Official 2021 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Perfect here in UK via AQ Stream

2. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    AQstream is almost unwatchable for me right now: is the other one any better? :cautious:

3. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Unfortunately it's unwatchable for me as well... It works for 1-2 seconds and freezes for about a minute =(

blissett repped this.
  4. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I don't even see any way to adjust definition: I would be ok with a lower definition feed, if it'd grant me continuity...

5. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Between a freezed screen and another, I managed to somehow see that we scored 5-0. If I am not wrong, Iwabuchi with a shot from the middle of the box from a Shiokoshi's assist (what a game for Urawa's winger! :eek:).

6. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And now, at 15', Mina Tanaka is on the pitch: I suppose she replaced Sugasawa? (I am sorry, but, since I only get some frames from time to time, following this match has mostly become a guessing game to me! :x3:)

7. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    67'
    Hayashi and Sugita in
    Hasegawa and Miura out

8. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I had noticed that too. Not sure about that: I guess it's quite unusual that they don't sing, isn't it? I don't remember another game when they didn't... :cautious:

9. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Now I also saw (?) Momiki on the pitch. Actually it was just a freezed-screen with her taking a CK, so I can't say when she enetered the pitch nor which player she replaced! :p

10. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Rubbish streaming here now....very frustrating

11. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I was wondering... seemed strange to me that you were the only one to have it working.

Yes, this second half is been a very frustrating experience for most of us, I guess. Let's hope we can anyway see something from time to time, and let's stay connected here to at least hear and exchange the news! :p

I suppose @Lechus7 has some more stable way to watch the match?

I seemed to hear that Endo should be ready to enter the pitch too, but everything is blurred.

Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  12. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I know from some sparse frames that all of our front-line has been replaced and that we're now 6-0 at 36' (my 7-0 prediction close to coming true: Japan could break the record of most consecutive 7-0 wins for a National Team... :rolleyes:).

I am sorry I can't really tell you more about what's happening on the pitch.

13. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And 7-0 it is! (I don't know anything more).

Now 8-0! The pattern has been ruined! :laugh:

14. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    8-0 FT. I don't even know all of the names of all of the scorers.

I hope the streaming gets better at least for the highlights, as it did at HT.

15. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    F.T....(apparently)....Japan 8 Ukraine 0

Shame about the rubbish pictures in the second half....Hard to make any reasoned comments but nevertheless happy with the eight goals and the clean sheet.
    Will have to wait for the Lechus version to see what really happened in that last 45 mins

edit ...ironically the streaming has returned to perfect for the interviews etc now the game has ended

Lechus7 and blissett repped this.
  16. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The streaming got back to being very stable for post-match interviews: have I to suppose the trouble was something related to the number of connections?

Anyway, all of the goals were rapidly shown again. From a different angle view, it looks like second Shiokoshi's one, actually, probably hadn't any deflection at all.

2nd Half goals were by Iwabuchi (as I had already written), then by #6 (not sure who it is, probably one of the 2nd Half subs), then a PK by Mina Tanaka and finally a deflection from short-range by Yuka Momiki.

Edit: #6 was Hina Sugita. I should have known, but I actually wasn't sure if all of the players had the usual numbers and I had forgotten her entering the pitch (although Lechus had posted about it).

Lechus7 and Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  17. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Sugita

blissett repped this.
  18. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes, thank you, I had just edited my post. :p

19. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Let's hope we get a better streaming feed for the Mexico game (should be at about 7:00 for Central-European followers), although I am not very optimistic.

If it's really something related to the number of connections, maybe the earlier time could limit those from Europe (in the end, 1st Half was quite ok for long, maybe because it was still early in Europe?).

I hope, since no supporter from overseas are allowed to attend the Olympic Games, that at least those matches will be officially aired for free and we'll be able to watch them in better conditions.

The game, as it was easily predictable, didn't say much and it's unlikely that Takakura discovered anything she didn't know. It was just keeping fitness and target practice. Let's hope our players will be ready when they'll have to face very different caliber of teams at the Olympic Tournament. :cautious:

It's a shame that the 7-0 pattern of these last friendly matches was stopped! :p

20. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    I think/hope Mexico will be more of a challenge. Watching them now feels like watching Spain 10 years ago. Hopefully our defense will be tested.

21. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Yeah, Mexico seem to be at the place when Spain was some time ago. Individual skills of their players and their movement are more than decent but decission making and tactis is still quite raw (getting better though).
    Mayor and Ovalle offer some pace upfront so playing high defensive line may prove risky but also a good test for pair of CB's.
    Fitness will be the key for Mexico. They need to press a lot thru out the game in order to balance Japan's tactical depth.
    Still...I expect Nadeshiko to win by 5 goal margin at least. ;)

blissett repped this.
  22. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Perhaps it was not only covid. Perhaps JFA people when asking around all the strong teams for sparring games may have simply heard:
    "Nope, thank you. We're not intrested in taking a beating" :ROFLMAO:

Japan home matches under Takakura.

11/06/21 Japan 8-0 Ukraine
    11/04/21 Japan 7-0 Panama
    08/04/21 Japan 7-0 Paraguay
    10/11/19 Japan 2-0 South Africa
    06/10/19 Japan 4-0 Canada
    11/11/18 Japan 4-1 Norway
    01/04/18 Japan 7-1 Ghana
    15/12/17 Japan 0-2 Korea DPR
    11/12/17 Japan 1-0 China PR
    08/12/17 Japan 3-2 Korea Rep.
    22/10/17 Japan 2-0 Switzerland
    09/04/17 Japan 3-0 Costa Rica

23. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Since the Olympics are played at home, let's hope we keep up with the "home matches' pattern"! :laugh:

Lechus7 repped this.
  24. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Tomorrow's game:

Nadeshiko League
    Cerezo vs Nippatsu 14:00