OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bolivar v Guabira:rolleyes:

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey guys.

Would anyone be interested in the Home/Away Jersey of Bolivia from this season? It just came out recently, and my old man is going to bolivia.

He is willing to buy how ever many anyone is interested to bring back. I just want to take a head count, and round up who ever wants one.

Let me know!

Edit:I will also be looking for jerseys and shorts.

I will be looking to ship all of these out. Let me know!

3. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    [​IMG]

GOOD TO SEE YOUR BOYS ARE SO FOCUSED....LOL...LOL..LOL..:D

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey we may not be at our best right now... but thats still more then enough for the king of the jungle to skin that cat. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sooooooo with the success of Universitario, Oriente, and San Jose in this tournament all showing well, with Oriente only as of recently getting eliminated..... who would you guys want to see El Poderoso Bolivar pick up from each squad to replace some of the crap we field today?

I'd love to see a direct replacement of Regis De Souza of San Jose for Da Rosa. Regis is younger at 28, can score amazing goals and set up goals like a good supporting striker should.

He'd be one.

Although Galindo has garnered interest from abroad.... maybe we can keep him in bolivia? He'd be great to have also.....

I'd love Jhasmani, Saucedo, Alcides Pena, out of Oriente.

Puma from San Jose too would be interesting......

What do you guys think?

6. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    have you noticed they tried this tactic.and it didnt work.hmmm:rolleyes:

7. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree with the kidd. They may problably get Da Souza, but he will do the same as Da Rosa, Da Rosa was doing incredibly great at San Jose, then went to Bolivar and nothing. The same with Galindo if he goes to Bolivar. Jashmany might do something if he goes to Bolivar, but somehow most of that were doing great at other teams suck in Bolivar.

Enrique Parada, a beast in San Jose, can't do anything in Bolivar
    Gabriel Rios, Great promise at Wilster, scored many goals, not a single gol in a year since he's in Bolivar
    Didi Torrico, Heart and sould of wilster and LPFC, but sucks really really bad in Bolivar.
    Alex Da Rosa, self explanatory.
    Villalba, maximo goleador in Aurora, went to Bolivar didn't do anything
    Ribero, Strongest defense in la U, very indiciplined and insecure in bolivar

What Bolivar needs to do is get their own players from the bottom, and tell Claure to get the F*** away from making futbol related decisions

8. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

And the Truth Shall Set Us Free.
    CLaure may have the money, but as far as futbol related decisions it has been bad, case in point the Quinteros fiasco.

9. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Haha. But all so very true. Bolivar is sucking dick!

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree about Rios, Torrico... I have no idea what happened with him. Its not that Bolivar didnt give him chances, he played ALOT and didnt show anything.

Da Rosa was too old when he came to Bolivar. Past his prime, and many rumors of his marijuana addiction and alcoholism.

Bolivar has and always is known for its ability to get bolivias best, and succeed as a result.

They can still do it, they just need to find the best internal players, like the era of Soria, Etcehverry, Rimba, Baldievieso, Trucco, Sandy, etc. (91' team that beat Boca and River as #1 in the libertadores when paired with 2 argentine teams)

This is still possible..... we just need to chase the Jhasmanis, saucedos, and forget about most crap old foreign players.

Big mistake was bringing these crap brasilians, like Ze carlos for example, 35 and was barely playing professional still.

We need to get back to this as Bolivaristas.

Yes, Claure needs to stick with the business side, and keep his head out of the soccer side.

Calm down, watch the language!

11. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    My B Bro, I love Bolivar too bt come on they have been doing bad. The reason? because they fired Quinteros, brought in Da Rosa and three other OLD ASS brazilians like 35, 33, 36 something like that. As a result left out all the good young talent they had brought into their squad. Players like Rodrigo Vargas(who just came back), Didi Torrico( Da Rosa got more time then him and darosa is 12 years older then him. Rudy Cardozo who was tearing it up but since the three brazilians arrived has been left off the starting 11!!
    Gabriel Rios never got full games because Da Rosa apparently played that position TOO! and now they rather give Ze Carlos that time too!! WTF!
    Where is the Bolivar I had hoped was coming back to their roots? that's my question?

12. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I know Cardozo and Rios haven't been playing lately because of indiscipline. I read they are planning to fire Rios.

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I can't answer that. But there is a recipe on how to get back to what they were, they just have to look at the past.

I am now very weary of how Claure is trying to run the club.

What happened to QUinteros is all on Claures back. He pissed him off, and both parted ways because of Egos. Since then the club has gone down the drain. Quinteros brought us back, and soon after he left, our club failed.

We are back t owhere we were before Quinteros...

We need a change in Tecnico.... but who at this point?
    If this is the case..... then this is the right decision. We can't have indiscipled youths/players in bolivar.

14. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn! Cardozo really? wouldn't expect that from him, as he was always a passionate futbol player. But that is the right decision. Indiscipline CANNOT be tolerated.

15. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^ He was not very honest from the beginning, remember saying that he was 18 when in reality he was 22, he was almost kicked out of team because of that, and the game before Guabira I think, he went out and came back at around 3 am and sucked the next day

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I remember when they went to spain, Cardozo and showed VERY well.

There needs to be a strict coach, one who can control probelms outside the field, as well as inside.... the question is who?

The guy we have now, Nestor Clausen is crap. Not to mention being a ex' strongista coach... no wonder. :p

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    NO, not that much!! You are exaggerating! he was accused of being a year older then what he actually was. And that was never proven or confirmed, He is 20. not 18 not 22. 20!
    Unlike that other guy Carlos Castro who said was 16, turned out to be something like 23 with a kid and a wife. That guy was kicked off and hasn't been seen since.

18. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    im sorry but there is no comparison to what is THAT generation to the generation that we have now.

but i agree saucedo and campos and DIDI(in form) and XXXX
    might make a good team

19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    How so? Saucedo, Jhasmani both are Tahuichi products, just like Platini, Etcheverry, who both started off on a poor side that is Destroyers, seconddivision now.

From there they moved on to Bolivar, the big daddy of bolivia.

It happens in all countries, the biggest internal team should have a majority of the National team playing for them. We were best when Bolivar had the bulk of the national team playing and starting for bolivar!!! Its the truth! LOL

How many guys from Bolivar now play or are considered for the national team?

BOLIVAR............ES...........BOLIVIA! LOL

20. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i mean SKILL LEVEL

i dont think these 2 might surpass that level and accomplishments that etch and platini did...those 2 were one of a kind:)

but who knows..these 2 are still young..lots of time

21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Oh well, make yourself more clear next time! :p

22. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    "NO, not that much!! You are exaggerating! he was accused of being a year older then what he actually was. And that was never proven or confirmed, He is 20. not 18 not 22. 20!"

I'm pretty sure he is 22. I remember when Bolivar played I don't know who, he subbed in with the number 22 o his back to prove his real age, and have no conflicts after.

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Soooo Bolivar is tied for first with real potosi right now, with 20pts. :)

Also my old man just got back from bolivia, I will have some pics of the goodies he brought back for me. :)

24. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I want Da Rosa gone!!! Rios and Torrico can stay.... if they improve.