Official 2021 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Tomorrow's games:

WE LEAGUE
    Inac vs Nojima 13:00
    Albi vs Mynavi 14:00

Nadeshiko League (all games start at 13:00)
    Nittaidai vs Orca
    Yamato vs Setagaya
    Nagoya vs Nippatsu
    Konomiya vs Iga
    Harima vs Cerezo
    Ange Violet vs Ehime

2. #5nadeshikofan

#5nadeshikofan Member+

May 26, 2012
    Plymouth, Michigan, USA
    Club:
    Vegalta Sendai
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Did Saihara play at Ange Violet Hiroshima before?

3. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes: if I am not wrong, she was at Ange Violet at the time of the aforementioned U-17 WWC 2014. She later played in Ehime FC.

4. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I see this Aemu Ohyama, who scored 4th goal for Beleza, it's not listed in their roster, as it appears on their website.

I have to suppose that Beleza, as usual, brought on the bench some young players from Menina? (the scoresheet also shows some Sakabe and Fujino :coffee:).

Ponde_Ringu and unepommekun repped this.
  5. Twistal

Twistal Member

NTV Beleza
    Feb 3, 2018
    Aemu Ohyama is a veteran in this squad, you haven't even saw youngsters yet ) A few more injuries and 14 yo players will be in )

unepommekun repped this.
  6. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    I introduced Ohyama several times in the past.:D
    Of course you don't remember it.:p
    And Fujino is a special designated player from Jumonji high school.
    Both are Young Nadeshiko candidates.

blissett repped this.
  7. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Hijikata is a prolific scorer in Menina.

8. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    If you get a chance, watch it because Saihara does not score normal goals.

9. Twistal

Twistal Member

NTV Beleza
    Feb 3, 2018
    By the way, talking about the glorious mighty Beleza squad. Starting line up:

Momoko Tanaka 21, Matsuda 20, Kanno 20, Kitamura 21, Kinoshita 18, Ueki 22, Endo 21

Subs: Oyama 17, Iwasaki 19, Yamamoto 19, Fujino 17, Hijikata 17.

Other starting 11 veterans: Shimizu 25, Miyagawa 23, Miura 24, Kobayashi 24

Hard to ask such a squad to dominate every single game playing tika-taka, but if they will give enough experience to those young players, maybe in a few seasons Beleza might be back for this Championship winning streak. (I hope)

p/s not to mention what kind of players Beleza lost in a few seasons: Hasegawa, Momiki, Tanaka, Yamashita, Miyazawa...

blissett repped this.
  10. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    INAC vs Nojima

No Matsubara today. This could get ugly for Nojima, Chihiro Ishida is starting as a centre half. We will see how this goes.

Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  11. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    #2636 Ponde_Ringu, Oct 17, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    I don't see why Kitano wouldn't have Matsubara play unless she's injured. WE league really needs an injury list. I would say Nojima is playing fairly well.

And as I say this Tanaka misses a clear chance......again

Edit: ....and again

I honestly don't know why she's being called up to the NT in her current condition. Basically missed two open goals.

blissett repped this.
  12. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    INAC should be up two goals by now, but it appears as if Tanaka has the yips. If she does not score a goal today, it is not going to be good for her confidence.

Ponde_Ringu repped this.
  13. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    Cindy Koenig the german was subbed out in the 32nd minute. Probably because of the yellow card?

14. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    H.T.......Ange Violet 0 Ehime 0

Ehime should be dominating second from bottom Ange but they aint
    A header that hit the bar at 41 min and a pretty weak effort one on one against the keeper by skipper Matsumoto was all they had to offer in this first half.I hope it will be impressed on them that they need three points to secure a finnishing place of fifth by the coach during the break.

(I'm guessing this game is lacking both the skill and the expensive coiffure that is on display in the game you guys are watching but reading comments re Tanaka...perhaps not)

15. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    Tanaka finally scored and the first half ended 1-0. Gonna switch to Niigata v Sendai

blissett and Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  16. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    Obviously Nojima should be more than one goal down, so I will take it, but it could get really bad in the second half.

The goal came from bad defending from my favourite player Chihiro Ishida. She ran off her line to mark Tanaka tightly when she did not need to, but she had already done it three or four times before. This is her first time playing as a centre-half so what are you going to do?

The pitch is terrible, but that is probably helping Nojima.

Mizuno should have got a yellow card in the last play of the half. Loses the ball to Nishigori and just fouls her straight away to prevent Nishigori a two on one counter.

And one last thing, but am I the only one who thinks that teams are taking way too long to take corner kicks?

17. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    You notice how there is no yellow card for Tanaka. all I ask for is consistency.

Why did they take off Narumiya?

unepommekun repped this.
  18. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    Both Sendai and Niigata have made some changes to their starting line up. Notably Sumida is starting on the bench for Sendai and Niigata chose Takahashi over Hirao as GK. Niigata have been having the better chances so far.

19. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    #2644 Ponde_Ringu, Oct 17, 2021
    Shiraki scores a great goal from just outside the box to make it 1-0 for Sendai.

Both teams are looking good. Sendai look like they may take control of the game as time passes and there was a possible hand ball in Niigata's box before the goal.

Sendai really need to be better with their final pass. Kitagawa has been really good for Niigata on the left.

20. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    I think Lopez might get a second yellow. I would take her off, but what do I know.

21. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    So Lopez did finally got a yellow. I thought she could've had 2 in the first half to be honest

22. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    I feel Lee Hyo-kyeong has been really stable in defense since I noticed last year. Has she ever played for Korea's NT?

23. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    #2648 Manchester Nadeshiko, Oct 17, 2021
    90 mins + 1.....Ange Violet 0 Ehime 1....Hikari Sato

F.T.......Ange Violet 0 Ehime 1

Right at the death Ehime F.C. Ladies secure the the 3 points they needed to keep fifth place from Nippatsu.They huffed and puffed all second half with some pretty unconvincing attacks but substitute Sato finally scored in extra time.
    Every week Ehime fans must ask the same question " where are the goals going to come from" and this week was no exception but they came through.
    It was nice to see a complete game without this seasons characteristic 'comic defence/goalkeeping' episode.This was probably due to the 'number one' goalkeeper not being on the pitch.
    It would have been good to see young Fujisawa (the new Yamaguchi) on this last day of term but she hasn't even been on the bench these last couple of games...injured?
    Oh well....that's it...no more 4.45am starts for a while to feed my Ehime F.C. Ladies addiction

Off to catch 2nd half Albi v Mynavi....have a nice day

KAPIJXM, blissett and pierre bezukhov repped this.
  24. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    #2649 Ponde_Ringu, Oct 17, 2021
    Satsuki Miura is taken off on a stretcher. I missed the scene but commentator Yamane is saying it looked like her knee. She's subbed off for Yamaya.

First half ends 1-0 for Sendai. Sendai pretty much took control of the game as time went on.

25. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    Half time. Sendai sub on Rin Sumida and Akane Nishino for Ibuki Hara and Yui Fukuta. Niigata sub on Megumi Kamionobe for Fuka Kono.

blissett and Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.