Official 2021 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    I had a weird dream last night.
    Menina and Cerezo were playing against each other in the Empress's Cup final.:D

2. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    #3227 unepommekun, Dec 25, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    Inac vs Menina goals, highlight:

blissett and Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  3. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The bracket indeed allows that: it would most probably involve Menina winning a Beleza-Menina derby in the semifinals, that at this point isn't even so unlikely to happen! :p It just needs Beleza beating JEF (quite likely) and Menina beating Omiya (not impossible at all, since they eliminated INAC).

@Twistal, what do you think of the possible Tokyo Verdy derby? :geek:

4. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Another strange news:
    Now U15 championship is held, and the final match contenders are JFA and Menina.:eek:

blissett repped this.
  5. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    30th All Japan High School Womens Champs

On TBS site this message..."After the match is over we will release a series of overlooked videos for a fee...Paid viewing HERE.."
    Unepomme..would you mind checking this out please..is it a bad machine translation or are they planning to charge for watching..thanks

6. Twistal

Twistal Member

NTV Beleza
    Feb 3, 2018
    Beleza would beat Menina, same styles but the experience would decide that game.

Based on other highlights from JFA Menina beat INAC rather easily ) Total domination ) That's what I've been saying for ages, currently the best team in WE League, can't do anything against 15 yo kids AT HOME!?

I am very proud of Menina, but excuse me, how the best professional team in Japan (currently) can lose at home to a group of kids playing after school? You can easily project this argument on Nadeshiko as well...

p/s Beleza style have won in the end. Beleza dominated INAC for 90 minutes, couldn't score. Menina dominated INAC as well and scored. The only difference is, INAC had to go forward in the end and was immediately punished.

Not a good sign for Japanese football if you will look deeper into this problem.

unepommekun and blissett repped this.
  7. KAPIJXM

KAPIJXM Member+

Nov 18, 2011
    Illa de Arousa,Spain
    Club:
    Celta de Vigo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks for the warning but here was 23:00 and I was already sleep :p.

I am really proud of my girls, they show that they have the level to compete with profesional teams, and not only them, Cerezo and Menina were able to beat profesional teams. That shows (in my humble opinion) that JFA had a good idea making the league professional but they don't know the correct way to do it. You can have professional teams, but that "only" means that the players are being paid for their job, but if the level of "play" is not high, then that doesn't mean a thing. If they are trying to attract "casual" people to the game, forbid good teams to be in WE League is not the way.

Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  8. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    You can watch all live games on free here, but if you want to watch them after you have to pay.
    https://sportsbull.jp/live/joshisoccer/

Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  9. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    The complete game is still available on the JFA website

KAPIJXM repped this.
  10. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
  11. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    That will not happen. I guess that is why it is a dream.

Looking at the highlights of the match it looked like Miyake had a shocker of a game with her defensive errors leading to both goals. It seemed like an even game judging from the stats I have seen. But INAC's position in the league is a touch misleading and their play has been getting worse the further the season has gone.

Menina have Omiya next, but based on Omiya's performance against JEF I think they will beat Menina quite comfortably. But you never know.

As a Nojima fan it looks like Nojima were a little unlucky against Cerezo. As a professional team they should not need lucky to beat Cerezo, but Nojima are not very good.

The third Cerezo goal was very nice, but that play started from a clear foul on a Nojima player. But Nojima should have made more of their opportunities. Cerezo have Niigata next, so they could pull off an upset, but I think Niigata have got their mojo back.

It looks like the Sendai Hiroshima game was a good one. I really want Hiroshima to go all the way, but I think it will be tough for them.

12. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #3237 blissett, Dec 27, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    Also :coffee::

Edit: by the way, I can't really read the jersey number of Omiya's player who scored the own goal... :cautious:

13. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    I am pretty sure it was Yamazaki.

Omiya seem to start slow against teams and gradually get better as the game progresses. But they really cannot afford to do that against Menina, or they will lose.

Does anybody else think that the highlights the JFA put together are much better than the WE League highlights?

Ponde_Ringu and blissett repped this.
  14. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Ponde_Ringu repped this.
  15. Twistal

Twistal Member

NTV Beleza
    Feb 3, 2018
    Hype Train still goes on: Choo Choo

Ponde_Ringu, KAPIJXM and unepommekun repped this.
  16. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Menina looks great, but the most impressive player in the game seems to be #24 of JFA.

17. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Tomorrow's games:

Empress's Cup quarter final
    Regina vs Urawa 13:00
    Albi vs Cerezo 13:00
    Beleza vs Jef 13:00
    Ohmiya vs Menina 16:00

18. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Notable players in the high school tournament:

Ide Hinata (DF) - Fujieda Junshin - Inac
    Aikawa Haruna (MF) - Kamimura Gakuen - Inac
    Fujino Aoba (FW) - Jumonji (a special designated player for Beleza)
    Suetsugu Yui (FW) - Teikyo Nagaoka
    Ikuta 七彩 (?) - Sakuyo

19. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    unepommekun repped this.
  20. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    I just turned on the TV to watch the Urawa Hiroshima game and Matsubara has been subbed out for Taniguchi in the 17th minute due to injury.

Urawa seems to be pushing but according to the commentators they have been struggling to get a clear chance on goal.

Lechus7 and unepommekun repped this.
  21. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    43rd minute and Ueno is down and can’t seem to get up. I think she hit her head and she’s been taken off the field on a stretcher. Ouchi has come on to replace her. Second sub due to injury for Hiroshima.

As time goes on Urawa have been able to win the ball higher up the field but they’ve yet to create more than one clear chance. Hiroshima on the other hand hasn’t had a single shot on target but I think this game is going according to their plan.

Edit: Commentator has said Ueno was subbed off due to a concussion.

blissett, Lechus7 and unepommekun repped this.
  22. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    It seems that Cerezo and Jef are leading each game.

KAPIJXM, Lechus7 and Ponde_Ringu repped this.
  23. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    If Beleza get knocked out and Menina get through to the final 4. I wouldn’t know what to make of that actually…

24. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    80th minute and Urawa have finally scored through a great long rage effort by Naomoto. She’s having a great game today. Absolutely everywhere on the pitch.

Hiroshima has fought hard but it’s hard to see them getting an equalizer now. I think they still have 0 shots total..

25. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    3rd minute into additional time and Sugasawa adds a second for Urawa. On the other side of the pitch, Urawa’s defense today has been absolutely impenetrable.