Official 2023 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Highlights from Hammarby's semi-final with Pitea (Hamano with an assist on 4th goal).

Final 18th May Hammarby vs. BK Hacken at Hammarby stadium. New attendance record for women's club football match in Sweden is expected (current record is 18 537).

2. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Tomorrow's games:

WE League
    Albi vs Chifure 13:00
    Nagano vs Jef 14:00

Nadeshiko League
    Bunnys vs Nittaidai 13:00
    Nippatsu vs Nagoya 13:00
    Ehime vs Harima 13:00
    Yamato vs Setagaya 14:00

KAPIJXM, Elstree, blissett and 1 other person repped this.
  3. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    #653 Manchester Nadeshiko, Mar 23, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
    DAZN Japan You Tube free streaming game....Albi v Chifure

(had to miss last weeks live game and start of Nadeshiko season as my Japanese friend was visiting...looking forward to some live footie this weekend)

Ps...Elstree don't forget clocks go forward 1 hour affecting ko times

KAPIJXM, Elstree, blissett and 1 other person repped this.
  4. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    I was looking at prices for WE League tickets because I was thinking of going to watch Nojima play Omiya in Omiya. Omiya's stadium is actually pretty close to Omiya Station so I figured I would take the train down.

Anyway, Omiya have a special AYU SEAT, which sells for 10000 yen a ticket. Thirteen tickets are available and they are all sold out for this week's match.

I imagine Nakada is getting a cut of this, but I do like how Omiya are trying to make money and get people to the ground.

https://www.ardija.co.jp/ventus/ticket/special/

#5nadeshikofan, Elstree, Lechus7 and 3 others repped this.
  5. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
  6. Elstree

Elstree Member

Iga FC
    Jul 21, 2022
    Unfortunately I'm working this Sunday too :mad:

For tomorrow.... Lets hope Ehime do better this week. Their defence was a shambles last week in the first half, midfield not much better. Apart from Komatsu Rimi in goal, Kubota Haruka #9 and the young Tago Natsumi #25 they were very poor :(

For Sunday... I hope for more of the same from Iga. I was pleasantly surprised by the performance last week and the new players. Great to see the 2 new forwards Hirata Hinano #18 and Masano Runa #27 get on the scoresheet :thumbsup:

7. Elstree

Elstree Member

Iga FC
    Jul 21, 2022
    I like how positive Diosa Izumo FC are in their 2023 fixture list.

[​IMG]
    Don't know why Google and Deepl use China instead of Chugoku in their translations?

https://www.diosa-fc.jp/schedule/

8. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    H.T....Nadeshiko League 1

Ehime 1 Harima 1
    Neat flick past the keeper from Kuzuma for 1-0 to Harima and an equaliser from 17 yr old Natsumi on the stroke of half time
    Ehime are performing better than I expected and have had a few scoring chances.Defence is still poor though.
    Other than the teenager it's hard to see where the goals are going to come from but remain optimistic

Elstree, KAPIJXM, Lechus7 and 3 others repped this.
  9. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    Look out for number 34 Miyu Mori. She is a left/right back and winger. Before two knee reconstructions she was a brilliant player. I imagine it is going to take a full season before she gets back to anywhere what she was like as an 18 year-old.

She might come on for Ehime in the second half.

I will be in Ehime next week, so I am disappointed Ehime are not playing at home.

Elfen are leading 2-0 over Niigata. It is actually a pretty even game and Niigata are a little unlucky to be down two goal. But you have to take your chances when they are presented.

Hikaru Kitagawa at left back for Niigata is back playing some nice football.

Elstree, Lechus7, Miora and 3 others repped this.
  10. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    Elfen runout comfortable 3-0 winners. Niigata tried hard through Takikawa, but with no Michigami and Kono it is hard to see them scoring a lot of goals. Elfen defended well today.

The penalty was very soft, though I suppose it had to be given. It is the kind of penalty that should not be given in my opinion. It really knocked the wind out of Niigata's sails.

Nishikawa scored two goals, but Setoguchi's goal was very nice. The two goals from open play involved Yumura and Yoshida. If those two play well and are in the play a lot Elfen are very dangerous. Yoshida was everywhere.

Niigata brought on the giant Urakawa who played as a target woman in the last fifteen minutes of the game. She is typically a defender, so it was interesting watching her play forward. It kind of worked, because the Elfen defenders did not know what to do with her.

Other than that, Kitagawa on the left is very good going forward, but she is not the best defender. It makes me wonder why she does not play further forward on the left for Niigata.

Elstree, Lechus7, unepommekun and 2 others repped this.
  11. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    F.T. Nadeshiko League 1

Ehime 1 Harima 2

What a shame for the home fans...Harima were gifted the win by one of the worst defensive 'howlers' even seen at the ground (and let's face it there have been many to choose from) at 66 mins.

Just when the defence were starting to play the ball out from the back with some confidence that happened.

Setting that aside there are quite a few positives the main one being the performance by young Natsumi.I think Ehime Ladies F.C. have got their own Remina Chiba...she is so strong and has the same 'robust' playing style and only seems to go in one direction...forwards....Matsumoto seems to be playing with a lot more freedom now she is not feeling the the heavy weight of the captains armband and other than the giant defensive mistake that led to the winning goal the defence did get better and better as the game went on.After the despair of last season I would like to believe Ehime have at least turned the corner and are going in the right direction
    But what do I know!

Elstree, Miora, KAPIJXM and 4 others repped this.
  12. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Is Michigami out injured? I seem to remember her scoring a brace a pair weeks ago, so I didn't know she was missing.

In fact, it's difficult to score when you miss you strongest Forwards. :unsure:

13. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    She got injured last week, but I do not know how bad. I missed the first ten minutes of the game today, so they might have said why she was not playing, but I did not hear it.

blissett repped this.
  14. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Today's result:

WE League
    Albi 0-3 Chifure (Nishikawa 2, Setoguchi)
    Nagano 0-0 Jef

Nadeshiko League
    Ehime (Tago) 1-2 Harima (Katsurama, Uchida)
    Yamato 0-3 Setagaya (Kashimoto, Nagasaki, Murakami)
    Bunnys (Suzuki) 1-1 Nittaidai (Kitazawa)
    Nippatsu (Takenoya) 1-0 Nagoya

Elstree, KAPIJXM, blissett and 3 others repped this.
  15. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Tomorrow's games:

WE League
    Mynavi vs Beleza 13:00
    Inac vs Regina 13:00
    Ohmiya vs Nojima 14:00

Nadeshiko League
    Speranza vs Iga 12:00
    Shizuoka vs Orca 13:00

Elstree, KAPIJXM, Lechus7 and 1 other person repped this.
  16. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Didn't realise I was using Tagos given name Natsumi...it was 4am

Elstree, unepommekun and Lechus7 repped this.
  17. Miora

Miora Member

As Monaco
    Madagascar
    Jul 23, 2022
    Yep, considering her ability to dribble, deliver good crosses and the fact that they don't have really other decent LB in the team, I've always thought that playing as a LMB in 352 formation will suit her more than the 442 or 451 that Albirex usually play.

18. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Meanwhile in Argentina.

Another good game by Ichika Egashira...

... followed by a selfie with some local player ;)

19. Elstree

Elstree Member

Iga FC
    Jul 21, 2022
    Just finished watching all 4 of todays games. The Ehime vs Harima was the better game of the 4 and Tago Natsumi the most exciting player from them all, a real gem. Agreed about the mistake, a real shame. Ehime deserved at least a draw there.

20. Elstree

Elstree Member

Iga FC
    Jul 21, 2022
    The strange movement of Bunnys :cautious:

So Bunnys start the game with Nitta Kotomi #4 as right back, Kawasaki Saya #10 and Oya Ayumi #8 playing up front. Then today around 15 or 16 minutes into the first half Oya drops back to midfield and Nitta joins Kawasaki up front, Oshima Ayaka #9 dropping back from mf to right back. It happened in their first game too.
    I know you often see an attacking midfielder take a turn up front but never seen it with a defender, unless I don't pay enough attention.

pierre bezukhov repped this.
  21. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    They share the same name/kanji/Chinese characters. That's the danger of having a very generic name, "middle country". ;)

blissett and Elstree repped this.
  22. Elstree

Elstree Member

Iga FC
    Jul 21, 2022
    Couple of pre season games.

Kibi 1-0 Lilywolf F Ishikawa
    Belle 2-1 Otemon Gakuin University

23. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Serie A Femminile's title pool:

- Inter-Juventus 1-3; Mana Mihashi played the whole game for Inter, who, with this home loss, see the chance of grabbing a Champions' League worthy 2nd place drift away. :coffee:

Highlights:

KAPIJXM and unepommekun repped this.
  24. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Today's result:

WE League
    Inac (Tanaka) 1-1 Regina (Masuya)
    Mynavi (Matsukubo) 1-2 Beleza (Kinoshita, Fujino)
    Ohmiya 0-0 Nojima

Nadeshiko League
    Speranza 0-3 Iga (Hirata 2, Ogawa)
    Shizuoka (Morita) 1-2 Orca (Urashima, Furudate)

Elstree, KAPIJXM, Ponde_Ringu and 3 others repped this.
  25. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You were correct in your analysis from about one month ago :notworthy:: Mynavi Sendai Ladies have lost 3 matches out of the 3 that they have played in March (vs. INAC, Hiroshima and Beleza; they didn't play on the 12th of March) and subsequently fell to 7th place in the league (they're behind Nojima by goal difference for one single goal).