Official Bolivia vs Ecuador WCQ 2014

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    12v11 **** lol

2. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    im going to murder the next ref i seee.

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  3. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If I'm not mistaken, this ref is the same one that gave us that red last qualifiers in Brasil.
    There should be some action against this guy. Right when our goal was coming, he pulls this ****

sergtp repped this.
  4. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Everytime I see this stuff I think: "They should DEFINETELY allow cams in soccer like in American Football...maybe have something like in football where coaches can challenge a BS call. But of course it is not going to happen, TOO many powerful interests in FIFA...

5. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Too many interests. Its okay if we as Bolivia are not considered a strong team but every time the issue of south American soccer comes ,this issue of ref unfairness that happens should be brought up. That's why it bothers me that Our country is seen as one of the weakest when in reality its not the 1st time a ref loses a game for us.

In the second part of this game ,we were clearly the better team in the midfield .calls like this change our dynamic dramatically

6. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    SO is the game over, how about a nice recap.

Sounds like we lost and again got a red card, LOL, I think we're the team with most red cards,

7. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I
    Nope....maybe you should have seen the game

8. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Maybe
    But I didn't, so how about you stop being a dick and give me the low down, otherwise carry on

edit: just saw the replay, lmao, that scrub dropped like he'd been shot. Typical.

9. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Don't Humor me Nilo,
    I thought you were offering your analysis of the game.

Azkargorta nailed the tactic for this game,defend the 1st half and attack the 2nd. We controlled the 2nd half until the ref decided to reward Ecuador an undeserved penalty when our team was very close to scoring.the call was made up and the rest is history.

10. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    So, I took a tour of Ecuador's forum to see what they were saying about the PK call...they agree with us, all of them so far say it was BS (I like to verify when I think something is foul because I want to make sure that I dont let my fanaticism blind me )

11. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea, we got dicked on that call.

We should have taken that tie.... ref cheated us..... well it is what it is...

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ok. After watching the game, and getting time to put it all together......

Our guys tried their best, and did the best they ever could given Ecuador's constant pressure, reliance on physical strength, speed, and power.... and we held them until that BS PK.....

Our defensive line actually was pretty good. On Set pieces I was a little scared.... but we held our own well/they couldn't finish shit in the air.

Towards the end we had maybe a TAD bit fo momentum before the PK. Moreno did as much as he could...he was on an island up top.

Mojica was TOO slow and would lose the ball because a guy would be on his ass any second he touched the ball. Galindo would probably learn to take pressure and fall/earn the foul like Riquelme. Wish escobar was still down for playing for us...

Biggest player who should have played.... Chuma!!! This too would have been perfect for edemir rodriguez... he could match them on speed and strength... which we needed tonight....

Deserved the tie... but as always got effed. Arce needed to be there too to slow down the game becaues the physicality would have been his key to earning fouls and crucial FK's.

I have hope though... Azkergorta played some youngin's I didn't recognize... and I like the route he's going with this NT...

13. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We got robbed, no way was that a penalty. What else is new! I dindn't like the fact that we had no offensive volume what,s so ever. But we deserved better.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It was tough.. trying to generate, because Ecuador were pressing SO STRONG, that we didn't have much space before they charged, and dispossessed us. The good thing was, we held them to a 0-0 tie until that crap PK. Without that, Ecuador would have left FUMING.

15. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    its bullshit really, happens all the time to us.

I don't think a ref has EVER favored us for once. Or just called it partial, the way its meant to be.

16. Pzygote

Pzygote Member

May 21, 2007
    Totally agree. We didn't play as well as we should but had earned a tie - Bullshit call indeed.