Official Bolivia vs Ecuador WCQ 2014

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We're less than a week away from the game against Ecuador!!! and I think this is prolly the starting line-up for that game.

sergtp repped this.
  2. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Looks like the line up for friday's game against ecuador is now set. As reported:
    ---------------------------------------------H. Suarez--------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------Mendez-------------Raldes-------------L. Gutierrez-----------------
    --------Vargas--------------------------------------------------------------------------Bejarano---
    -----------------------------------------Azogue-----------Chavez-----------------------------------
    ----------------------------Mojica--------------------------------------Saucedo-------------------
    --------------------------------------------------M3 Martins-------------------------------------

I' m hoping that Chumacero will start in place of Azogue. Chumacero is almosta guarantee in that position. Plus his defensive and at the same time offensive attitude would greatly benefit, much more than what Azogue could give us.

3. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i don't know man.. Chumacero is def. a starter better then Chavez or Azogue. I was really expecting Azcargorta to call up players like Galindo, Suarez (Kiev), the Milan kid, Arze.

Also, haven't we been complaining about Mojica's lack of skills last qualifier, about Sanches starting him and Vaca just because they were "family friends" and now we go back go him? Exact same thing with Chavez; Melean, Chumacero, Florez and many other players are better, he was called up by Quinteros a couple of times and didn't show anything.

I'm glad to see Saucedo though, he's being playing pretty well lately. Pretty bumped out about Campos, Cardozo and Escobar.

4. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I dont like Mojica, or Chaves. Not sure why they are starters, I would rather have Chuma instead of Chaves, not sure who would replace Mojica, that is why Arze who plays in Belgium should have been called. I dont think Azcargorta could have prepared for loosing 3 starters in the midfield, but he could have called guys with more experience, I never saw Azogue play so I cant coment on him. I hope he doesn't crack under the pressure!

5. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree on Chuma starting over Azogue due to his very little experience! On Mojica, there is no other choice since all the injuries... keep in mind Arze, and Prediel leagues just started this past weekend or last weekend so they have no rythm which is why I think they weren't called. Lets see what the actual starting line up looks like, nothing is set in stone yet

6. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The biggest disadvantage for Chumacero is his size. He is no bigger than 5'-2" and 140 lbs wet. Ecuador has strong, tall and fast players. I could see why el Bigoton would pick someone bigger in midfield.

7. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Azogue is not that much bigger than Chuma, plus Azogue is only 18.

I don't doubt Chumacero, he's been playing with much bigger players his whole life and career. Against Chile and Paraguay he showed why he deserves to always be there.

8. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Can't wait to watch this! Going to watch it late though... not getting home from work til
    probably 5:30PM. :( DVR it though in HD on Bein!!!!

9. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    On a side note, I have been looking at all the different photos in several newspapers, and I got to tell you, those Walon uniforms look pretty good. We look like a real national team, and a far cry from the crappy Marathon apparel we had before. Walon is stocking them with nice travel bags, polo shirts, training gear, warmup suits, travel gear...all very nice. And very professional on the part of this peruvian company.

10. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea. They're class.

Marco, any pics you can share that you may have spotted online? I like their jerseys, but havent seen much else.

vivabolivar repped this.
  11. punx

punx New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
  12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    anybody know of any good links?

13. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
  14. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    A lot of flopping going on.
    And Monica needs to get of the field or redeem himself

15. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  16. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So far Bolivia has waited for the counter attack, wich would work if Mojica controlls the ball!!
    We need to stay focused back there at times Ecuador's fwrds are getting free. Azougue is not doing bad for his age, 17?
    Vamos Bolivia!!!

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    he's 18.

I find it that Mojica is not the worst yet. It's not like Saucedo or even chavez were doing that much better. I don't like that they cannot connect more than 3 passes in a row. and for god's sake i want to see quckness out there. I want to see fast running, quick one twos, through balls, crosses, something!

18. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

19. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I single out.Mojica because his role is to be the offense creator.he watches the game and doesn't get open when he needs to.also his shaky passing.THAT'S his role, to initiate attack and open spaces.

20. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    saucedo needs to step it up too.

21. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    *yawn!* I j ust woke up, what interesting thing has happened in the game? talk about a boring game!

22. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The refs always mess our game up. #&$-%-#

dreyx2000 repped this.
  23. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sit the @#*$ down Valencia, Raldes and Mendez own you

24. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Im NOT surprised...

25. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Only way teams can get that win against us when we actually have a shot. Especially this price of ref
    our slogan should be 11 v 10. We should change that.