he was a coward to the press.

nanoGVSP repped this.
  10. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Just a couple of thoughts. To beguin with what Azkargorta did. He was 100% wrong, how do you let this guy play after he beat the crap out of your assistant? In my opinion if Claure let's them both go it won't be such a big loss . Cardozo is not the player he once was (he may benefit by going elswhere). Vladimir is never gonna be head coach, he only covers the spot till they find someone.
    They both went to the media and made things worse, who ever is in charge of PR shoud go. how do you let the two "give their side" to the media? I know when something happens at my job we are told let PR personel do their job and keep internal issues out of social media. This issue has made Bolivar look like a group of amateurs.

11. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    there had already been some fans that knew about the scuffle by halftime of the game vs. Potosi.the word got out quick and I dont think there was mich that could be done to avoid ot from leaking.
    asode from that .both Soria and Cardozo spoke with the press and that's where PR screwed up.

12. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
  13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yep. He's on their transfer list. I wonder if he'll want to come back to Bolivar...AGAIN...

14. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Watching the Club World Cup this year, I often wonder if Bolivar would have been in it if it weren't for the "break" due to the World Cup.

15. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    There was always teh possibility--but I think the break and the loss of Ferreira hurt us big time. To try and throw in a new forward with little to no experience with the rest of his teammates in a tournament that's teh highest level of competition outside of Champions league--disasterous. Not to mention the huge drop in form by Quinonez who looked to have gained 15lbs in a month away....We lost our star GK and forward...

16. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    That AND the ref redcarding the wrong player "by mistake". Ref in the away game had a huge affect!

17. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Because of that game I find it dificult to ever trust Quinones again.

18. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Campeooones, campeoooones oeee oeee oeeee!!!!

19. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but big whoop. Our league is filled with teams not paying players, teams not practicing regularly, and even teams having to play with their u19 side because of money. Even the last game against Blooming was an embarrassment. How does Blooming sit 4 starters for this game? There are rumors Soria quit because they were trying to tell him who to start. I'm glad Bolivar won, they are the best this year, but they really got to prove themselves at the international level,because our league is a joke.

20. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Don't mean to be an "insert whatever", but didn't Bolívar do that last year? Just saying.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think what he means is our league not meaning much--the real value every year is how said champion/top teams of Bolivia do in the libertadores.

nanoGVSP repped this.
  22. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm refering to our league this year, winning it is not the end all, at least not for Bolivar. If you look back at last year our league was doing better, teams were at least showing up to practice and games.

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  24. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.diez.com.bo/futbol/oriente-queda-ganas-campos.html
    Campos going back to Bolivar. It had been said that he was joining Oriente for at least six months, but after a talk with AZ he's going to Bolivar. That midfield Is gonna be crowded as hell, Cardozo better hope he gets loaned out, and even Saavedra cause the competition is gonna,be tough. As far as signing another forward I don't think it's necessary at least for the next 6 months. They have Arce, Rodas, and Ali, I'm sure one of the academy kids is ready to get a chance. Specially now that Miguel Suarez gets the green light to find another club.

25. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Word is Ferreira is most likely coming back and Cardozo going to Bahia in Brazil's second division