Official 2020 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Urawa's high line has a lot of risks.

Manchester Nadeshiko repped this.
  2. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Coming and going from the PC right now, actually. But I had already noticed Cerezo state of form in this beginning of the season. ;)

I must admit, though, that I wasn't seeing them ahead of Urawa yet. :eek:

3. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    By the way, now that I think about it, after INAC's draw, Cerezo Ladies would take the lead alone, should they keep their advantage over Urawa! :eek:

It would be a breath of fresh air for Nadeshiko League: I hope Cerezo Ladies are well conditioned, not to break up at the end of second half! :)

4. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Observation....Cerezo...who says you need a squad full of 'household names' to be a success

H.T. Urawa Red Diamond Ladies 0 Cerezo 1

off to see if the 'green machine' has been fixed...have a good 2nd half

blissett repped this.
  5. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Actually, if you think about it, there are a lot of "household names" in Cerezo: it's only they're from a new generation. But a lot of them are already somehow "established" as U-20 World Champions!

6. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Beleza 0 Albi 1

blissett repped this.
  7. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Was watching the Urawa-Cerezo match, but, by switching for a moment to Beleza, it seemed to me that Albiex players were celebrating a goal.

Yes, Beleza are now kicking off form the midfield after the goal: Beleza 0 Albi 1.

It looks like it's the day of surprises and revolution in Nadeshiko League. The traditional powers are defied and challenged! :ninja:

8. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I noticed Shiokoshi is basically taking all of Urawa's set pieces (at least from the Right-Side): she's a more than decent crosser, but actually no-one of her assists manages to be really dangerous or to create actual chances.

9. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    H.T. Beleza 0 Albi 1 desperate stuff from the greens

We've gone from trying to walk the ball into the back of the net to hit and hope long balls forward.
    In 45 mins Yui Hasegawa managed to play in every position on the pitch from left back to right wing.
    What is going on?

Congrats Cerezo

blissett repped this.
  10. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And the first big surprise of this Nadeshiko League is served: Urawa 0 Cerezo 1 FT! :)

Urawa framed a header from a FK 2 minutes into injury time, but to no avail since it was well saved by Cerezo's GK (I guess it's Fukunaga?).

For the first time in their history, Cerezo Osaka Sakai Ladies lead Nadeshiko League Division 1 alone! :) It's just the 4th match-day, so it's very early to figure if it's significant, but it's a fact that today they're the best Nadeshiko League's side!

11. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Beleza 0 Albi 2

I can't see a way back

blissett repped this.
  12. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, earlier today Vegalta equalized INAC from 0-2... But, actually, I guess you're right.

13. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Alone in front of the goal, Kobayashi shot on the GK: I guess it's a sign that there is really no come back for Beleza.

14. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Beleza 1 Albi 2

blissett repped this.
  15. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    The goal was so unexpected that they forget to update the score. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Uffff....

16. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Beleza 2 Albi 2
    Almost the same as last week.They start playing after 85 mins

blissett repped this.
  17. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    FT. The goals were nice, but overall Beleza didn't deserve the draw imo.

blissett repped this.
  18. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    F.T. Beleza 2 Albi 2

Greens get away with it yet again

blissett repped this.
  19. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Agree 100%....We played like headless chickens, yet again for 85 mins and get away with it yet again

However...hasn't it been an interesting weekend and still one game to come

blissett repped this.
  20. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, so the only real "surprise" was Urawa's loss (although, after all, they were playing vs a team with their same points, so it's not as surprising as it could seem); INAC's and Beleza's draws were only "mild surprises", but it's a fact that Nadeshiko League, this year, looks more open then ever, way more than last year, when the Green Machine's power had already be somehow tested by Urawa.

I wonder, indeed, for how much longer Beleza will manage to get away with only grabbing goals in the last minutes if the game... :cautious:

21. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Today's result:

Nadeshiko League
    Mynavi (Ikejiri, Hamada) 2-2 Inac (Tanaka, Iwabuchi)
    Urawa 0-1 Cerezo (Hamano 16years old :eek:)
    Beleza (Enod, Kobayashi) 2-2 Albi (Lee, Kono)

Nadeshiko League 2
    Nippatsu (Takamura, Miyashita, Takahashi) 3-0 Nittaidai

by the way, Orca vs Chifure is now on live here.

22. Twistal

Twistal Member

NTV Beleza
    Feb 3, 2018
    I was reading this forum for ages now (without actually writing any comments), but those remarks about Beleza didn't deserve a draw made me find my password and log-in )

With all my respect.

Can you please clarify, in which universe, Beleza didn't deserve a draw?

p/s you guys might be shocked, but I think the same number of Beleza players will be called back to the national team, for the same exact reason why you think they didn't deserve a draw. (Maybe try to guess why) ^ _ ^ (This is a friendly/angry comment by me, don't take any offence please) ^ _ ^

blissett repped this.
  23. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    I have been in 'solitary' since March (Covid high risk.. zero chance of survival) so all of these live games with the chance of interacting with you guys in real time have been a real lifeline,as well as a bit of a sanity check.For a short period every week I actually get to feel like I am part of something.Thanks guys

24. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    Beleza always find a way, but yes they can count themselves very lucky to get a draw out of this game. When they start moving the ball quickly things start to happen. The second goal for Niigata seemed to happen so quickly, partly due to Niigata moving the ball quickly and partly down to Beleza doing nothing with all the possession for about fifteen minutes.

Having said that though the first goal for Beleza came from some bad defending by Niigata. The right back Matsubara kind of got caught out of position and the right midfielder also should have been covering Jun Endo in my opinion, which allowed Endo in. However, Beleza are good at getting their full backs to overlap. Jun Endo also played at left back for the last fifteen minutes.

I will have to watch Corezo next week. Four wins in a row it is pretty good going. I have a suspicion they have probably been playing well with a bit of luck; you kind of need both. Last week I was going to say that I had my suspicions about Urawa in that they seem dangerous from dead balls, but less convincing in open play. Today in the last twenty minutes they did not look like getting an equalizer from open play.

INAC drawing to Mynavi is a surprise, but Kobe to Sendai is a long trip, probably their longest for the season. I have no idea how they travel to Sendai. If it is by plane then it is not so bad, but if they go by train (5 hours) or bus (8 to 10 hours), so they could have been feeling the effects of the traveling. Teams in the west of Japan probably have it a bit tougher than teams in the east re travelling.

25. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    Whether they have a lot of good players is beside the point. If they don't play well do they deserve to or draw? I do not like Beleza, but I respect them as a club. But so far this season they have not looked that good for them. Our Beleza fan Manchester Nadeshiko has been bemoaning their play in every match. Maybe the comeback today will spark something for the rest of the season? We shall see.

The overlapping fullbacks at the end of the game was a good sign for them. Last season when they were playing well they would suck the opposition's defence in and then overlap with the full backs.

KAPIJXM and blissett repped this.