Official Blanco Nut Rider Club

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Hector_Huerta, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Nut rider club

Where are all the haters and doubters now??/

Already Blanco tearing it up in his debut with the MLS

2. cesba

cesba Member

Sep 5, 2006
    Indiana
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL.....I'm in!!!!

3. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    [​IMG]
    Let the eagle soar...

4. salparadisejr

salparadisejr Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Hollywood, FL
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been here awhile. Have a seat, lemme get ya guys some tequila.

:D

5. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think its fair to say im a senior member :p

6. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I've been a member since 98. Do I need to renew at sometime?

7. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Im a die hard Chivas fan but you bet im gonna watch all the Fire games from now on. I hated Blanco when he was in America but loved him as a player anywhere else. You can tell right away the difference he makes in the team, you will hardly loose a game. well maybe against chivas usa.

Good luck

8. Kawal_Huja98

Kawal_Huja98 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Chicago
  9. djaeb2000

djaeb2000 Member

Jun 6, 2000
    ~~~Arsonists~~~
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Don't sign me up, but I'm very impressed with his play so far. He helps everyone else out on the team.

PEACE

10. Pablo Chicago

Pablo Chicago Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    Sweet Home Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What is this to ride one's nuts? And why is it a good thing?

11. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    I'm not on board with this yet. New players tearing up the league is not a new concept, just ask NY how Angel has done after the league had a few games to scout him.

12. moddyg

moddyg New Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Clinton IL
    uhh no disrespect, but Angel is hardly a wash, if you watched the match on the Thursday show he had a GOB of chances that were achingly close, it was absolutely amazing that he was shut out, any other day and he's on a hat-trick.

I think it has a lot less to do with the league "figuring him out" and a whole lot more to do with some of the cruddy players he's around who refuse to pass him the ball. There were SO many times he was open in good position and for whatever reason RB players ignored him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's less popular with his teammates than the league lets on--it seemed to me that they were willing to pass up scoring chances to shut him down. New guy comes in, less talented players take it on themselves to "teach him a lesson", happens in every sport at every level. Sure seemed like it to me on Thursday.

Oh yeah back on topic, sign me up for the Nut Riders! Can we use Tupac's "Ambitions as a Rider" as the theme song? "I can't deny it, I'm a nut rider, do you wanna bounce with me?":eek:

13. Kozy

Kozy tHE pOPULAR fRONT

Oct 13, 2004
    check.
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Nut Riders in the Sky" - Johnny Cash

"Nut Riders on the Storm" - The Doors

"He's a Nut Rider in the Rain" - Randy Newman

"I know you Nut Rider, gonna miss me when I'm gone" - Grateful Dead

:cool: Nut Rider Songs

14. Arsonists

Arsonists New Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Banks of Plum Creek
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United Arab Emirates
    I wish I was graded after just two days of work. I would be CEO.

That said I wish him well and like I have said before if he does an exceptional job for The Fire I will be happy to be wrong.

15. Arsonists

Arsonists New Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Banks of Plum Creek
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United Arab Emirates
    FYP.

and I will add you a...

Well now c., c. c. nut rider, well now see, see what you have done.
    - ????

16. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Im the number 1 blanco nutt rider!!!!!!!!!jajajaja...call the fire man baby cuz theres a fire in chicago!!!!by the FIER eagler!!!! CHICAGO FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

17. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    I don't think that he's a wash at all. I'm just saying that he's cooled somewhat after his initial hot start. Angel has talent without question, and he'll continue to do well with it. Just not at the same pace that he was doing when he first got into the league. Same with Blanco, perhaps.

18. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    So, all the hater's who said they were gonna 'boycott' the team, yeah we'll see them there, enjoying the wins and goals.

[​IMG]

19. salparadisejr

salparadisejr Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Hollywood, FL
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wonder if Blanco came out of the gate playing terrible, would the haters show as much patience they're showing now?

All I know is THANK GOD Blanco came out and exceeded expectations right off the bat, because I couldn't imagine the venom and hate that would already be flying his way.

20. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    BUMP... huge freakin bump and repped. Kebzach, etc would have wasted no time saying "I told ya so!" had Blanco already had a yellow or red card, no goals or assists, etc....

I guess I am just a lowly Nut Rider, but I tell ya what: as someone who took a ton of jabs and heat for supporting this move, I am gloating right now and I don't care if it is considered "bad form" or not.

Es_Brennt: Oh yeah, they will be there, offering their excuses, rationalizations, etc as to why Blanco is doing so well. It must be hell to see the team playing so well and not be able to enjoy it fully. Too bad that their hate for Blanco outweighs their love for the Fire. Might even feel compelled to get seats elsewhere in an exclusive section of TP so they can bad-mouth and otherwise heckle the Fire Eagle without fear of being confronted. You know, kinda like running to the suburbs when one of "those people" moves to within two miles of their street. They will be like: [​IMG] except those guys are funny.

21. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    [​IMG]

Hey Loco, I've got upwards of twenty people callin' me about tickets for Saturday.
    Since the move to TP it's been like pulling teeth to get anybody out there. Not anymore. :)

22. Detlef

Detlef Member

Jul 20, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If that is the case, and Blanco does well for the Fire, I am buying a Barrington HS P.E. t-shirt for you to wear, with accompanying circa 1983 nut-hugging shorts.

23. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I know exactly what you mean. :)

24. tacologic

tacologic Member

Jul 13, 2006
    Brooklyn
    You forgot my favorite one though. Like War said... "All my friends, know the nut rider"