Official Bolivia vs Chile WCQ 2014

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by atsegnorts, May 21, 2012.

1. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    this guy is a disgrace. And apparently has the reputation of doing what he did with Bolivia, steal the match away from the players. Disgraceful.

2. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    If Campos would`ve scored that goal, the ref would`ve disallowed it for whatever reason and given the red card to him, instead.
    On the red card, actually the ref didn`t know who to card it to, all he knew was that one green player had to get it to reward Alexis`s Oscar winning performance, and since he didn`t like how Gutierrez looked at him when he wistled the play, he decided to give it to him. :rolleyes:

Imho, the ref definitively, must be in the payroll of the chilean federation, and as other fellow countrymen have said here, definitively our best player in the field.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  3. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    I don't think he's on anyone's payroll... he just sucks. Evidence of this is that Facebook page made by his own countrymen.

4. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Well, if so, he could`ve had the same mistakes for both sides or at least more equitative, but the numbers of his calls of the game, were completely against the local team and definitively decisive in the final outcome of the game.

sergtp, Dustyvinyl and Bolivianfuego repped this.
  5. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Only if Quinteros could instil patience on the team .1-17 does have lots to say about that. He does a good job and picks the right team but does not offer them tranquility and confidence. We don't have the most talented team but certainly the teamwork is there or otherwise we could constantly not attack like we do.we lack dynamic(change of work rate and speed)and IMO that's a thing a coach provides on the field with direction.

How childish is it of the coaching staff not to want Azkargorta to speak to the players. He mentioned Campos' lack of focus and guess what happened?

That ref has got to be on someone's payroll, either the Chilean or the Conmebol. But then again, TYC commentators were saying this is not the first time he's he's managed a game like this.

There are certainly some bright spots with players like Cardozo and Chumacero.

Marco1869 repped this.
  6. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    For as crappy as he was.... I wouldn't go as low as to say the Chileans paid for that.

It's on the ref.... and his man crush for Alexis.

7. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Worst has happened to us. And we can't say that we didn't expect it. For as bad as we play or as well as we play, we are always losing. No matter what the reason, the ref, lack of finishing, lack of talent, lack of discipline, lack of play, the ref, corruption, pressure, whatever it is. We are used to it because we are Bolivian, we're so used to expecting the worst and then receiving even worst when it comes to our national team. It's just the way it is. Just the way it is.

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  8. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    LOL.

On that note... I leave what my friend wrote on facebook after the loss. "Definitivamete los bolivianos estamos hechos para chupar bloquear y hacer paros porque para el futbol una mierda!"

Marco1869 repped this.
  9. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    your friend could not have put it any better.

10. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hahaha that is soooo true. It really crushes me that before a match ,casual National team followers are always talking sh$$ about how horrible we are and never going to win squat. Then we we do something great like beat a big team,these same "fans", come out of the woodwork.
    I would like to see Hinchas scream and support our team the whole 90 minutes in el Hernando Siles, but that's probably impossible

Expect the worst,the worst is going to happen , that's how I see it.

I stand behind my Querida Bolivia 100% .

11. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It doesn't matter how bad our team is, at the begining of every game I always have hope that things will be diferent, I support my team from begining to end. and yea more often than not I'm disappointed with the outcome and come vent my anger here. But no doubt come Saturday I'll be wearing my jersey watching the game with a couple of beers rooting for my country.

Vamos Bolivia Caraj0!!!

sergtp repped this.
  12. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    I agree with you. Had it been that easy to buy refs we would have won Copa America by now. :D...let's face it, it's not exactly a surprise that we managed to win in La Paz, we've done it three times in a row now, I think... so the odds and money to be made from this match could not have been that good.

It has to be said the linesmen weren't much better, they gave at least two wrong offside calls against Chile, one where Vargas could have ended 1 on 1 against the keeper. Abismal officiating everywhere.

13. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Some of you in here need to back away from the ledge lol

Chile and Uruguay just have our number. The ref is an incompetent POS and should be tar and feathered followed by a public flogging in the town square, but we had our chances and didn't execute. Move on.

boliviankidd622 and Bolivianfuego repped this.