OFFICIAL Club Bolivar Thread - News - And any other Babble

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 14, 2010.

1. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    I think it's absolutely ridiculous but ultimately predictable. When will people learn? Didn't you guys bring in that portuguese guy last season and made him the highest paid player in the league only because he played in europe and ended up being a bum and is now gone.

Look at the latest U15 call ups. Not one player from Bolivars youth teams (if they even exist) not one kid from La Paz. They're all from SCZ & CCBBA and from amateur sides to boot, not even pro club canteras. It's pathetic.

What happened to the youth team initiatives, the training grounds, yadda yadda yadda. The cholis have the most $$$ and it's been years now without jack squat happening on the youth front despite their ties with Barca.

What amazes me most is the typical Bolivar fan I've met always mirrors what fuego just mentioned "go after bigger names" and never are outraged or question why they have zero youth infrastructure. It's crazy.

Look at the world cup, is it any surprise that the teams who emphasize their youth are the ones who were most successful (Germany, Spain, Holland)

8th division brasilians being brought in, paid more than local players and keeping young Bolivians on a bench? baaaaargh......DIE CHOLIS DIIIIIIIIIIE

/rant over

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It takes time. I only mention that because he has money, and what money can do right away, is buy talent. Look at Manchester city, who with just running on pure money was battling for 4th in the EPL and many times were pulling off sick results... in the first season!

Although bolivar isnt quite comparable lol, they can get some decent players that will lead them over the crap that is the bolivian league, and do better outside of bolivia.

To build a 'cantera' it takes planning, building, and not to mention money planning, making fields, areas for the players to sleep, getting the right coaches/ trainning them, figuring out where they are going to compete... there isnt shit for a youth version of the bolivian league, let alone a TRUE second division!!

Before ANY teams start making feeder teams for youth, MANY things have to be done before then.

HOWEVER, academies could be started like Tahuichi and enrique happ, but it takes planning.

It seems for Claure it isnt at the top of the list right now, instead it is winning at all costs... well I shouldnt say AT ALL costs... but more so down to his budget. ;)

It will come though, criticise all you want, but you nor I know how deep Bolivar is in the hole.

Last I checked his biggest goal right now is to make a stadium to stop playing at the dated Hernando Siles and paying so much everytime they play there.

Claure is doing damage control, trying to turn Bolivar into a money making business first..... I can't blame him. He IS a savvy business man.

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Complejo-Deportivo-The-Strongest-Achumani/134578429903261

:D

Hee Hee

4. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    [stands and applauds] Gracias Nilo....These vatos think they're owed whatever. Doesn't mean shit to the other 90%

Kicking your ass this year will be sweet

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
  6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  7. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That don't change the facts

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Go start a strongest thread. :p

This ain't the place for that.

9. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    upgrade to complejo Achumani...
    Estimated date of completion: 2030 ...:p
    looks like we have come new refuerzos. sad i would have wished they were Bolivian. but then again others clubs would be saying that we're stealing their players ;)

10. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Except that that is not true. Bolivar constantly sends 1 or 2 guys to the U15 call ups. As a matter of fact, Bolivar is one of the few Pro 1st Div teams that constantly sends guys to the U15. Other than Tahuichi (which OWNS the U-15 and every other division), Bolivar is one of the most consistent teams sending players to the U15. Something teams like The Strongest, Oriente and Blooming don't do well.

In the latest U15 call up Jhamil Bejarano from Bolivar was called up.

The latest call up also has Vaca Diez from Pando sending players. Traditionally there are guys from Tarija, Potosi, Oruro, Beni and Chuquisaca as well. Although, once again, the vast majority always comes from Tahuichi.

11. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    You missed my point completely. Look at the Sub 17, Sub 20 teams over the past sudamericanos/olympic qualifying/etc teams. You can count the bolivar products in one hand from all those teams combined.

The team and its fans claim to be Bolivias team yet they don't produce anything worth note for the national team. This despite having the most money. They'd rather buy players who other teams have developed. Your owner even tried to steal Chuma from your arch rival Strongest last season, wtf was that, props to Chuma for his loyalty.

I'll leave your thread alone now guys, I don't mean to turn this into a flame war. Enjoy your new refuerzos:p

Bolivia /= bolivar

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivar is the Real Madrid of Bolivia, as is Boca for Argentina. Just now Barcelona is starting to produce great in house players, but before it was smaller clubs around spain that made these great players, that would often sell to real madrid and barca'.

Same goes with Argentina. Riquelme and Maradona are Argentino Juniors Products. Boca buys the best youth players around the country, and a mix of imports and older but good Argentine players and makes the best of it.

Bolivar did the same. ALl of a sudden with spain and barcelona being the world best ,every team in the world and every soccer fan wants them to mimic what they did... but guess what... that doesnt come over night!

So cry all you want about bolivar having all the money, but not being able to produce youth... when it isnt just BOLIVAR/BOLIVIA!!!

Its just another camoflouged(sp) form of hate, that posters use to really in the end bash Bolivar. :p

But its ok, we'll stay winning... while other teams try to find other ways 'to win' someway or another. ;)

13. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Well, hard not to miss a point that is supported with inaccurate data ;) Take Sub 17, Sub 20 or Sub 15, the fact remains, Bolivar is a constant contributor. I agree you can count them on one hand....sure, but that is true of EVERY single institution OTHER than Tahuichi (Calleja). Set Tahuichi aside, and look at what remains and where players originate and Bolivar is still a constant significant contributor. The fact of the matter is that in Bolivian football there is an endemic reliance on Tahuichi, and it is not a Bolivar problem, but a nation-wide problem. Nontheless, I've never heard anybody claim Bolivar is a leading contributor of players. EVERYBODY acknowledges Tahuichi is. Bolivar claims to be Bolivia's most notable professional club. And it is.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

http://www.lostiempos.com/diario/ac...s-no-consumio-ninguna-droga_81507_154592.html

Well.... I dont konw how this works, maybe they did detect something funny in his redbull or it was a faulty test... or whatever.

But he is back! Good news for him, and for bolivar.

With that said, I wonder if he will sue fifa or conmebol or something, for lost wages, and maybe some kind of form of pschological distress with his time away from the game, and the idea his career was over? Its possible, lol hell I would!!! F' Fifa!!

15. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol i think flores probably drank some mate de coca haha

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thats what happened to Rimba back in 93'.

I doubt it. He asid he drank red bull. Probably caused some thing to spring up in his test...

17. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    He should sue FBF.....they maliciously did not inform him nor Bolivar of the situation until after it was too late to make the initial appeal. Had it gone through the sanction would not have occurred in the first place.

18. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivar wins over Wilstermann yesterday

2-1:D

19. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Yeah but Wilstermann is trying to win the game on the table, arguing that Walter Flores played and that although FIFA lifted his sanciton, CONMEBOL had not yet registered it officially.

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thats what I heard as far as Wilster' trying to screw over bolivar... we'll see how this goes.

21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    More news.....

Bolivar is going after another '10' after the guy mentioned (Felicio) in the last update hasnt shown up, so they cut the legs frmo his transfer.

This new guy, seems to have a decent resume. Hopefully he can fill the role for the next year or two that Charles' left. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valdeir_da_Silva_Santos

22. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I thought that Robledo was cut off the team? it was good news but has anything changed?

23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ze carlos also is supposedly going to get his first minutes with the team vs. Guabira.

I hope he can still pull it off given his age... but given the pace of our league... he probably will be able to pull off some goals.

Not to mention Ferreira being back in form is a good thing.

24. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I would rather have another Bolivian striker up front with either that Ze Carlos or Ferriera. Cardozo can be tried out for that spot. These brazilian guys are maybe a little over age.

what Bolivar is lacking is some good attacking mids. there is nobdy to take charge of the attack.I still think we should play only one defensive mid. either play preferably Flores or Lito. there really is no need for 2. Bolivar should have really kept Valentierra a few seasons back

25. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea.... maybe for last season... but he was past it. He was 35 when he was with us already!

But yea, Claure needs to stop being a cheap ass, as it came out recently its him making these purchases.... and step it up financially, and get some DECENT younger talent. He can do it.... he is just trying to buy these bargain bin players cause they may payoff as a gamble...