Official 2016 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks. By the way, I now notice that Essen is just 3 points behind Wolfsburg and Frankfurt (although much more from leader Bayern FC): good season for them.

I hope Ogimi's distortion doesn't turn into anything worse... -_-"
    How much timeshould she be out?

By the way, I had asked earlier about Mana Iwabuchi's conditions: does anyone knows something about it?

2. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Yoshida Nagisa played every game for full time, if I'm not wrong, for Kibi last year.:eek:

Sirtel, TabascoT and blissett repped this.
  3. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Yes, another one is Kizaki Aoi.
    Oh, sorry. Mari is the name of Saitama's junior team.

blissett repped this.
  4. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    If you want to see only Kono's goals, you can skip to '37 and '58 minu in the second round and '2 and '74 in the first round.

blissett repped this.
  5. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We can conclude both Yoko Tanaka and her team-mate Sakamoto (now I finally understood who she is) are better at football than at hanetsuki... :rolleyes:

6. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks, I've watched the goals (and some other moments, like the funny Haka-like dance of Chinzei Gakuin's supporters that TabascoT had talked about earlier).

Little Fuka Kono looks like her style of play is... being a predator of opponent's box! :giggle:

TabascoT and unepomme repped this.
  7. #5nadeshikofan

#5nadeshikofan Member+

May 26, 2012
    Plymouth, Michigan, USA
    Club:
    Vegalta Sendai
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Here are the dates for Bundesliga (Frankfurt) games:
    This does not look good for any of the Nadeshiko players.

frideswide, blissett and unepomme repped this.
  8. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Result of the high school tournament:

Fujieda Junshin (Kono, Chiba, Iwashita) 3-2 Hooh
    Daisho Gakuen 6-0 Takasaki
    Kamimura Gakuen 1 (PK 3-1) 1 Tokoha Tachibana
    Sakuyo 1-3 Syutoku

U-18:
    Cerezo (Takarada, Hayashi) 2-1 Urawa (Minami)
    Compared with high school tournament, these teams looked far higher in level. There were lots of good players on the pitch, but my POM is Hayashi, or Nishida.

Menina (Miyagawa) 1-0 Jef
    It seemed that I was watching their top teams battle. They clearly inherit their top teams' styles. While Menia is small but skillful, Jef presses hard and physically superior.
    My POM is Miyagawa. She controlled the mid fields together with Kanno and Miura.

TabascoT, blissett and Sirtel repped this.
  9. Sirtel

Sirtel Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Indeed, all semifinalists are very good, some very promising players there.
    And although I always fancy the underdogs, the truth is that with the best teams eliminated there is a big dip in quality in the high school championship.
    That said, I was impressed with Kamimura Gakuen today in that thrilling game (last second equaliser:eek:), perhaps the most disciplined and most physical of the small/technical sides.

Also
    [​IMG]

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
    :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

unepomme repped this.
  10. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    In addition to playing all of their games, Nagisa Yoshida also scored a pair of goals for her team, FC Kibi Kokusaidaigaku Charme.

Yay, Fuka Kono again! :D

Is Takarada the same Saori Takarada who scored 9 goals this season in Challenge League?

So, basically, their U-18 team is the same as their "senior" team? Remind me a little of the situation of Cerezo girls, unepomme: I do remember that they're mostly very young girls (and that was the problem, basically, two seasons ago in Challenge League, now Nadeshiko League 2, because they were probably physically dominated by other teams), but is it a young team "by choice" or, when this girls will grow up, they will have a regular senior and young team, like all the others? o_O

I suppose the Miyagawa we're talking about is World Champion Asato Miyagawa. Are there others U-17 WWC Champions in Menina?

TabascoT, unepomme and Sirtel repped this.
  11. Sirtel

Sirtel Member

Oct 28, 2015
    I was surprised at Ando's performance in that game, she wasn't involved in the play at all.
    Probably the player with the least touches, as all of Essen's attacks came from the right side. She had some responsibility for one of the goals they conceded as well. And she looked a bit.. unhappy?:unsure:
    Does anyone know how she's been playing after coming back from her injury?
    I hope she's enjoying her time at Essen.
    I just wanted to add that she played both games as a CB in Kibi's early exit from the university championship a few days ago. Can we stop this trend already :mad:
    No, but there is Miura who is a member of the current u19/20 side. She scored the last penalty in the AFC final.
    As unepomme said, Menina's trio Miyagawa-Miura-Kanno is really excellent (Kanno is a bit like Hara, small, agile, less combative but with lovely feet and good vision/awareness).

blissett repped this.
  12. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    They launched the team consisting of only under 15 ages some years ago, so the oldest members, like Nishida, are now 18 years old. Takarada Saori is still 16, and she played as a FW (scored) and a DF today again.:D
    So, I take that basically they are all still girls in a sense, but they have a youth team and it is called Girls after a fashion.
    Yes, just her because Hasegawa Yui went to the top team last year.
    Miura Narumi is in the current U-19 and Tanaka Momoko, Ono Nana, Kanno Oto and Ueki Riko are in U-16.

TabascoT and blissett repped this.
  13. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Nice. I guess I am going to root for Cerezo Girls over Menina in the U-18 final... :p

14. TabascoT

TabascoT Member

Dec 1, 2011
    San Francisco, California
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Post match Junshin honoring the Hooh supporters!:thumbsup:
    Junshin.jpg

unepomme and blissett repped this.
  15. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Semifinals of the high school tournament:

Fujieda Junshin (Kono, Kurosaki, OG) 3-1 Daisho Gakuen
    Kamimura Gakuen 2-0 Syutoku

U-18
    Third place match:
    Urawa 0(PK 4-3) 0 Jef

Final:
    Cerezo 0 (PK 5-4) 0 Menina

blissett and Sirtel repped this.
  16. Sirtel

Sirtel Member

Oct 28, 2015
    They did it!:)
    Deserved for this impressive team, a single defeat this season if I'm not mistaken?
    They're a very young side and their manager is a bit weird, it will be interesting to see how they fare in Division 2.

I hope that Meika and young Saori in particular will make the right decisions and take the right steps in the future, both can offer things that the senior Nadeshiko team lacks.
    A World Cup for each one this year would be a good start :thumbsup:

blissett and unepomme repped this.
  17. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    IFFHS (International Federation of Football History and Statistics) has Ayumi Kaihori as 3rd best Goalkeeper in the world in 2015.

Bop N Cool, KAPIJXM, unepomme and 2 others repped this.
  18. Nadeshiko18

Nadeshiko18 Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Germany
    Happy New Year to everyone!

I know I'm a bit late with these wishes, but we had Christmas holidays in Germany and I was in a little village for some days and the internet wasn't very good...

First, I hope that the senior team will be successful at the tournament in February/March.
    Of course, I wish for a gold medal, but I think it will be very difficult to beat the US.
    Last year, the US won the WWC final, and Japan won in 2011.
    2011 Nadeshiko - 2015 USA; 2012 USA - 2016 ??
    I hope we ca use the Olympic Games to take revenge like the US in 2012.

I don't know so much about U-20 and U-17... but I watched the last WWCs since 2012.
    In 2014, it was a very big success for U-17 NT at WWC in Costa Rica, so I wish, that the team will win the U-20 WWC this year too:). About U-17, I can't say much..

For Nadeshiko League, I hope that the new teams can learn a lot from the professional teams like INAC and I hope that the league will stay at a high level.
    And of course, that INAC will win the title!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! My favourite goalkeeper is the 3rd best in the world 2015!!!
    I think she can be the hero of a game, but she makes too much big mistakes like the WWC game against the Netherlands...:(
    I wanted to see her at the squad list for the friendly last November, but I think, Yamashita and Yamane were better at this time.
    If Nadeshiko would come to Germany for a friendly in June, I hope that she was one of the selected goalkeepers...

19. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wow, Fuka Kono is a veritable goal-machine! :eek: They are now playing day-in day-out, and she scores every time!

I re-watched both of her goals, from yesterday and from today (unluckily it was impossible for me to see them live), with replays on the TBS website (I am now totally familiar with Daihatsu commercial: "Papa, arigato!" :giggle:), and I have to say That Kono's speed is quite impressive: in the match vs Hooh she scored directly from a GK's goal kick, by beating the DF to the punch with her sprint and then flinging a powerful and accurate rocket. Today's goal, instead, was so fast that the camera missed most of the action! :laugh:

Now, I would be very disappointed if Fujieda would lost the final. At what time is it scheduled? If it's in the week-end I could at least try to see it live...

I like the fact that short-sized Kono has a pre-match ritual of brushing her quite tall #27 team-mate's hair: so far, it did work! :giggle:

Very balanced matches, apparently! o_O Both scoreless draws decided with penalty shootout.

I agree that Cerezo has been really impressing this season, and this final confirms it: we all know that NTV Menina is a factory that endlessly spits out young talents, so beating them in the final means no joke.

I am very happy for Cerezo girls and I agree with Sirtel that they deserve both a brightful career and a pair of World Cups later this year! :D

Just for curiosity: I am not very familiar with Cerezo's coach; why Sirtel said that he's "a bit weird"? :geek:

unepomme repped this.
  20. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    In fact, I am very happy for Kaihori too, but I have to admit that she also had some embarassing moments this season (both with NT and with INAC :oops:), so I am a little surprised that she was considered anyway 3rd in the world.
    Anyway, she also positevely made the difference in other circumstances and she was part of the "allegiance" that pushed Sawa to her last trophy! :p

When and where this will happen? I already went in Germany for a Germany-Japan friendly match, in 2013, and i wouldn't mind a repeat... :geek:

21. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Eh, eh: I would like to believe in this kind of logic implication. :giggle:

Let's hope it works! :p;)

22. NoDefense

NoDefense Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    So, Carli scored a great goal against Kaihori. It happens. One could say the midfield was somewhat to blame. Who got beat before the shot? It is my opinion that Sawa would have taken a yellow at midfield and made sure the Carli didn't get a shot.

23. Nadeshiko18

Nadeshiko18 Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Germany

The Germany - Japan friendly was just a wish... JFA announced the program for 2016. They said Nadeshiko will have an "oversea-expedition" so I hoped that Nadeshiko will play against Germany..

#5nadeshikofan and blissett repped this.
  24. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh, ok, so I can still hope this is Italy instead! :D

25. unepomme

unepomme Member+

Jan 21, 2010