Official Club America Thread #11/ Forito Oficial Del Club America #11 [R]

Discussion in 'Club America' started by Don Boppero 3000, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    Crap! I got the numbers right, but not winner. ¡Que poca!:mad:

2. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    I actually thought your new keeper did quite well in place of Ochoa, I mean those are some really tought shoes to fill but he made a good 2 to 3 saves during yesterdays' game and its hard to blame him on any of the 3 goals.

Paco Torres will continue to sub Castros' absense just fine so I dont think America loses anything there, it's pardo's absense that will be hard to fill in IMO. Chaco jimenez seems to be playing his heart out on the field but unfortunately for him it just hasnt been enough, Soares is NOWHERE near what he was with tigres, piojo is not 100%, Cuahu is injured and keeping Padilla on the bench for most of the game wont help either.

Tough injuries for this team indeed, If america does not get a good result against Cruz Azul their postseason dream will be OVER with, that will be the key game to their season, I think Atlante and Monterrey are games America can very well win but NOT losing to Cruz Azul this saturday will be a MUST!

The question right now all Americanistas are probably facing right now I think is, what will be more important for America, the key matchup against Cruz Azul that will ultimately seal their faith in this tournament or the CONCACAF title ??? what do you guys think ???